On June 21 2014 06:31 Zealously wrote:
I kinda miss DjWheat, honestly.
I kinda miss DjWheat, honestly.
I don't miss him, literally.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
If the adblock discussion cannot remain civil, this is not the thread for it. Warnings and bans will be handed out accordingly. | ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
On June 21 2014 06:31 Zealously wrote: I kinda miss DjWheat, honestly. I don't miss him, literally. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On June 21 2014 06:31 Zealously wrote: I kinda miss DjWheat, honestly. The worse the stream gets, the shittier the situation, the better djwheat was. | ||
|
Rain.100
Germany946 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On June 21 2014 06:33 Jer99 wrote: Polt vs Scarlett first match, hahahahahaha Let's see if Polt learned to not go marine/mine every game. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On June 21 2014 06:33 stuchiu wrote: The worse the stream gets, the shittier the situation, the better djwheat was. This is pretty accurate. The reason he was so great for MLGs! Also haha remember when Riot made him tell everyone they were postponing the Season 2 Champs? | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Leviance
Germany4079 Posts
After Day9's interview posted recently on TL I can't take him seriously | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On June 21 2014 06:34 stuchiu wrote: Day9 did not mention the creator of the universe Nestea. Disapproved. He will be judged. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On June 21 2014 06:34 Leviance wrote: "StarCraft 2 is back!!!!! And so am I!!!" - Day9 After Day9's interview posted recently on TL I can't take him seriously DId he do something weird in his interview? | ||
|
Cheren
United States2911 Posts
On June 21 2014 06:35 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Are the liquid smash players playing in MLG? Yes, including a new underrated recruit called Liquid'KenChen | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On June 21 2014 06:35 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Are the liquid smash players playing in MLG? I think so. Hot Bid should play if nothing else. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9053 Doublelift2403 JimRising PiGStarcraft318 ArmadaUGS194 C9.Mang0182 Maynarde132 ViBE87 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|