On August 14 2015 21:29 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Hahaha I can't believe rotti's proxy tempest is kicking flash out of gsl
Hahaha I can't believe rotti's proxy tempest is kicking flash out of gsl
Good
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Bojas
Netherlands2397 Posts
On August 14 2015 21:29 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Hahaha I can't believe rotti's proxy tempest is kicking flash out of gsl Good | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
yoshi245
United States2974 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
| ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
On August 14 2015 21:29 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Hahaha I can't believe rotti's proxy tempest is kicking flash out of gsl I also can't believe it! | ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
graNite
Germany4434 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On August 14 2015 21:31 Jono7272 wrote: What bullshit build will we see in game 3?! DTs this time ! | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On August 14 2015 21:31 Jono7272 wrote: What bullshit build will we see in game 3?! Proxy DTs. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On August 14 2015 21:31 sparklyresidue wrote: Show nested quote + On August 14 2015 21:29 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Hahaha I can't believe rotti's proxy tempest is kicking flash out of gsl I also can't believe it! Pigbaby will just do it again next game. Stonecold | ||
|
yoshi245
United States2974 Posts
On August 14 2015 21:31 Jono7272 wrote: What bullshit build will we see in game 3?! I think something DT related, maybe even a Nexus cancel. | ||
|
lastride
2390 Posts
| ||
|
Thrillz
4313 Posts
| ||
|
sashkata
Bulgaria3241 Posts
| ||
|
YyapSsap
New Zealand1511 Posts
| ||
|
redviper
Pakistan2333 Posts
| ||
|
Grollicus
Germany287 Posts
On August 14 2015 21:27 graNite wrote: OINK OINK Bitches! great quote from tasteless Ya hes really on fire today | ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24 • intothetv • AfreecaTV YouTube • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|