• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9241 users

[MLG] Anaheim 2014 Day 2 - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 177 Next
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 18:33 GMT
#441
On June 22 2014 03:32 GreenMash wrote:
Day9 praising sOs constantly. Love it

Have you not done your daily appraisal of sOs? Please do not forget.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 21 2014 18:33 GMT
#442
On June 22 2014 03:33 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 03:32 GreenMash wrote:
Day9 praising sOs constantly. Love it

Have you not done your daily appraisal of sOs? Please do not forget.


I just watched Shine beat him too!
Moderator
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
June 21 2014 18:33 GMT
#443
The entire tournament is designed to place foreigners from pool play vs koreans in the open section during the championship brackets. Hope they show us the games
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
June 21 2014 18:34 GMT
#444
Generally speaking, I wish ultra greed was rare and impressive rather than kinda expected?
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
June 21 2014 18:34 GMT
#445
every forcefield is an AMAZING forcefield
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
June 21 2014 18:34 GMT
#446
THE FORCEFIELDS
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
June 21 2014 18:35 GMT
#447
wow, very smart forcefields
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 21 2014 18:35 GMT
#448
On June 22 2014 03:34 Sabu113 wrote:
Generally speaking, I wish ultra greed was rare and impressive rather than kinda expected?


Its pretty much the norm.
Moderator
Nathanias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States290 Posts
June 21 2014 18:35 GMT
#449
On June 22 2014 03:25 DuduSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 03:19 projectChaos wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:09 DuduSC wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:08 projectChaos wrote:
man, I am so impressed by Rotterdam`s casting. You can see that he is playing this game activley.
Nathanias also. Good combination.


Sarcasm?


nope. Good little predictions and gameinsight. No comparison to some1 like Day9 (no offense. I like him as a person but all he is saying in a cast is the very obvious or really general statements.


well I dislike him as person and caster.

I personally don't like nathanias either. Rootie is good and the best among 3 but there are some match ups that he doesn't really know very well.


D: the only reason I cast so much is so I can make my voice deeper and more sultry! I know my casts here might not be quite as good since I've been doing a lot of games lately and honestly getting hyped is becoming more and more difficult
CommentatorNever give up, Never surrender
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 21 2014 18:36 GMT
#450
On June 22 2014 03:35 Nathanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 03:25 DuduSC wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:19 projectChaos wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:09 DuduSC wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:08 projectChaos wrote:
man, I am so impressed by Rotterdam`s casting. You can see that he is playing this game activley.
Nathanias also. Good combination.


Sarcasm?


nope. Good little predictions and gameinsight. No comparison to some1 like Day9 (no offense. I like him as a person but all he is saying in a cast is the very obvious or really general statements.


well I dislike him as person and caster.

I personally don't like nathanias either. Rootie is good and the best among 3 but there are some match ups that he doesn't really know very well.


D: the only reason I cast so much is so I can make my voice deeper and more sultry! I know my casts here might not be quite as good since I've been doing a lot of games lately and honestly getting hyped is becoming more and more difficult

haven't been able to catch much of this MLG so far but you're fine bro. really enjoy your casting every time, although i have to admit when i tune into something in the middle of the game i have to concentrate for a second to be sure whether it's you or Mr Bitter.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 21 2014 18:37 GMT
#451
On June 22 2014 03:35 Nathanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 03:25 DuduSC wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:19 projectChaos wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:09 DuduSC wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:08 projectChaos wrote:
man, I am so impressed by Rotterdam`s casting. You can see that he is playing this game activley.
Nathanias also. Good combination.


Sarcasm?


nope. Good little predictions and gameinsight. No comparison to some1 like Day9 (no offense. I like him as a person but all he is saying in a cast is the very obvious or really general statements.


well I dislike him as person and caster.

I personally don't like nathanias either. Rootie is good and the best among 3 but there are some match ups that he doesn't really know very well.


