• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:33
CEST 15:33
KST 22:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9402 users

[MLG] Anaheim 2014 Day 2 - Page 67

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 177 Next
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
June 21 2014 22:42 GMT
#1321
POLT!
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
June 21 2014 22:42 GMT
#1322
wow - amazing engagement from polt there! great first mine hit, but amazing spreading too.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Exarl25
Profile Joined November 2010
1887 Posts
June 21 2014 22:42 GMT
#1323
Huuuuuge mistake to waste all those Banelings off creep
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10167 Posts
June 21 2014 22:43 GMT
#1324
Polt is still sitting on his base doing nothing tho.
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
June 21 2014 22:43 GMT
#1325
On June 22 2014 07:42 Exarl25 wrote:
Huuuuuge mistake to waste all those Banelings off creep

Well he really wanted to trade, but vs such a heavy mine/marauder heavy army its a no no...
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
June 21 2014 22:44 GMT
#1326
On June 22 2014 07:41 Superbanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:39 hzflank wrote:
Both today and yesterday, this stream has not worked for me at all. I must be doing something dumb, always just a black screen

And to think of all the times that I said Twitch was bad

Are you using adblock?


Nope, I don't use adblock. I am using Chrome though, which is probably the issue. If I really cared I could just put it on in IE< but I am just whining because many people seem to having problems in Chrome (the worlds most popular browser?) and the MLG forums are a mess so I cannot find good info there.
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10167 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-21 22:45:24
June 21 2014 22:45 GMT
#1327
I don't know, i havent had a single using issue, i am using chrome and adblock.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
June 21 2014 22:45 GMT
#1328
i really dont like the idea of playing mass bane/ultra without any creep
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
June 21 2014 22:45 GMT
#1329
Wow, those ultas did a fine job soaking up all the mine hits. best use for ultras ever.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 22:46 GMT
#1330
On June 22 2014 07:44 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:41 Superbanana wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:39 hzflank wrote:
Both today and yesterday, this stream has not worked for me at all. I must be doing something dumb, always just a black screen

And to think of all the times that I said Twitch was bad

Are you using adblock?


Nope, I don't use adblock. I am using Chrome though, which is probably the issue. If I really cared I could just put it on in IE< but I am just whining because many people seem to having problems in Chrome (the worlds most popular browser?) and the MLG forums are a mess so I cannot find good info there.

It works on my chrome, and I'm always skeptical of using IE cause it fucked my computer a few days ago.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
June 21 2014 22:46 GMT
#1331
I don't see a way for Stardust to win this, when it's gotten to this point.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
June 21 2014 22:46 GMT
#1332
On June 22 2014 07:44 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:41 Superbanana wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:39 hzflank wrote:
Both today and yesterday, this stream has not worked for me at all. I must be doing something dumb, always just a black screen

And to think of all the times that I said Twitch was bad

Are you using adblock?


Nope, I don't use adblock. I am using Chrome though, which is probably the issue. If I really cared I could just put it on in IE< but I am just whining because many people seem to having problems in Chrome (the worlds most popular browser?) and the MLG forums are a mess so I cannot find good info there.

Im using chrome
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 22:46 GMT
#1333
On June 22 2014 07:45 jakethesnake wrote:
Wow, those ultas did a fine job soaking up all the mine hits. best use for ultras ever.

Eh, they still kinda suck.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
June 21 2014 22:46 GMT
#1334
Polt!
Zzzapper
Profile Joined September 2011
1798 Posts
June 21 2014 22:46 GMT
#1335
On June 22 2014 07:44 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:41 Superbanana wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:39 hzflank wrote:
Both today and yesterday, this stream has not worked for me at all. I must be doing something dumb, always just a black screen

And to think of all the times that I said Twitch was bad

Are you using adblock?


Nope, I don't use adblock. I am using Chrome though, which is probably the issue. If I really cared I could just put it on in IE< but I am just whining because many people seem to having problems in Chrome (the worlds most popular browser?) and the MLG forums are a mess so I cannot find good info there.

I'm actually watching the streams in Chrome instead of Firefox because my adblock is acting up. It works just fine for me
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
June 21 2014 22:47 GMT
#1336
On June 22 2014 07:46 Zzzapper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:44 hzflank wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:41 Superbanana wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:39 hzflank wrote:
Both today and yesterday, this stream has not worked for me at all. I must be doing something dumb, always just a black screen

And to think of all the times that I said Twitch was bad

Are you using adblock?


Nope, I don't use adblock. I am using Chrome though, which is probably the issue. If I really cared I could just put it on in IE< but I am just whining because many people seem to having problems in Chrome (the worlds most popular browser?) and the MLG forums are a mess so I cannot find good info there.

I'm actually watching the streams in Chrome instead of Firefox because my adblock is acting up. It works just fine for me

Use VLC http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/28oycq/how_to_watch_mlg_with_adblock_and_no_ads/
Beakyboo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States485 Posts
June 21 2014 22:48 GMT
#1337
Is there some way I can pay MLG to cut the pizza hut ads or something? This shit is single handedly making this the most annoying tournament I've ever watched.
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
June 21 2014 22:48 GMT
#1338
Pleast Polt, just make like 2 Thors and Ragnarok will GG!
Zzzapper
Profile Joined September 2011
1798 Posts
June 21 2014 22:48 GMT
#1339
On June 22 2014 07:47 pigmanbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:46 Zzzapper wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:44 hzflank wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:41 Superbanana wrote:
On June 22 2014 07:39 hzflank wrote:
Both today and yesterday, this stream has not worked for me at all. I must be doing something dumb, always just a black screen

And to think of all the times that I said Twitch was bad

Are you using adblock?


Nope, I don't use adblock. I am using Chrome though, which is probably the issue. If I really cared I could just put it on in IE< but I am just whining because many people seem to having problems in Chrome (the worlds most popular browser?) and the MLG forums are a mess so I cannot find good info there.

I'm actually watching the streams in Chrome instead of Firefox because my adblock is acting up. It works just fine for me

Use VLC http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/28oycq/how_to_watch_mlg_with_adblock_and_no_ads/

Nah, I'm good. I've had Chrome installed for ages for this kind of stuff. I actually wanted to turn of Adblock for MLG but it doesn't seem to work
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10167 Posts
June 21 2014 22:48 GMT
#1340
On June 22 2014 07:46 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 07:45 jakethesnake wrote:
Wow, those ultas did a fine job soaking up all the mine hits. best use for ultras ever.

Eh, they still kinda suck.

Ragnarok's creep spread is what really sucks.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 556
Railgan 67
Codebar 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65361
Calm 10336
Bisu 2735
FanTaSy 1205
Stork 744
Rush 360
firebathero 226
Snow 216
soO 175
Last 118
[ Show more ]
Mind 104
hero 101
Free 78
Pusan 74
Sharp 74
ToSsGirL 42
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Mong 31
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 25
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
Terrorterran 16
zelot 14
HiyA 13
Noble 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7033
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m3503
byalli881
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
gofns35828
singsing2515
Liquid`RaSZi764
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt325
Pyrionflax271
Happy256
Hui .216
Mlord213
Khaldor95
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV565
League of Legends
• Jankos3042
• Nemesis3012
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1558
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 27m
OSC
9h 27m
Replay Cast
9h 27m
OSC
22h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.