On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on.
I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on.
Promiscuous_Templar. So I take it no DJHellion today? D:
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
This thread is for the WCS games and not for other purposes. Shit-posting will not be tolerated. (07:57 KST) | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Promiscuous_Templar. So I take it no DJHellion today? D: | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On January 14 2015 02:55 Nerchio wrote: Let's do this boys, maybe today? There is no trying, just doing. | ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
On January 14 2015 02:55 Nerchio wrote: Let's do this boys, maybe today? If you need to ask there truly is no hope. | ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
On January 14 2015 02:55 Nerchio wrote: Let's do this boys, maybe today? Yes, do it, LR hope! | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Are you jumping out of the MVP/Choya hype train already? | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 14 2015 02:59 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Are you jumping out of the MVP/Choya hype train already? He fell off that train faster than I jumped off the Prime wagon | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On January 14 2015 02:55 Nerchio wrote: Let's do this boys, maybe today? Why are "maybe" and that question mark in your sentence? | ||
|
Nerchio
Poland2633 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:00 OtherWorld wrote: Why are "maybe" and that question mark in your sentence? Looking back at the past qualifiers we can't be sure about anything :D | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 14 2015 02:55 Nerchio wrote: Let's do this boys | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 14 2015 02:59 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Are you jumping out of the MVP/Choya hype train already? I'm not allowed to be on multiple unrelated hype trains? On January 13 2015 08:23 The_Templar wrote: Time for MVP to make a comeback. 3-0 | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:01 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 02:59 OtherWorld wrote: On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Are you jumping out of the MVP/Choya hype train already? I'm not allowed to be on multiple unrelated hype trains? can you physically be on 2 trains at once? didn't think so. | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:01 Nerchio wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 03:00 OtherWorld wrote: On January 14 2015 02:55 Nerchio wrote: Let's do this boys, maybe today? Why are "maybe" and that question mark in your sentence? Looking back at the past qualifiers we can't be sure about anything :D I may root against you in every bracket but I never stopped believing in you <3 | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 03:01 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:59 OtherWorld wrote: On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Are you jumping out of the MVP/Choya hype train already? I'm not allowed to be on multiple unrelated hype trains? On January 13 2015 08:23 The_Templar wrote: Time for MVP to make a comeback. 3-0 can you physically be on 2 trains at once? didn't think so. I'm protoss, I'm capable of teleportation. | ||
|
ClueClueClue
Sweden1203 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:01 Nerchio wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 03:00 OtherWorld wrote: On January 14 2015 02:55 Nerchio wrote: Let's do this boys, maybe today? Why are "maybe" and that question mark in your sentence? Looking back at the past qualifiers we can't be sure about anything :D Looking at this current qualifier, there's still protoss. : / | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 03:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 14 2015 03:01 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:59 OtherWorld wrote: On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Are you jumping out of the MVP/Choya hype train already? I'm not allowed to be on multiple unrelated hype trains? On January 13 2015 08:23 The_Templar wrote: Time for MVP to make a comeback. 3-0 can you physically be on 2 trains at once? didn't think so. I'm protoss, I'm capable of teleportation. teleportation doesn't allow you to be on 2 trains at once | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 03:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 14 2015 03:01 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:59 OtherWorld wrote: On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Are you jumping out of the MVP/Choya hype train already? I'm not allowed to be on multiple unrelated hype trains? On January 13 2015 08:23 The_Templar wrote: Time for MVP to make a comeback. 3-0 can you physically be on 2 trains at once? didn't think so. I'm protoss, I'm capable of teleportation. That's bullshit! Oh.. makes sense.. | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:01 Nerchio wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 03:00 OtherWorld wrote: On January 14 2015 02:55 Nerchio wrote: Let's do this boys, maybe today? Why are "maybe" and that question mark in your sentence? Looking back at the past qualifiers we can't be sure about anything :D That's true. Hopefully today will be the day though | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:04 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 03:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On January 14 2015 03:01 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:59 OtherWorld wrote: On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Are you jumping out of the MVP/Choya hype train already? I'm not allowed to be on multiple unrelated hype trains? On January 13 2015 08:23 The_Templar wrote: Time for MVP to make a comeback. 3-0 can you physically be on 2 trains at once? didn't think so. I'm protoss, I'm capable of teleportation. teleportation doesn't allow you to be on 2 trains at once Well, they're not happening at the same time. I also only have a 10 second cooldown, so I can just switch as needed. | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On January 14 2015 03:01 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2015 02:59 OtherWorld wrote: On January 14 2015 02:55 The_Templar wrote: On January 14 2015 02:52 Penev wrote: On January 14 2015 02:08 The_Templar wrote: DJ Hellion we miss you. Happy birthday! ~ 3 roxkisses ~ Edit: Oh, you're a traitor I can't help but like lots of teams, including the one Nerchio is on. Are you jumping out of the MVP/Choya hype train already? I'm not allowed to be on multiple unrelated hype trains? I guess that as long as you're not driving the trains you can | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8570 Doublelift2361 JimRising PiGStarcraft311 ArmadaUGS184 C9.Mang0177 Maynarde142 ViBE92 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|