• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7552 users

[SPL] Samsung vs Jin Air Round 4 2014 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
June 02 2014 11:27 GMT
#41
Do they comment in 3 people? I just turned stream on and I hear some nice voice with a strong accent... Moonglade? oO
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
June 02 2014 11:28 GMT
#42
Moonglade is casting with Wolf and Brendan now yes. Time to watch Jin Air win their opening game and hopefully not lose anyone to the evil killer booth.
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-02 11:30:42
June 02 2014 11:29 GMT
#43
On June 02 2014 20:27 deacon.frost wrote:
Do they comment in 3 people? I just turned stream on and I hear some nice voice with a strong accent... Moonglade? oO


Yeah trio cast, Moonglade is the third wheel tonight.



Wow almost a sick hold that from Rogue.
Well he hasn't lost anything of major issue at the moment but he nearly completely blocked him out.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
June 02 2014 11:31 GMT
#44
Cool, thanks!

Go Jin Air!!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
June 02 2014 11:32 GMT
#45
Rogue's macro during that Ling attack was impeccable.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-02 11:33:56
June 02 2014 11:33 GMT
#46
On June 02 2014 20:21 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 20:20 negativedge wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:17 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Zest disappointing me again though. He didn't do well last round but I couldn't resist picking him again D:

Tell me about it. I even made him my captain. I hoped he would win and then win in an ace match against herO... Seems like whoever is my captain in FPL, is bound to dissapoint. Soulkey in Round 2, Rogue in Round 3, and now Zest. You guys should watch, who I pick as a captain, and not pick him to your team hehe. I need Jin Air to 3-0 Samsung now, and Billowy, Super and soO to win tomorrow.


this is why you make your captain some 1 or 2 point player. you don't want to be stuck with a critical player not performing.


Your captain should always be either your favorite player or Barbie

Your favorite player because if he wins then that's great

Barbie because why not?

Well, here's the reason, why i made Zest my captain. I have soO, Super, Billowy, Bbyong, Byun and Zest in my team.
I didn't want to make Byun my captain becouse of tiebreakers. soO probably won't play every match, so I will want to trade him eventually. Billowy and Super have quite high chances to win both their matches this week, so their price will go up, so I can trade them for better players. So I was stuck with Bbyong and Zest. I should have picked Bbyong I guess... But if I would pick Bbyong, he would failed against FlaSh, and Zest would win, I know it
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
June 02 2014 11:33 GMT
#47
Why does everything on Teamliquid add the 'KHAN' to Samsung's name? That is no longer part of their name I thought since they added Galaxy.
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
June 02 2014 11:33 GMT
#48
Rogguuuuuueeeeeeeee
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-02 11:34:44
June 02 2014 11:34 GMT
#49
On June 02 2014 20:33 MrMotionPicture wrote:
Why does everything on Teamliquid add the 'KHAN' to Samsung's name? That is no longer part of their name I thought since they added Galaxy.


No, it still is (for their SC2 team, that is)
AdministratorBreak the chains
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
June 02 2014 11:34 GMT
#50
On June 02 2014 20:33 w3c.TruE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 20:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:20 negativedge wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:17 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Zest disappointing me again though. He didn't do well last round but I couldn't resist picking him again D:

Tell me about it. I even made him my captain. I hoped he would win and then win in an ace match against herO... Seems like whoever is my captain in FPL, is bound to dissapoint. Soulkey in Round 2, Rogue in Round 3, and now Zest. You guys should watch, who I pick as a captain, and not pick him to your team hehe. I need Jin Air to 3-0 Samsung now, and Billowy, Super and soO to win tomorrow.


this is why you make your captain some 1 or 2 point player. you don't want to be stuck with a critical player not performing.


Your captain should always be either your favorite player or Barbie

Your favorite player because if he wins then that's great

Barbie because why not?

Well, here's the reason, why i made Zest my captain. I have soO, Super, Billowy, Bbyong, Byun and Zest in my team.
I didn't want to make Byun my captain becouse of tiebreakers. soO probably won't play every match, so I will want to trade him eventually. Billowy and Super have quite high chances to win both their matches this week, so their price will go up, so I can trade them for better players. So I was stuck with Bbyong and Zest. I should have picked Bbyong I guess... But if I would pick Bbyong, he would failed against FlaSh, and Zest would win, I know it


Bbyong should have been your captain...
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-02 11:35:43
June 02 2014 11:35 GMT
#51
On June 02 2014 20:33 MrMotionPicture wrote:
Why does everything on Teamliquid add the 'KHAN' to Samsung's name? That is no longer part of their name I thought since they added Galaxy.


