On June 21 2014 03:50 KelsierSC wrote:
watch my 4v4 replaysI am on a 5 game winning streak.
watch my 4v4 replaysI am on a 5 game winning streak.
a 5 game win stream in 4v4 is like bonjwa level
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
If the adblock discussion cannot remain civil, this is not the thread for it. Warnings and bans will be handed out accordingly. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On June 21 2014 03:50 KelsierSC wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 03:49 Extenz wrote: no taeja I like seeing good players keep winning to prove sc2 isn't volatile!watch my 4v4 replaysI am on a 5 game winning streak. a 5 game win stream in 4v4 is like bonjwa level | ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
On June 21 2014 03:51 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 03:50 KelsierSC wrote: On June 21 2014 03:49 Extenz wrote: no taeja I like seeing good players keep winning to prove sc2 isn't volatile!watch my 4v4 replaysI am on a 5 game winning streak. a 5 game win stream in 4v4 is like bonjwa level exactly man, I trained hard with my teammates in the korean house and I plan on giving my winnings to my family. Hwaiting | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On June 21 2014 03:51 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 03:50 KelsierSC wrote: On June 21 2014 03:49 Extenz wrote: no taeja I like seeing good players keep winning to prove sc2 isn't volatile!watch my 4v4 replaysI am on a 5 game winning streak. a 5 game win stream in 4v4 is like bonjwa level I don't have the patience for more than two 2v2s in a row let along A 4v4 | ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:04 ThomasjServo wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 03:51 Die4Ever wrote: On June 21 2014 03:50 KelsierSC wrote: On June 21 2014 03:49 Extenz wrote: no taeja I like seeing good players keep winning to prove sc2 isn't volatile!watch my 4v4 replaysI am on a 5 game winning streak. a 5 game win stream in 4v4 is like bonjwa level I don't have the patience for more than two 2v2s in a row let along A 4v4 that is why you are not a bonjwa | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:05 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 04:04 ThomasjServo wrote: On June 21 2014 03:51 Die4Ever wrote: On June 21 2014 03:50 KelsierSC wrote: On June 21 2014 03:49 Extenz wrote: no taeja I like seeing good players keep winning to prove sc2 isn't volatile!watch my 4v4 replaysI am on a 5 game winning streak. a 5 game win stream in 4v4 is like bonjwa level I don't have the patience for more than two 2v2s in a row let along A 4v4 that is why you are not a bonjwa Basically the only reason. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:13 Muffloe wrote: Would be nice to see the old MLG-zergs do well, i.e. DRG and Leenock. I think Life will win in the end tho another Life vs Leenock finals, if as good as their previous meetings, would be insane, unlikely though lol, I'll accept just a normal match between them in the winners' bracket | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
danl9rm
United States3111 Posts
Jaedong. It's time. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:19 danl9rm wrote: Sorry boys, Life and Leenock cannot both be in the finals. Otherwise, there would be 3 people there! Jaedong. It's time. I'd be ok with Jaedong getting another 2nd place, for the lols | ||
|
kaykoose
United States2302 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:19 danl9rm wrote: Sorry boys, Life and Leenock cannot both be in the finals. Otherwise, there would be 3 people there! Jaedong. It's time. Free for all finals on Merry Go Round. | ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
| ||
|
danl9rm
United States3111 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:20 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 04:19 danl9rm wrote: Sorry boys, Life and Leenock cannot both be in the finals. Otherwise, there would be 3 people there! Jaedong. It's time. I'd be ok with Jaedong getting another 2nd place, for the lols In pondering how to respond, I decided your name speaks for itself. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:24 neoghaleon55 wrote: Neoghaleon55 spy network reporting ... Huk is drinking Thai Ice Tea with Boba in the player area... Thats more normal than I expected. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:24 danl9rm wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 04:20 Die4Ever wrote: On June 21 2014 04:19 danl9rm wrote: Sorry boys, Life and Leenock cannot both be in the finals. Otherwise, there would be 3 people there! Jaedong. It's time. I'd be ok with Jaedong getting another 2nd place, for the lols In pondering how to respond, I decided your name speaks for itself. ![]() | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:24 danl9rm wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 04:20 Die4Ever wrote: On June 21 2014 04:19 danl9rm wrote: Sorry boys, Life and Leenock cannot both be in the finals. Otherwise, there would be 3 people there! Jaedong. It's time. I'd be ok with Jaedong getting another 2nd place, for the lols In pondering how to respond, I decided your name speaks for itself. don't worry, according to WCS Predictor, if he gets 2nd place then his chances of qualifying for Blizzcon go up to ~ 96.35 % | ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
On June 21 2014 04:15 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2014 04:13 Muffloe wrote: Would be nice to see the old MLG-zergs do well, i.e. DRG and Leenock. I think Life will win in the end tho another Life vs Leenock finals, if as good as their previous meetings, would be insane, unlikely though lol, I'll accept just a normal match between them in the winners' bracket Yh, that game was insane ^^ | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC JuggernautJason22 EmSc Tv MindelVK Nathanias Shuttle Dota 2ggaemo White-Ra firebathero 910 Barracks Hyun Trap Killer Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi3824 singsing1445 Beastyqt747 ceh9684 B2W.Neo449 ArmadaUGS150 C9.Mang0146 KnowMe96 Trikslyr50 shahzam0 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|