• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:53
CEST 14:53
KST 21:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7413 users

[MLG] Anaheim 2014 Day 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 177 Next
r691175002
Profile Joined October 2012
249 Posts
June 21 2014 17:05 GMT
#121
Fuck I asked about the KFC earlier and was all ready to buy myself a bucket of popcorn chicken but when I stepped outside it was starting to rain and it was only 10 minutes before the games so I was like fuck it I'm just going to eat cereal.

So now I've poured myself a bowl of chocolate cheerios, mentally prepared myself to enjoy DRG smashing Starburst or whatever the fuck his name is, and the games are delayed.

So I'm eating this consolation cereal and I notice that it was just pretending it was going to rain and its not actually raining. And now I have opportunity to get some delicious popcorn chicken but I can't just waste theis bowl of cereal and I don't think I can eat both.

Fuck you MLG. Fuck.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
June 21 2014 17:06 GMT
#122
On June 22 2014 02:04 Xinzoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 02:04 pigmanbear wrote:
Petraeus, Puck, Miniraser, TLO and Petraeus went combined 16-31 yesterday, I'm confused why they get three series each on main stage today. Would really like to see more open bracket play.


cuz murica wants too see some muricans


Ya, no one wants to see boring koreans like JD and Balloon. We want more Miniraser and Petraeus!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 21 2014 17:06 GMT
#123
lolmlg
Community News
TL+ Member
Uyo
Profile Joined July 2012
35 Posts
June 21 2014 17:06 GMT
#124
45 minute delay minimum. they'll hit us for more.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 21 2014 17:06 GMT
#125
On June 22 2014 02:04 pigmanbear wrote:
Petraeus, Puck, Miniraser, TLO and Petraeus went combined 16-31 yesterday, I'm confused why they get three series each on main stage today. Would really like to see more open bracket play.

Petraeus so hardcore he's competing twice
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 17:06 GMT
#126
On June 22 2014 02:05 r691175002 wrote:
Fuck I asked about the KFC earlier and was all ready to buy myself a bucket of popcorn chicken but when I stepped outside it was starting to rain and it was only 10 minutes before the games so I was like fuck it I'm just going to eat cereal.

So now I've poured myself a bowl of chocolate cheerios, mentally prepared myself to enjoy DRG smashing Starburst or whatever the fuck his name is, and the games are delayed.

So I'm eating this consolation cereal and I notice that it was just pretending it was going to rain and its not actually raining. And now I have opportunity to get some delicious popcorn chicken but I can't just waste theis bowl of cereal and I don't think I can eat both.

Fuck you MLG. Fuck.

Starburst.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
June 21 2014 17:07 GMT
#127
On June 22 2014 02:05 r691175002 wrote:
Fuck I asked about the KFC earlier and was all ready to buy myself a bucket of popcorn chicken but when I stepped outside it was starting to rain and it was only 10 minutes before the games so I was like fuck it I'm just going to eat cereal.

So now I've poured myself a bowl of chocolate cheerios, mentally prepared myself to enjoy DRG smashing Starburst or whatever the fuck his name is, and the games are delayed.

So I'm eating this consolation cereal and I notice that it was just pretending it was going to rain and its not actually raining. And now I have opportunity to get some delicious popcorn chicken but I can't just waste theis bowl of cereal and I don't think I can eat both.

Fuck you MLG. Fuck.

If you don't get chicken you let the terrorists win.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 21 2014 17:07 GMT
#128
On June 22 2014 02:05 r691175002 wrote:
Fuck I asked about the KFC earlier and was all ready to buy myself a bucket of popcorn chicken but when I stepped outside it was starting to rain and it was only 10 minutes before the games so I was like fuck it I'm just going to eat cereal.

So now I've poured myself a bowl of chocolate cheerios, mentally prepared myself to enjoy DRG smashing Starburst or whatever the fuck his name is, and the games are delayed.

So I'm eating this consolation cereal and I notice that it was just pretending it was going to rain and its not actually raining. And now I have opportunity to get some delicious popcorn chicken but I can't just waste theis bowl of cereal and I don't think I can eat both.

Fuck you MLG. Fuck.

This is the saddest story I have ever seen. I feel for you man D:
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 17:07 GMT
#129
On June 22 2014 02:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 02:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
MLG Anaheim 2014 Day 2

LR Thread vs MLG
0-2


Map: Anaheim


1:04
Games have not started
45 minute delay
Somehow no one is surprised.

1:07
More complaints of how only Pools are streamed
Some guy couldn't get his KFC
Stardust has changed name to Starburst
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 21 2014 17:08 GMT
#130
On June 22 2014 02:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 02:05 r691175002 wrote:
Fuck I asked about the KFC earlier and was all ready to buy myself a bucket of popcorn chicken but when I stepped outside it was starting to rain and it was only 10 minutes before the games so I was like fuck it I'm just going to eat cereal.

So now I've poured myself a bowl of chocolate cheerios, mentally prepared myself to enjoy DRG smashing Starburst or whatever the fuck his name is, and the games are delayed.

