Ho! The best joke I've read all day.

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:08 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 13:07 SFDuality wrote: His keyboard broke. Is Blizzcon held on top of an Indian burial ground or something? some might say the entire US is Ho! The best joke I've read all day. ![]() | ||
|
JazzJackrabbit
Canada1272 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:08 TheDougler wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 13:06 Musicus wrote: So was last year more hype or am I wrong? Ehhh, different kind of hype. Last year had Jaedong, this year has everyone hyped about LoTV, and this final 4 is pretty hype too. fuck classic | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:08 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 13:08 Shellshock wrote: On November 08 2014 13:07 SFDuality wrote: His keyboard broke. Is Blizzcon held on top of an Indian burial ground or something? some might say the entire US is Ho! The best joke I've read all day. ![]() give him a TL+ | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:08 VictorX wrote: The perfect storm of bad luck this Blizzcon. Blizzard are definitely not the Heroes of the Storm. | ||
|
rice_devOurer
United States773 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:08 IntoTheheart wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 13:08 Shellshock wrote: On November 08 2014 13:07 SFDuality wrote: His keyboard broke. Is Blizzcon held on top of an Indian burial ground or something? some might say the entire US is Ho! The best joke I've read all day. ![]() ahh... i always have trouble finding depressing history funny. Some even call it genocide. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
naniwa vs idra starting soon | ||
|
Gorilla23
United States339 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:09 Topin wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 13:08 IntoTheheart wrote: On November 08 2014 13:08 Shellshock wrote: On November 08 2014 13:07 SFDuality wrote: His keyboard broke. Is Blizzcon held on top of an Indian burial ground or something? some might say the entire US is Ho! The best joke I've read all day. ![]() give him a TL+ He doesn't need it, he gets the features for free as staff ![]() | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:08 Boucot wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 13:06 Shellshock wrote: On November 08 2014 13:04 Boucot wrote: I'm also glad ESPN viewers can see this. american football has a higher % of action than this sc2 broadcast :D Haha yes I saw some bribes of US football games sometimes. I honestly don't know how anyone can watch this. they are great for ads though, this is not the case for european football | ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:09 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 13:08 TheDougler wrote: On November 08 2014 13:06 Musicus wrote: So was last year more hype or am I wrong? Ehhh, different kind of hype. Last year had Jaedong, this year has everyone hyped about LoTV, and this final 4 is pretty hype too. fuck classic Classic the odd one out for sure | ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:09 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 13:09 Topin wrote: On November 08 2014 13:08 IntoTheheart wrote: On November 08 2014 13:08 Shellshock wrote: On November 08 2014 13:07 SFDuality wrote: His keyboard broke. Is Blizzcon held on top of an Indian burial ground or something? some might say the entire US is Ho! The best joke I've read all day. ![]() give him a TL+ He doesn't need it, he gets the features for free as staff ![]() give it to me then :p | ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
| ||
|
purakushi
United States3304 Posts
I hope it is not moved to tomorrow or cancelled. | ||
|
butter
United States785 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:08 Liquid`Jinro wrote: This is some amazing pacing we are facing, back to bed I'm racing (ok thats a lie but I want to) Tasteless spacing, my boots I'm lacing | ||
|
SantosPhillipCarlo
United States351 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:08 Liquid`Jinro wrote: This is some amazing pacing we are facing, back to bed I'm racing (ok thats a lie but I want to) Yooo! Get some caffeine (I know I am) and do what you can unless you've got something on your schedule - I know this ain't easy, but I'm sure it'll be worth it! | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 08 2014 13:09 liberate71 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 13:09 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On November 08 2014 13:08 TheDougler wrote: On November 08 2014 13:06 Musicus wrote: So was last year more hype or am I wrong? Ehhh, different kind of hype. Last year had Jaedong, this year has everyone hyped about LoTV, and this final 4 is pretty hype too. fuck classic Classic the odd one out for sure he's the only one of the semifinalists so far good enough to win GSL in HoTS | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
| ||
|
stefan16
103 Posts
| ||
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7129 fl0m848 shahzam459 C9.Mang0199 FrodaN192 KnowMe143 ArmadaUGS91 ToD81 JuggernautJason62 Mew2King53 ViBE18 PPMD17 NeuroSwarm13 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|