On May 09 2014 16:01 lichter wrote:
I bet Lorning dies first in that show
I bet Lorning dies first in that show
Maybe
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On May 09 2014 16:01 lichter wrote: I bet Lorning dies first in that show Maybe | ||
|
Shuffleblade
Sweden1903 Posts
Really lookingforward to this group, Life, Rogue, Classic? Awesome players right there, was there a fourth person too? Forgot who ![]() | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On May 09 2014 16:53 opterown wrote: rooting for rogue and classic gogo This happens very rarely but I'm rooting for the same two! | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On May 09 2014 17:06 DarkLordOlli wrote: This happens very rarely but I'm rooting for the same two! wow me too we should all be friends | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 09 2014 16:01 lichter wrote: I bet Lorning dies first in that show If you were by my side, whispering me sweet words into my ears, I wouldn't mind dying. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
Actually scratch that let's go Rogue and Classic, Life's gonna win tho. | ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
On May 09 2014 17:12 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2014 17:06 DarkLordOlli wrote: On May 09 2014 16:53 opterown wrote: rooting for rogue and classic gogo This happens very rarely but I'm rooting for the same two! wow me too we should all be friends How can so many people be so wrong about something so simple? | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On May 09 2014 17:12 Lorning wrote: If you were by my side, whispering me sweet words into my ears, I wouldn't mind dying. Only Chobra is allowed to whisper sweetly into ears | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On May 09 2014 17:12 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2014 17:06 DarkLordOlli wrote: On May 09 2014 16:53 opterown wrote: rooting for rogue and classic gogo This happens very rarely but I'm rooting for the same two! wow me too we should all be friends you guys forgot that Life is in this group | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 09 2014 17:26 opterown wrote: who cares about life Wow, so emo Opty | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
they should make a cuddle me lorning doll like those tickle me elmos | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On May 09 2014 17:27 opterown wrote: please cuddle me lorning they should make a cuddle me lorning doll like those tickle me elmos It would say such cute things like "You're as cute as MKP" or "Almost as handsome as Creator" | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On May 09 2014 17:33 lichter wrote: would more likely say "I'm sure Prime won't suck next round I'm SURE of it" lying gets you nowhere with Lorning | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
THELEHGOTERRAN
United States1837 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5990 Liquid`RaSZi5579 Beastyqt815 shahzam474 B2W.Neo264 Pyrionflax157 KnowMe126 ArmadaUGS98 ZombieGrub84 IndyStarCraft Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|