So I'm eating this consolation cereal and I notice that it was just pretending it was going to rain and its not actually raining. And now I have opportunity to get some delicious popcorn chicken but I can't just waste theis bowl of cereal and I don't think I can eat both.

Fuck you MLG. Fuck.

Starburst.

Starburst is a better name
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 21 2014 17:08 GMT
#131
On June 22 2014 02:06 Lorning wrote:
lolmlg

How many SPL penalty points would "MLG" have if it was a Kespa team?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
June 21 2014 17:08 GMT
#132
On June 22 2014 02:05 r691175002 wrote:
Fuck I asked about the KFC earlier and was all ready to buy myself a bucket of popcorn chicken but when I stepped outside it was starting to rain and it was only 10 minutes before the games so I was like fuck it I'm just going to eat cereal.

So now I've poured myself a bowl of chocolate cheerios, mentally prepared myself to enjoy DRG smashing Starburst or whatever the fuck his name is, and the games are delayed.

So I'm eating this consolation cereal and I notice that it was just pretending it was going to rain and its not actually raining. And now I have opportunity to get some delicious popcorn chicken but I can't just waste theis bowl of cereal and I don't think I can eat both.

Fuck you MLG. Fuck.

lol. cereal is OP. buff KFC
wrier
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada291 Posts
June 21 2014 17:08 GMT
#133
it says on the B Stream Hyun vs Ragnarok is coming up, anyone able to confirm if that's going to be before 10:45 like the main stream? If not I might go run grab groceries quick, but honestly I'd love to see Hyun vs Ragnarok, I think it'd be an interesting ZvZ.
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
June 21 2014 17:08 GMT
#134
On June 22 2014 02:07 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 02:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 22 2014 02:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
MLG Anaheim 2014 Day 2

LR Thread vs MLG
0-2


Map: Anaheim


1:04
Games have not started
45 minute delay
Somehow no one is surprised.

1:07
More complaints of how only Pools are streamed
Some guy couldn't get his KFC
Stardust has changed name to Starburst

Thank you for LRing the LR thread
etternaonline.com
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 21 2014 17:08 GMT
#135
On June 22 2014 02:06 Lorning wrote:
lolmlg

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=lolmlg
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 21 2014 17:08 GMT
#136


Look at this insightful shit.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
wrier
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada291 Posts
June 21 2014 17:09 GMT
#137
On June 22 2014 02:05 r691175002 wrote:
Fuck I asked about the KFC earlier and was all ready to buy myself a bucket of popcorn chicken but when I stepped outside it was starting to rain and it was only 10 minutes before the games so I was like fuck it I'm just going to eat cereal.

So now I've poured myself a bowl of chocolate cheerios, mentally prepared myself to enjoy DRG smashing Starburst or whatever the fuck his name is, and the games are delayed.

So I'm eating this consolation cereal and I notice that it was just pretending it was going to rain and its not actually raining. And now I have opportunity to get some delicious popcorn chicken but I can't just waste theis bowl of cereal and I don't think I can eat both.

Fuck you MLG. Fuck.


Stardust is going to smash DRG. Mark my words.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
June 21 2014 17:09 GMT
#138
On June 22 2014 02:08 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 02:06 Lorning wrote:
lolmlg

How many SPL penalty points would "MLG" have if it was a Kespa team?


It'd be worse than MKP
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
June 21 2014 17:09 GMT
#139
MLG is really the tournament everyone loves to hate.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 17:10 GMT
#140
On June 22 2014 02:09 wrier wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 02:05 r691175002 wrote:
Fuck I asked about the KFC earlier and was all ready to buy myself a bucket of popcorn chicken but when I stepped outside it was starting to rain and it was only 10 minutes before the games so I was like fuck it I'm just going to eat cereal.

So now I've poured myself a bowl of chocolate cheerios, mentally prepared myself to enjoy DRG smashing Starburst or whatever the fuck his name is, and the games are delayed.

So I'm eating this consolation cereal and I notice that it was just pretending it was going to rain and its not actually raining. And now I have opportunity to get some delicious popcorn chicken but I can't just waste theis bowl of cereal and I don't think I can eat both.

Fuck you MLG. Fuck.


Stardust is going to smash DRG. Mark my words.

But it's Starburst playing, not Stardust.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1065
WardiTV715
OGKoka 278
Rex143
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
OGKoka 273
Rex 143
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2281
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 1268
Larva 888
EffOrt 643
BeSt 501
Soma 435
Jaedong 365
Mini 322
Stork 217
[ Show more ]
Light 214
ZerO 192
ggaemo 152
Rush 112
Zeus 110
Killer 79
Barracks 72
Hyun 64
Shine 52
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 29
Shinee 29
Yoon 24
soO 23
Aegong 23
Mong 22
sorry 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 17
Sexy 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
zelot 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva1727
Dendi1566
BananaSlamJamma285
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin651
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes350
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1253
B2W.Neo632
hiko621
Lowko348
Sick205
Pyrionflax192
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)5
Liquid`VortiX0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH292
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2139
Other Games
• WagamamaTV239
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.