• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:39
CEST 18:39
KST 01:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10249 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group B Season 3 2014 - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 84 Next
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
August 07 2014 10:01 GMT
#301
On August 07 2014 19:00 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2014 18:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 GumBa wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
HERO VS BYUN GOD YES


-_________________________-

REKT


I dunno man, have you seen Byun recently?

... I didn't think so.


I saw Byun. He saw me and ran away.

He obviously tried to dodge you.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 07 2014 10:01 GMT
#302
On August 07 2014 19:00 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2014 18:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 GumBa wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
HERO VS BYUN GOD YES


-_________________________-

REKT


I dunno man, have you seen Byun recently?

... I didn't think so.

Have you seen HerO recently? Oh right, he's only losing


That may have to do with him not being able to practice yo, I heard it affects your game

And he still beat Life at IEM :D
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
August 07 2014 10:01 GMT
#303
On August 07 2014 19:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2014 19:00 Lorning wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 GumBa wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
HERO VS BYUN GOD YES


-_________________________-

REKT


I dunno man, have you seen Byun recently?

... I didn't think so.

Have you seen HerO recently? Oh right, he's only losing


That may have to do with him not being able to practice yo, I heard it affects your game

Excuses, always excuses
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
August 07 2014 10:02 GMT
#304
On August 07 2014 19:00 Crot4le wrote:
Fucking hell I really don't get all this constant hate for Wolf, getting really boring now.

huh? i don't see any Wolf hate here...
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 07 2014 10:02 GMT
#305
TIME FOR THE HELLBATMAN TO RISE
[image loading]
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 07 2014 10:02 GMT
#306
On August 07 2014 19:02 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2014 19:00 Crot4le wrote:
Fucking hell I really don't get all this constant hate for Wolf, getting really boring now.

huh? i don't see any Wolf hate here...

I hate Wolf cause he hates on Prime

Goddammit Wolf!!
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 07 2014 10:02 GMT
#307
INNO SO HANDSOME
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 07 2014 10:03 GMT
#308
On August 07 2014 19:00 Crot4le wrote:
Fucking hell I really don't get all this constant hate for Wolf, getting really boring now.

I do not hate Wolf, he seems like a nice person. But I really dislike his casting. Time to time he has no clue regarding what is happening in the game, makes terrible jokes and seem to have love game knowledge overall.
Talking hairstyles and other nonsences does not interest me at all, it just aint funny. Also extremly much balance talking which I dislike.
However, he has a lot of entusiasm which I guess is good, speaks Korean. But he did way better with Khaldor.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 07 2014 10:05 GMT
#309
COME ON LEE SHIN HYUNG
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-07 10:06:00
August 07 2014 10:05 GMT
#310
On August 07 2014 19:01 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2014 19:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:00 Lorning wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 GumBa wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
HERO VS BYUN GOD YES


-_________________________-

REKT


I dunno man, have you seen Byun recently?

... I didn't think so.

Have you seen HerO recently? Oh right, he's only losing


That may have to do with him not being able to practice yo, I heard it affects your game

Excuses, always excuses


It's called hope, don't kill it D:

Also, odds on SCV pulls?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Glorfindel!
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1815 Posts
August 07 2014 10:06 GMT
#311
On August 07 2014 19:05 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2014 19:01 TheDwf wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:00 Lorning wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 GumBa wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
HERO VS BYUN GOD YES


-_________________________-

REKT


I dunno man, have you seen Byun recently?

... I didn't think so.

Have you seen HerO recently? Oh right, he's only losing


That may have to do with him not being able to practice yo, I heard it affects your game

Excuses, always excuses


It's called hope, don't kill it D:

Also, odds on SCV pulls?

High.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/598681/1/Glorfindel/ladder/161337#current-rank
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-07 10:07:00
August 07 2014 10:06 GMT
#312
On August 07 2014 19:05 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2014 19:01 TheDwf wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:00 Lorning wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 GumBa wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
HERO VS BYUN GOD YES


-_________________________-

REKT


I dunno man, have you seen Byun recently?

... I didn't think so.

Have you seen HerO recently? Oh right, he's only losing


That may have to do with him not being able to practice yo, I heard it affects your game

Excuses, always excuses


It's called hope, don't kill it D:

Also, odds on SCV pulls?

Very high.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
August 07 2014 10:06 GMT
#313
On August 07 2014 19:02 GumBa wrote:
TIME FOR THE HELLBATMAN TO RISE
[image loading]


Wow. I like this. I like this a lot.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
August 07 2014 10:07 GMT
#314
Comparing reapers to magnets is a legitimately funny joke.
maru lover forever
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 07 2014 10:07 GMT
#315
Didnt see the SG TT please sense this
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 07 2014 10:07 GMT
#316
On August 07 2014 19:06 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2014 19:05 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:01 TheDwf wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:00 Lorning wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 GumBa wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
HERO VS BYUN GOD YES


-_________________________-

REKT


I dunno man, have you seen Byun recently?

... I didn't think so.

Have you seen HerO recently? Oh right, he's only losing


That may have to do with him not being able to practice yo, I heard it affects your game

Excuses, always excuses


It's called hope, don't kill it D:

Also, odds on SCV pulls?

Very high.


You SCV pull up the ramp of the third? Doesn't that seem suboptimal?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 07 2014 10:08 GMT
#317
To the surprise of many, there was a stargate in production for Myungsik
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Motlu
Profile Joined August 2014
Australia884 Posts
August 07 2014 10:08 GMT
#318
"Reaper pops in, mothershipcore pops out, you can't explain it, its the way of things" - Wolf's spin on Bill O'reilly's infamous explanation for god? If so I just gained a lot more respect for Wolf.
-
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 07 2014 10:08 GMT
#319
On August 07 2014 19:05 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2014 19:01 TheDwf wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 19:00 Lorning wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 GumBa wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:58 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On August 07 2014 18:57 Lorning wrote:
HERO VS BYUN GOD YES


-_________________________-

REKT


I dunno man, have you seen Byun recently?

... I didn't think so.

Have you seen HerO recently? Oh right, he's only losing


That may have to do with him not being able to practice yo, I heard it affects your game

Excuses, always excuses


It's called hope, don't kill it D:

Also, odds on SCV pulls?


I'll give 6/4
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
August 07 2014 10:08 GMT
#320
pfew he scanned. The machine is learning
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 38
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1156
Shuttle 1002
Mini 812
Soma 626
actioN 474
Rush 378
Light 346
Larva 314
BeSt 235
Stork 217
[ Show more ]
Snow 161
hero 135
firebathero 117
Aegong 70
Zeus 65
Barracks 64
Liquid`Ret 58
Sexy 31
Shinee 28
Shine 28
JYJ 27
soO 26
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Trap 17
sorry 16
zelot 14
Terrorterran 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 7
Dewaltoss 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7929
qojqva2376
Dendi900
420jenkins161
Counter-Strike
fl0m1243
Fnx 766
x6flipin625
pashabiceps514
ceh9379
edward59
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5742
Grubby2738
Liquid`Hasu65
Other Games
singsing1488
byalli469
B2W.Neo358
Beastyqt346
Khaldor220
DeMusliM163
Liquid`VortiX156
ArmadaUGS144
KnowMe132
Trikslyr59
BRAT_OK 57
TKL 43
C9.Mang038
Railgan3
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV276
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH275
• StrangeGG 66
• mYiSmile128
• Reevou 4
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• blackmanpl 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV417
League of Legends
• Nemesis2626
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 21m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 21m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.