On June 04 2014 19:17 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
I cannot believe I missed that. I blame the damn fans in my house.
I cannot believe I missed that. I blame the damn fans in my house.
It was glorious
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:17 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:16 GumBa wrote: On June 04 2014 19:14 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 04 2014 19:13 Daswollvieh wrote: On June 04 2014 19:13 Mozdk wrote: Can't see Life losing this. The game has hardly started. You gotta be a little more patient. On paper, this should be really one sided. On paper SKT should never lose to Prime. Shit happens I cannot believe I missed that. I blame the damn fans in my house. It was glorious | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:18 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: I like the yellow. It feels summer fresh to me. It feels like walking into a McDonalds and ordering a big mac I'd order a big mac from Rain. | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:18 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: I like the yellow. It feels summer fresh to me. It feels like walking into a McDonalds and ordering a big mac I cannot relate as I don't do that | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:13 aZealot wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:11 Wombat_NI wrote: Btw to clarify I don't feel Rain deserved to win that series, but this map pool sucks :p Go on, Wombat. You know you want to say it. Say it... ![]() It was nothing compared to HerO vs Leenock tbf. Game 2 Rain's problems snowballed when his hatch snipe didn't work. I just think they're bad maps, for Terran even more so. Especially at my level laddering on some of these monstrosities just equals the most boring passive games | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:18 Lorning wrote: On June 04 2014 19:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: I like the yellow. It feels summer fresh to me. It feels like walking into a McDonalds and ordering a big mac I'd order a big mac from Rain. I once saw Rain try to eat a muffin with a fork. It was hilarious | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:19 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:18 Lorning wrote: On June 04 2014 19:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: I like the yellow. It feels summer fresh to me. It feels like walking into a McDonalds and ordering a big mac I cannot relate as I don't do that Their shirts look like McDonalds employee shirts, just like the IM shirts a couple of years ago ![]() | ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:19 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:18 Lorning wrote: On June 04 2014 19:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: I like the yellow. It feels summer fresh to me. It feels like walking into a McDonalds and ordering a big mac I cannot relate as I don't do that Walking into Ikea and odering a Kötbölla? (However its spelled) | ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
E: its köttbullar | ||
|
Cynry
810 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:20 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:19 AlternativeEgo wrote: On June 04 2014 19:18 Lorning wrote: On June 04 2014 19:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: I like the yellow. It feels summer fresh to me. It feels like walking into a McDonalds and ordering a big mac I cannot relate as I don't do that Their shirts look like McDonalds employee shirts, just like the IM shirts a couple of years ago ![]() Incredible McDonalds | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:21 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:19 AlternativeEgo wrote: On June 04 2014 19:18 Lorning wrote: On June 04 2014 19:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: I like the yellow. It feels summer fresh to me. It feels like walking into a McDonalds and ordering a big mac I cannot relate as I don't do that Walking into Ikea and odering a Kötbölla? (However its spelled) Haha, it's "köttbullar". But no I can't relate to that either :p | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On June 04 2014 19:22 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2014 19:21 GumBa wrote: On June 04 2014 19:19 AlternativeEgo wrote: On June 04 2014 19:18 Lorning wrote: On June 04 2014 19:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: I like the yellow. It feels summer fresh to me. It feels like walking into a McDonalds and ordering a big mac I cannot relate as I don't do that Walking into Ikea and odering a Kötbölla? (However its spelled) Haha, it's "köttbullar". But no I can't relate to that either :p You are a bitter disappointment to Sweden | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Cynry
810 Posts
Great game by Paralyze, colossus coming right on time to defend the first push, templar for vipers. Second upset coming ? | ||
|
shabby
Norway6402 Posts
| ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|