D: the only reason I cast so much is so I can make my voice deeper and more sultry! I know my casts here might not be quite as good since I've been doing a lot of games lately and honestly getting hyped is becoming more and more difficult


Its ok buddy. I still love you!
Moderator
wrier
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada291 Posts
June 21 2014 18:37 GMT
#452
On June 22 2014 03:35 Nathanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 03:25 DuduSC wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:19 projectChaos wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:09 DuduSC wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:08 projectChaos wrote:
man, I am so impressed by Rotterdam`s casting. You can see that he is playing this game activley.
Nathanias also. Good combination.


Sarcasm?


nope. Good little predictions and gameinsight. No comparison to some1 like Day9 (no offense. I like him as a person but all he is saying in a cast is the very obvious or really general statements.


well I dislike him as person and caster.

I personally don't like nathanias either. Rootie is good and the best among 3 but there are some match ups that he doesn't really know very well.


D: the only reason I cast so much is so I can make my voice deeper and more sultry! I know my casts here might not be quite as good since I've been doing a lot of games lately and honestly getting hyped is becoming more and more difficult


The best events always leave the Hype until Championship Sunday. The Pool Play/Open Bracket stuff should be more laid back/fun.

It's even hard as a stream viewer to be hyped on Friday/Saturday games.
Dimagus
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1004 Posts
June 21 2014 18:37 GMT
#453
DRG depowers the dark shrine and kills a nexus
HeavenResign
Profile Joined April 2011
United States702 Posts
June 21 2014 18:37 GMT
#454
a complete mis-play by stardust
r691175002
Profile Joined October 2012
249 Posts
June 21 2014 18:38 GMT
#455
KFC acquired.
DRG smashing Starburst.

Today is a good day.
Dimagus
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1004 Posts
June 21 2014 18:38 GMT
#456
Does depowering the dark shrine not prevent DTs from being warped in?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 21 2014 18:39 GMT
#457
On June 22 2014 03:38 r691175002 wrote:
KFC acquired.
DRG smashing Starburst.

Today is a good day.

you're doing this on purpose.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
June 21 2014 18:39 GMT
#458
On June 22 2014 03:35 Nathanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 03:25 DuduSC wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:19 projectChaos wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:09 DuduSC wrote:
On June 22 2014 03:08 projectChaos wrote:
man, I am so impressed by Rotterdam`s casting. You can see that he is playing this game activley.
Nathanias also. Good combination.


Sarcasm?


nope. Good little predictions and gameinsight. No comparison to some1 like Day9 (no offense. I like him as a person but all he is saying in a cast is the very obvious or really general statements.


well I dislike him as person and caster.

I personally don't like nathanias either. Rootie is good and the best among 3 but there are some match ups that he doesn't really know very well.


D: the only reason I cast so much is so I can make my voice deeper and more sultry! I know my casts here might not be quite as good since I've been doing a lot of games lately and honestly getting hyped is becoming more and more difficult


As someone who only recently got back into watching SC2, and heard you for the first time, your casting rocks bro. Really like your casting and your pairings with others.
calh
Profile Joined March 2013
537 Posts
June 21 2014 18:40 GMT
#459
Stardust should just play more all-ins. His movements are horrible.
THELEHGOTERRAN
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1837 Posts
June 21 2014 18:40 GMT
#460
dat trickery
IMMVP // HIKARU NAKAMURA // DEREK JETER // GARETH BALE
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko160
SpeCial 57
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16997
firebathero 2288
Bisu 876
Hyuk 670
Horang2 493
Larva 239
BeSt 235
Light 159
Mini 144
EffOrt 142
[ Show more ]
Soma 122
Leta 89
Rush 85
Barracks 77
Pusan 61
ZerO 58
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 48
Mong 45
Aegong 32
Shinee 31
Sexy 28
NaDa 27
Mind 27
Bale 20
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
JulyZerg 13
Noble 11
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
XaKoH 333
Fuzer 186
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor997
crisheroes891
Other Games
gofns32821
singsing1831
olofmeister1094
B2W.Neo165
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS51
Livibee32
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH88
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 13m
OSC
11h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 13m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.