On July 04 2015 19:05 djraphi23 wrote:
I'm feeling the immortal all-in here
I'm feeling the immortal all-in here
It's sOs, I'm kinda feeling DTs.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:05 djraphi23 wrote: I'm feeling the immortal all-in here It's sOs, I'm kinda feeling DTs. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
Someone had Immortal by Thomas Bergersen a while ago, who was it? | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:06 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 04 2015 19:05 Die4Ever wrote: I'm going to assume that them sending sOs here means he has something crazy planned lol just another immortal all-in on Expedition Deathball I'm putting my money on either cannons or a proxy gate | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:06 GumBa wrote: sOs wins song battle ez though I love me some MnM ![]() no medics in SC2, sorry | ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:05 Beelzebub1 wrote: Hm, not sure what Rogue was really trying to accomplish, he just seemed totally unprepared for something that I see lots of proleague Zergs deflect with ease, no banelings vs Innovation hellbats? That's just foolish, or overconfident. Innovations macro and mechanics are also a pure spectacle, look at that, such good control and not a single damn beat on his macro was missed, what a machine. He had banelings. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:07 Elentos wrote: It's sOs, I'm kinda feeling DTs. Eh, not against INnoVation. I like a gateway or immortal all-in here myself. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:07 The_Templar wrote: I don't like either of their songs. Someone had Immortal by Thomas Bergersen a while ago, who was it? based Losira obviously | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:07 The_Templar wrote: I don't like either of their songs. Someone had Immortal by Thomas Bergersen a while ago, who was it? Losira. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:07 The_Templar wrote: I don't like either of their songs. Someone had Immortal by Thomas Bergersen a while ago, who was it? Dont hate the goat rapper | ||
|
Snorkels
United States1015 Posts
Inno looking good to slay the devil | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:07 Elentos wrote: It's sOs, I'm kinda feeling DTs. You're both crazy, this is totally mass Blink. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:07 RaFox17 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 04 2015 19:05 Beelzebub1 wrote: Hm, not sure what Rogue was really trying to accomplish, he just seemed totally unprepared for something that I see lots of proleague Zergs deflect with ease, no banelings vs Innovation hellbats? That's just foolish, or overconfident. Innovations macro and mechanics are also a pure spectacle, look at that, such good control and not a single damn beat on his macro was missed, what a machine. He had banelings. They were a little late, but the first wave actually detonated on a lot of the hellbats. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
Map: Expedition Lost INnoVation spawns in the bottom left sOs spawns in the top right | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:08 Circumstance wrote: Show nested quote + On July 04 2015 19:07 Elentos wrote: On July 04 2015 19:05 djraphi23 wrote: I'm feeling the immortal all-in here It's sOs, I'm kinda feeling DTs. You're both crazy, this is totally mass Blink. I'd rather not see that. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On July 04 2015 19:08 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On July 04 2015 19:08 Circumstance wrote: On July 04 2015 19:07 Elentos wrote: On July 04 2015 19:05 djraphi23 wrote: I'm feeling the immortal all-in here It's sOs, I'm kinda feeling DTs. You're both crazy, this is totally mass Blink. I'd rather not see that. Just close your eyes, then quickly open them again. | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9938 shahzam590 Day[9].tv561 JimRising PiGStarcraft184 C9.Mang096 ArmadaUGS95 NeuroSwarm64 ViBE54 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|