On June 07 2014 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Has Stephano casted yet?
Has Stephano casted yet?
he did Jaedong vs YoDa with TLO
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
No GSL spoilers please, some of the people tuning in to HSC did not have the chance to watch GSL yet | ||
|
Yhamm
France7248 Posts
June 06 2014 19:54 GMT
#1301
On June 07 2014 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote: Has Stephano casted yet? he did Jaedong vs YoDa with TLO | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
June 06 2014 19:54 GMT
#1302
On June 07 2014 04:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote: WOW, I had no idea Balloon's english was so good! Did he live in America or something? I think he lives in America now and is going to school soon. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18755 Posts
June 06 2014 19:54 GMT
#1303
On June 07 2014 04:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote: WOW, I had no idea Balloon's english was so good! Did he live in America or something? yes I think he said for four years? | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
June 06 2014 19:54 GMT
#1304
On June 07 2014 04:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote: WOW, I had no idea Balloon's english was so good! Did he live in America or something? Balloon is going to study in the US. | ||
|
Dav1oN
Ukraine3164 Posts
June 06 2014 19:54 GMT
#1305
![]() | ||
|
Myt
Germany318 Posts
June 06 2014 19:55 GMT
#1306
On June 07 2014 04:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote: WOW, I had no idea Balloon's english was so good! Did he live in America or something? yesterday he said he lived there from age 2 to 6 or 8 | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
June 06 2014 19:55 GMT
#1307
Any idea where and what for? | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
June 06 2014 19:55 GMT
#1308
His dad studied in America. He stayed there from the age of 2 till 6 | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
June 06 2014 19:56 GMT
#1309
On June 07 2014 04:52 chipmonklord17 wrote: Has Stephano casted yet? on b stream, yes | ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
June 06 2014 19:58 GMT
#1310
On June 07 2014 04:52 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 07 2014 04:51 jakethesnake wrote: On June 07 2014 04:50 Lorning wrote: Btw, someone make the Shoutcraft thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=21450710 I'm sorry to say that I can't tonight ![]() Don't worry, I got you covered. Awesome. Thanks dude! Hope I at least get to see most of the games tonight | ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
June 06 2014 19:59 GMT
#1311
On June 07 2014 04:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 07 2014 04:47 pigmanbear wrote: Who is the chatty guy on main stream? His game knowledge seems limited. You can choose from WhiteRa, Nightend, and Apollo. I don't know who you're talking about. Apollo looks different and I didn't even recognize his casting because it was so shallow. Weird. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 06 2014 20:00 GMT
#1312
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
June 06 2014 20:00 GMT
#1313
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
June 06 2014 20:01 GMT
#1314
On June 07 2014 04:59 pigmanbear wrote: Show nested quote + On June 07 2014 04:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 07 2014 04:47 pigmanbear wrote: Who is the chatty guy on main stream? His game knowledge seems limited. You can choose from WhiteRa, Nightend, and Apollo. I don't know who you're talking about. Apollo looks different and I didn't even recognize his casting because it was so shallow. Weird. He's likely drunk. Apollo tends to get nonsensical when he's intoxicated. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
June 06 2014 20:01 GMT
#1315
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18755 Posts
June 06 2014 20:01 GMT
#1316
On June 07 2014 04:59 pigmanbear wrote: Show nested quote + On June 07 2014 04:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 07 2014 04:47 pigmanbear wrote: Who is the chatty guy on main stream? His game knowledge seems limited. You can choose from WhiteRa, Nightend, and Apollo. I don't know who you're talking about. Apollo looks different and I didn't even recognize his casting because it was so shallow. Weird. Apollo is always bad in HSC | ||
|
DinosaurJones
United States1000 Posts
June 06 2014 20:03 GMT
#1317
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
June 06 2014 20:04 GMT
#1318
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
June 06 2014 20:06 GMT
#1319
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 06 2014 20:06 GMT
#1320
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7872 Grubby2367 ArmadaUGS718 shahzam599 JimRising Day[9].tv458 C9.Mang0299 ViBE151 Maynarde103 Trikslyr55 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta34 • musti20045 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|