• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8668 users

[WCS] EU Challenger - Day 1 Season 3 2015 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 66 Next
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 27 2015 15:53 GMT
#161
On July 28 2015 00:53 Kaizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
I feel like Mana - Happy is gonna be decided by how well Happy's micro is doing today.

Mana 3-1 or 3-2. If Happy wins, 3-0 easy.


Its online. I always feel that Happy performs much better online than offline so Happy 3-1.

No Russian stream this time .
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-27 15:56:18
July 27 2015 15:55 GMT
#162
On July 28 2015 00:53 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:53 Kaizor wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
I feel like Mana - Happy is gonna be decided by how well Happy's micro is doing today.

Mana 3-1 or 3-2. If Happy wins, 3-0 easy.


Its online. I always feel that Happy performs much better online than offline so Happy 3-1.

No Russian stream this time .

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/RoXKISPomi

Mana doesn't bitch as hard as Nani though so Happy can get under the curtain this time :D
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 27 2015 15:56 GMT
#163
On July 28 2015 00:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:53 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:53 Kaizor wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
I feel like Mana - Happy is gonna be decided by how well Happy's micro is doing today.

Mana 3-1 or 3-2. If Happy wins, 3-0 easy.


Its online. I always feel that Happy performs much better online than offline so Happy 3-1.

No Russian stream this time .

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/RoXKISPomi

dum dum dummmmmmmmm
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 27 2015 15:59 GMT
#164
Just realised I'm gonna miss Ret vs Marine which is like the most interesting series. Oh well.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 27 2015 15:59 GMT
#165
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 27 2015 15:59 GMT
#166
MaNa's PvT is really a rollercoaster, sometimes it's great, sometimes it's dreadful. Let's see if he's in good shape today.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 27 2015 16:00 GMT
#167
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

I want some proper ghost/viking/planetary on cross Cactus Valley
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 27 2015 16:00 GMT
#168
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

That game had action at least. I was watching Pughy's cast of Lillekanin vs. ZhugeLiang, now that game was cancer.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
SharkStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria2275 Posts
July 27 2015 16:00 GMT
#169
NANIWA NANIWA NANIWA
Cogito, ergo Toss
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 27 2015 16:01 GMT
#170
On July 28 2015 01:00 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

I want some proper ghost/viking/planetary on cross Cactus Valley

Could happen with those two.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 27 2015 16:02 GMT
#171
On July 28 2015 01:00 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

I want some proper ghost/viking/planetary on cross Cactus Valley


I'd be okay with it once. Not five times.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-27 16:03:29
July 27 2015 16:03 GMT
#172
On July 28 2015 01:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

That game had action at least. I was watching Pughy's cast of Lillekanin vs. ZhugeLiang, now that game was cancer.


I think you misspelled "awesome".
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
SharkStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria2275 Posts
July 27 2015 16:03 GMT
#173
i am already super nervous. the perks of being a nani fanboy
Cogito, ergo Toss
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 27 2015 16:03 GMT
#174
On July 28 2015 01:02 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 01:00 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

I want some proper ghost/viking/planetary on cross Cactus Valley


I'd be okay with it once. Not five times.

They bring back Deadwing, Frost, Whirlwind and Alterzim just for this series. Forced cross every game.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 27 2015 16:03 GMT
#175
On July 28 2015 01:00 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

I want some proper ghost/viking/planetary on cross Cactus Valley

Nah the meta on Cactus Valley is base trading.

When they played each other in the online qualifier recently, Happy hid a base in the bottom left on Cactus. MaNa had a zealot there that was like an inch away from scouting it.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 27 2015 16:04 GMT
#176
On July 28 2015 01:03 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 01:00 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

I want some proper ghost/viking/planetary on cross Cactus Valley

Nah the meta on Cactus Valley is base trading.

When they played each other in the online qualifier recently, Happy hid a base in the bottom left on Cactus. MaNa had a zealot there that was like an inch away from scouting it.

Yeah I remember that series, but I can hope.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 27 2015 16:05 GMT
#177
On July 28 2015 01:03 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 01:02 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 01:00 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

I want some proper ghost/viking/planetary on cross Cactus Valley


I'd be okay with it once. Not five times.

They bring back Deadwing, Frost, Whirlwind and Alterzim just for this series. Forced cross every game.


I'd pay to see Happy 2rax on Xel'Naga
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
July 27 2015 16:05 GMT
#178
Note that in-depth commentary allowed by the use of in-game clock in the broadcast
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
July 27 2015 16:06 GMT
#179
ToD and Rotti casting together is a bit too much for me
don't wall off against random
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 27 2015 16:06 GMT
#180
On July 28 2015 01:05 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 01:03 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2015 01:02 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 01:00 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:59 Larkin wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 00:52 Larkin wrote:
Oh god, Mana vs Happy... this is gonna take a while

I honestly hope so, scheduled right around my lunchtime too.


As long as it isn't Mana vs Firecake length, I'm okay with some long games

I want some proper ghost/viking/planetary on cross Cactus Valley


I'd be okay with it once. Not five times.

They bring back Deadwing, Frost, Whirlwind and Alterzim just for this series. Forced cross every game.


I'd pay to see Happy 2rax on Xel'Naga

They bring back Scrap Station for this one.

Oh wait, they have Dash, they don't need to.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 294
JuggernautJason92
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 576
White-Ra 182
firebathero 75
910 45
Trap 23
NaDa 10
Counter-Strike
Fnx 760
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9712
crisheroes1761
Liquid`Hasu1688
Trikslyr77
Other Games
summit1g5761
Liquid`RaSZi5420
Beastyqt801
shahzam452
B2W.Neo292
KnowMe142
Pyrionflax139
ArmadaUGS127
ZombieGrub96
IndyStarCraft 88
UpATreeSC58
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream423
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV385
League of Legends
• TFBlade1118
Other Games
• imaqtpie814
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.