On June 09 2014 05:21 lopido wrote:
I dont understand, Rotterdam thinks he is funny or what ?
I dont understand, Rotterdam thinks he is funny or what ?
he thinks he isn't there but has been replaced by a box with rotti sounds.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2721
On June 09 2014 05:21 lopido wrote: I dont understand, Rotterdam thinks he is funny or what ? he thinks he isn't there but has been replaced by a box with rotti sounds. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2722
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2723
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2724
On June 09 2014 05:21 lopido wrote: I dont understand, Rotterdam thinks he is funny or what ? No you clearly don't understand D: | ||
|
marcesr
Germany1383 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2725
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2726
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2727
On June 09 2014 05:21 lopido wrote: I dont understand, Rotterdam thinks he is funny or what ? *facepalm* that isn't really Rotterdam, they have a thing where they press a button and a recording of Rotti says a random line | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2728
| ||
|
panzercrusher
Poland457 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2729
| ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
June 08 2014 20:21 GMT
#2730
On June 09 2014 05:18 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2014 05:17 Xoronius wrote: On June 09 2014 05:16 Shellshock wrote: On June 09 2014 05:15 Xoronius wrote: On June 09 2014 05:12 Shellshock wrote: On June 09 2014 05:10 jakethesnake wrote: On June 09 2014 05:10 Yorkie wrote: On June 09 2014 05:08 Schelim wrote: On June 09 2014 05:06 Darkhorse wrote: On June 09 2014 05:06 Schelim wrote: [quote] i'm jealous. i got 4 PMs from Veroleg, but everything else is nice people i like chatting with, some dude promoting his tournament or something and TL.net bot warning me for being a terrible poster Well I only get PMs from Shellshock mostly so I'll trade you :D Shellbot probably PMs you results before they happen. now i'm jealous of you too. He mostly just sends trolly comments/talks shit on my favorite players to make me mad. Not all it's cracked up to be He just PMs me when Avilo plays in something. You're the only other brovilo I know If you guys feel lonely as brovilos, you can always join Niko_Thien and me in worshiping the real mech god. TvZ Flash? No, GoOdy. I thought he retired What? Who did say that? Are you confusing him with Sjow maybe (also euro T and slow)? | ||
|
Fuell
Netherlands3111 Posts
June 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#2731
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
June 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#2732
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
June 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#2733
| ||
|
urasyupi2
United States810 Posts
June 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#2734
On June 09 2014 05:21 lopido wrote: I dont understand, Rotterdam thinks he is funny or what ? there's a soundboard of things that rotti would say since he's not actually there and scarlett is having the time of her life with that soundboard | ||
|
purakushi
United States3304 Posts
June 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#2735
We need another BW showmatch~ Jaedong need revenge >< | ||
|
Crownlol
United States3726 Posts
June 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#2736
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
June 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#2737
![]() | ||
|
NinjaBLT
United States22 Posts
June 08 2014 20:22 GMT
#2738
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 20:23 GMT
#2739
On June 09 2014 05:21 lopido wrote: I dont understand, Rotterdam thinks he is funny or what ? I don't know, man! | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 20:23 GMT
#2740
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|