Shine never disappoints
AHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also noteworthy how Khan players are continue to be on a hot streak
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
PVJ
Hungary5221 Posts
Shine never disappoints AHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA Also noteworthy how Khan players are continue to be on a hot streak | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19386 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On May 22 2014 00:03 BisuDagger wrote: Hell yeah shine! My favorite zerg advances. I hope he makes the finals. ???????!!!!!!!!!!! | ||
|
jaebigdong
87 Posts
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
On May 22 2014 00:03 BisuDagger wrote: Hell yeah shine! My favorite zerg advances. I hope he makes the finals. Haha not sure if you're serious or not. If so, I applaud you for your courage. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18752 Posts
| ||
|
-RusH
United States240 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On May 21 2014 18:18 SatedSC2 wrote: Never bullshit a bullshitter, and never cheese a cheeser ![]() On May 21 2014 18:39 Bashion wrote: $o$ why you so perfect? On May 21 2014 18:38 Dark.Carnival wrote: always love watching shine get stomped On May 21 2014 19:01 Wombat_NI wrote: $o$ is an absolute god. Lots of players can play weird and whacky, nobody manages the transitioning in and out of those seemingly random builds better, or think on their feet as well. Injustice never dies. | ||
|
ReMinD_
Croatia846 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
| ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27411 Posts
![]() | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On May 22 2014 02:13 Wombat_NI wrote: Don't see why you quoted me, I assume it was intended to be mockingly? ![]() Your praise only fueled the dark god. | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27411 Posts
| ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 22 2014 04:06 stuchiu wrote: So are there vods of the losers match and final match? Twitch VODs are still 'processing' it seems | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Yora
United States35 Posts
I'm just bummed cause I can't spare to grab another ticket right now and was enjoying the current season, but I understand if I wasn't supposed to be able to in the first place. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 22 2014 04:12 stuchiu wrote: If I ever quit SC2, it'll be because of twitch Vods. GOM had something beautiful with their website, and then they threw it all away | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6280 Liquid`RaSZi5785 shahzam525 JimRising B2W.Neo196 Pyrionflax169 KnowMe123 ArmadaUGS74 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|