I think its only KHAN on the short form. Guess short form it should be Galaxy, but its only there which is it an issue xD



Roach runbys EVERYWHERE lolol
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 02 2014 11:35 GMT
#52
On June 02 2014 20:33 w3c.TruE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 20:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:20 negativedge wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:17 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Zest disappointing me again though. He didn't do well last round but I couldn't resist picking him again D:

Tell me about it. I even made him my captain. I hoped he would win and then win in an ace match against herO... Seems like whoever is my captain in FPL, is bound to dissapoint. Soulkey in Round 2, Rogue in Round 3, and now Zest. You guys should watch, who I pick as a captain, and not pick him to your team hehe. I need Jin Air to 3-0 Samsung now, and Billowy, Super and soO to win tomorrow.


this is why you make your captain some 1 or 2 point player. you don't want to be stuck with a critical player not performing.


Your captain should always be either your favorite player or Barbie

Your favorite player because if he wins then that's great

Barbie because why not?

Well, here's the reason, why i made Zest my captain. I have soO, Super, Billowy, Bbyong, Byun and Zest in my team.
I didn't want to make Byun my captain becouse of tiebreakers. soO probably won't play every match, so I will want to trade him eventually. Billowy and Super have quite high chances to win both their matches this week, so their price will go up, so I can trade them for better players. So I was stuck with Bbyong and Zest. I should have picked Bbyong I guess... But if I would pick Bbyong, he would failed against FlaSh, and Zest would win, I know it


Bbyong may periodically fail elsewhere, but he is extremely reliable in Proleague. Moreso than Zest, who has a distinct weak match-up in PvT. That said, I also picked Zest.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
June 02 2014 11:35 GMT
#53
Roro doesn't have any Carapace upgrades.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
June 02 2014 11:36 GMT
#54
On June 02 2014 20:34 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 20:33 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:20 negativedge wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:17 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Zest disappointing me again though. He didn't do well last round but I couldn't resist picking him again D:

Tell me about it. I even made him my captain. I hoped he would win and then win in an ace match against herO... Seems like whoever is my captain in FPL, is bound to dissapoint. Soulkey in Round 2, Rogue in Round 3, and now Zest. You guys should watch, who I pick as a captain, and not pick him to your team hehe. I need Jin Air to 3-0 Samsung now, and Billowy, Super and soO to win tomorrow.


this is why you make your captain some 1 or 2 point player. you don't want to be stuck with a critical player not performing.


Your captain should always be either your favorite player or Barbie

Your favorite player because if he wins then that's great

Barbie because why not?

Well, here's the reason, why i made Zest my captain. I have soO, Super, Billowy, Bbyong, Byun and Zest in my team.
I didn't want to make Byun my captain becouse of tiebreakers. soO probably won't play every match, so I will want to trade him eventually. Billowy and Super have quite high chances to win both their matches this week, so their price will go up, so I can trade them for better players. So I was stuck with Bbyong and Zest. I should have picked Bbyong I guess... But if I would pick Bbyong, he would failed against FlaSh, and Zest would win, I know it


Bbyong should have been your captain...

I know that now too... But I was like "pff, he will crush Gumiho np".
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 02 2014 11:37 GMT
#55
This kind of ZvZ is funny. Bunch of roaches pretending they Sharks on the map xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
June 02 2014 11:38 GMT
#56
On June 02 2014 20:36 w3c.TruE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 20:34 sharkie wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:33 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:20 negativedge wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:17 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Zest disappointing me again though. He didn't do well last round but I couldn't resist picking him again D:

Tell me about it. I even made him my captain. I hoped he would win and then win in an ace match against herO... Seems like whoever is my captain in FPL, is bound to dissapoint. Soulkey in Round 2, Rogue in Round 3, and now Zest. You guys should watch, who I pick as a captain, and not pick him to your team hehe. I need Jin Air to 3-0 Samsung now, and Billowy, Super and soO to win tomorrow.


this is why you make your captain some 1 or 2 point player. you don't want to be stuck with a critical player not performing.


Your captain should always be either your favorite player or Barbie

Your favorite player because if he wins then that's great

Barbie because why not?

