On December 22 2014 23:02 TheDwf wrote:
See? They made Life dodge YoDa because I was right
See? They made Life dodge YoDa because I was right
NO
ABSOLUTELY NOT
YOU CANNOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:02 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 23:01 Darkhorse wrote: Alright well San you have free reign to read from the Great Book. Myungsik filled Prime's quota See? They made Life dodge YoDa because I was right NO ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU CANNOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
I wonder if these 2 have a record vs eachother | ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:03 Ej_ wrote: San should do the oracle/blink contain. Yes, I think that's why he was chosen for KSS. Parting taught him all dem dirty proxy spots/tricks | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:03 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 23:02 TheDwf wrote: On December 22 2014 23:01 Darkhorse wrote: Alright well San you have free reign to read from the Great Book. Myungsik filled Prime's quota See? They made Life dodge YoDa because I was right NO ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU CANNOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS Life can't even beat Fantasy | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:03 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Aligulac is dead noooo I wonder if these 2 have a record vs eachother 5-0 in WCS EU for YoDa, according to this thread | ||
|
Green_25
Great Britain696 Posts
| ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
![]() He is too aggressive. You never know when the thought of pulling his drones to 14pool ling&drone allin crosses his mind... | ||
|
Rustug
1488 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:03 Swisslink wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 23:02 Rustug wrote: I find this completely logical and approve! (As San is in my Fantasy Team line-up) ![]() His PvT is bad, his PvYoda is even worse. Nope, absolutely NOT logical. Whoosh, it went completely over your head. *Giggle* | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:04 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 23:03 Darkhorse wrote: On December 22 2014 23:02 TheDwf wrote: On December 22 2014 23:01 Darkhorse wrote: Alright well San you have free reign to read from the Great Book. Myungsik filled Prime's quota See? They made Life dodge YoDa because I was right NO ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU CANNOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS Life can't even beat Fantasy But he shit on ForGG yesterday so... ? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:04 sudete wrote: Yes, I think that's why he was chosen for KSS. Parting taught him all dem dirty proxy spots/tricks It's San's build! Ask Bunny about his post-KSS stress disorder | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:05 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 23:04 Shellshock wrote: On December 22 2014 23:03 Darkhorse wrote: On December 22 2014 23:02 TheDwf wrote: On December 22 2014 23:01 Darkhorse wrote: Alright well San you have free reign to read from the Great Book. Myungsik filled Prime's quota See? They made Life dodge YoDa because I was right NO ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU CANNOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS Life can't even beat Fantasy But he shit on ForGG yesterday so... ? So FanTaSy is the real deal | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:05 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 23:04 Shellshock wrote: On December 22 2014 23:03 Darkhorse wrote: On December 22 2014 23:02 TheDwf wrote: On December 22 2014 23:01 Darkhorse wrote: Alright well San you have free reign to read from the Great Book. Myungsik filled Prime's quota See? They made Life dodge YoDa because I was right NO ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU CANNOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS Life can't even beat Fantasy But he shit on ForGG yesterday so... ? sc2 Fantasy | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:04 Big J wrote: I just think Life isn't a good Ace player. ![]() He is too aggressive. You never know when the thought of pulling his drones to 14pool ling&drone allin crosses his mind... so? That sounds like a clutch ace match win in the making :D | ||
|
Green_25
Great Britain696 Posts
| ||
|
Faefae
2203 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:05 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 23:04 Shellshock wrote: On December 22 2014 23:03 Darkhorse wrote: On December 22 2014 23:02 TheDwf wrote: On December 22 2014 23:01 Darkhorse wrote: Alright well San you have free reign to read from the Great Book. Myungsik filled Prime's quota See? They made Life dodge YoDa because I was right NO ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU CANNOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR THIS Life can't even beat Fantasy But he shit on ForGG yesterday so... ? he only got lucky | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:03 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Aligulac is dead noooo I wonder if these 2 have a record vs eachother I don't know much but they played against each other at WCS S3 and YoDa won 2-0. | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On December 22 2014 23:05 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 23:04 sudete wrote: On December 22 2014 23:03 Ej_ wrote: San should do the oracle/blink contain. Yes, I think that's why he was chosen for KSS. Parting taught him all dem dirty proxy spots/tricks It's San's build! Ask Bunny about his post-KSS stress disorder That build is the worst, crushing jjakji's Blizzcon dreams ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma Mini Horang2 EffOrt BeSt Larva Soulkey [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2827 singsing2055 B2W.Neo933 hiko844 byalli449 Liquid`VortiX152 KnowMe120 QueenE86 Mew2King57 Trikslyr27 Railgan19 ZerO(Twitch)14 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|