On November 08 2014 08:44 [F_]aths wrote:
I can has LAN.
I can has LAN.
me thinks is not about Lan cause hearthstone is down too. at least in europe sc2 and hearthstone servers are seperated. (hs+d3)
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Hryul
Austria2609 Posts
On November 08 2014 08:44 [F_]aths wrote: I can has LAN. me thinks is not about Lan cause hearthstone is down too. at least in europe sc2 and hearthstone servers are seperated. (hs+d3) | ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
| ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
Pino
1032 Posts
On November 08 2014 08:44 Tobblish wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 08:43 Pino wrote: On November 08 2014 08:40 Tobblish wrote: On November 08 2014 08:39 lastride wrote: no delays are gonna beat europe tonight! give us your best blizzcon if they go on long enough our 2nd wind will hit. Europe shall never fall! I'm working on my lawyer exam during downtime, I shall be fine... or maybe not Just drink a ton of water so you can't fall asleep. (at least I can't when I feel the need to water the plants) Lots of coffee do the trick too , but ty for the advice | ||
|
MavivaM
1535 Posts
On November 08 2014 08:44 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 08:43 Penev wrote: On November 08 2014 08:41 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On November 08 2014 08:40 Pandain wrote: What are the rules for the drinking game? Drink until they introduce LAN So this was your plan all along Satan? It's like a hunger strike. But different. Blizzard will have to listen The problem is that they actually enjoy listening | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
juleharen
Norway298 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On November 08 2014 08:45 Killmouse wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 08:44 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Hey wait a minute... I've been looking at the LotV changes, and if they remove the Tempest's anti-air attack, what are we supposed to use to kill Colossi in PvP? lol!!! u know u can attack collosi on the ground aswell, doesnt have to be anti air Yeah, but the anti-ground attack doesn't have the vs. Massive damage, because Tempest became a counter to both Brood Lords and Ultralisks. On November 08 2014 08:45 BlackCompany wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 08:44 Fanatic-Templar wrote: Hey wait a minute... I've been looking at the LotV changes, and if they remove the Tempest's anti-air attack, what are we supposed to use to kill Colossi in PvP? More Colossi. The way it was supposed to be! That would be unfortunate. PvP is the matchup I feel really benefited from HotS. | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
God damn it Blizzard, get someone good to do this videos! | ||
|
REyeM
2674 Posts
| ||
|
juleharen
Norway298 Posts
On November 08 2014 08:46 Pino wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2014 08:44 Tobblish wrote: On November 08 2014 08:43 Pino wrote: On November 08 2014 08:40 Tobblish wrote: On November 08 2014 08:39 lastride wrote: no delays are gonna beat europe tonight! give us your best blizzcon if they go on long enough our 2nd wind will hit. Europe shall never fall! I'm working on my lawyer exam during downtime, I shall be fine... or maybe not Just drink a ton of water so you can't fall asleep. (at least I can't when I feel the need to water the plants) Lots of coffee do the trick too , but ty for the adviceOr wet your bed... ![]() | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
VeNoM HaZ Skill
United States1528 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 08 2014 08:46 Plexa wrote: Incidentally, I notice these marauders firing twice... new upgrade? lol you are right, didn't notice before | ||
|
lastride
2390 Posts
![]() flying locus haha everything is so overpowered in lotv | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 LamboSC2 StarCraft: Brood WarSteadfastSC mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech151 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma Rush firebathero Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1796 B2W.Neo1088 Beastyqt415 FrodaN233 Hui .197 ArmadaUGS181 KnowMe154 QueenE99 Mew2King86 Trikslyr66 Dewaltoss42 ToD34 ZerO(Twitch)18 C9.Mang08 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|