Well, here's the reason, why i made Zest my captain. I have soO, Super, Billowy, Bbyong, Byun and Zest in my team.
I didn't want to make Byun my captain becouse of tiebreakers. soO probably won't play every match, so I will want to trade him eventually. Billowy and Super have quite high chances to win both their matches this week, so their price will go up, so I can trade them for better players. So I was stuck with Bbyong and Zest. I should have picked Bbyong I guess... But if I would pick Bbyong, he would failed against FlaSh, and Zest would win, I know it


Bbyong should have been your captain...

I know that now too... But I was like "pff, he will crush Gumiho np".


Gumiho crushed both Zest and the booth's attempt at getting KT back into the series. He deserved that win.
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-02 11:39:28
June 02 2014 11:39 GMT
#57
On June 02 2014 20:35 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 20:33 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:20 negativedge wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:17 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Zest disappointing me again though. He didn't do well last round but I couldn't resist picking him again D:

Tell me about it. I even made him my captain. I hoped he would win and then win in an ace match against herO... Seems like whoever is my captain in FPL, is bound to dissapoint. Soulkey in Round 2, Rogue in Round 3, and now Zest. You guys should watch, who I pick as a captain, and not pick him to your team hehe. I need Jin Air to 3-0 Samsung now, and Billowy, Super and soO to win tomorrow.


this is why you make your captain some 1 or 2 point player. you don't want to be stuck with a critical player not performing.


Your captain should always be either your favorite player or Barbie

Your favorite player because if he wins then that's great

Barbie because why not?

Well, here's the reason, why i made Zest my captain. I have soO, Super, Billowy, Bbyong, Byun and Zest in my team.
I didn't want to make Byun my captain becouse of tiebreakers. soO probably won't play every match, so I will want to trade him eventually. Billowy and Super have quite high chances to win both their matches this week, so their price will go up, so I can trade them for better players. So I was stuck with Bbyong and Zest. I should have picked Bbyong I guess... But if I would pick Bbyong, he would failed against FlaSh, and Zest would win, I know it

Bbyong may periodically fail elsewhere, but he is extremely reliable in Proleague. Moreso than Zest, who has a distinct weak match-up in PvT. That said, I also picked Zest.

On the bright side, Zest trade price will be low after this week, so it wouldn't be worth it to trade him...
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 02 2014 11:39 GMT
#58
Rogue is so dead without a 4th base as well....
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
June 02 2014 11:39 GMT
#59
On June 02 2014 20:35 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2014 20:33 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:21 Zealously wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:20 negativedge wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:17 w3c.TruE wrote:
On June 02 2014 20:11 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Zest disappointing me again though. He didn't do well last round but I couldn't resist picking him again D:

Tell me about it. I even made him my captain. I hoped he would win and then win in an ace match against herO... Seems like whoever is my captain in FPL, is bound to dissapoint. Soulkey in Round 2, Rogue in Round 3, and now Zest. You guys should watch, who I pick as a captain, and not pick him to your team hehe. I need Jin Air to 3-0 Samsung now, and Billowy, Super and soO to win tomorrow.


this is why you make your captain some 1 or 2 point player. you don't want to be stuck with a critical player not performing.


Your captain should always be either your favorite player or Barbie

Your favorite player because if he wins then that's great

Barbie because why not?

Well, here's the reason, why i made Zest my captain. I have soO, Super, Billowy, Bbyong, Byun and Zest in my team.
I didn't want to make Byun my captain becouse of tiebreakers. soO probably won't play every match, so I will want to trade him eventually. Billowy and Super have quite high chances to win both their matches this week, so their price will go up, so I can trade them for better players. So I was stuck with Bbyong and Zest. I should have picked Bbyong I guess... But if I would pick Bbyong, he would failed against FlaSh, and Zest would win, I know it


Bbyong may periodically fail elsewhere, but he is extremely reliable in Proleague. Moreso than Zest, who has a distinct weak match-up in PvT. That said, I also picked Zest.


Is this your try to abuse your cursing powers to win fpl? Lol
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
June 02 2014 11:40 GMT
#60
Oh ok now he has one and Roro's died.
Sick game is sick
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 147
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
HiyA 459
Mong 182
Shinee 61
Bale 25
NotJumperer 24
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Reynor57
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 793
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft685
Other Games
summit1g7077
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft226
ArmadaUGS35
RuFF_SC231
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream449
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2236
League of Legends
• Rush1236
• Lourlo1141
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.