• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9172 users

[WCS AM] Challenger Day 4 Season 2 2014 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 46 Next All
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 08 2014 03:05 GMT
#781
On May 08 2014 12:04 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 11:58 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
I must say, these are quite the games for me to be doing my first LR. I've been having such chills all day.


These games certainly have been crazy! Which LRs did you do?

I'm just doing the thread, haven't done any actual reports. Clarification.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
May 08 2014 03:05 GMT
#782
On May 08 2014 12:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Has: Terran Edition.


"Oh my God, it is the triple Bunker Rush, we haven't seen this since the days of Select." - Artosis 2013
The world is better when every background has a chance.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
May 08 2014 03:06 GMT
#783
On May 08 2014 12:05 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Its weird that iaguz proxied the two raxes at different locations. In fact I'd call it a mistake. Two raxes next to each other allows the SCVs to support each other against drones and are harder to scout. I'll take slightly more time to get there half the time, but its worth it.

Perhaps he was trying to meta NesTea by showing it as one Rax pressure rather than two.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 08 2014 03:06 GMT
#784
On May 08 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 12:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Has: Terran Edition.


"Oh my God, it is the triple Bunker Rush, we haven't seen this since the days of Select." - Artosis 2013

Sometimes I wish I knew of all these oldschool strats, sounded like Wings was a real fun time.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
May 08 2014 03:09 GMT
#785
On May 08 2014 12:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Has: Terran Edition.


"Oh my God, it is the triple Bunker Rush, we haven't seen this since the days of Select." - Artosis 2013

Sometimes I wish I knew of all these oldschool strats, sounded like Wings was a real fun time.


As much as people wined early in WoL. That crap was lots of fun.

Boxer vs Idra HAHAHAHA
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
May 08 2014 03:10 GMT
#786
On May 08 2014 12:09 GinDo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 12:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Has: Terran Edition.


"Oh my God, it is the triple Bunker Rush, we haven't seen this since the days of Select." - Artosis 2013

Sometimes I wish I knew of all these oldschool strats, sounded like Wings was a real fun time.


As much as people wined early in WoL. That crap was lots of fun.

Boxer vs Idra HAHAHAHA


grack :D
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2014 03:10 GMT
#787
On May 08 2014 12:09 GinDo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 12:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Has: Terran Edition.


"Oh my God, it is the triple Bunker Rush, we haven't seen this since the days of Select." - Artosis 2013

Sometimes I wish I knew of all these oldschool strats, sounded like Wings was a real fun time.


As much as people wined early in WoL. That crap was lots of fun.

Boxer vs Idra HAHAHAHA

TheBest vs Min. the all in never ends. Maybe I can find the vod. that one was amazing
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
May 08 2014 03:11 GMT
#788
WoL strats oh wow. I remember good old Roach rushes when they were one supply with two armor, all-ins all the time off one or two base (back when going three base was near unthinkable) and abusing the cliff on Lost Temple.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
May 08 2014 03:12 GMT
#789
On May 08 2014 12:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Has: Terran Edition.


"Oh my God, it is the triple Bunker Rush, we haven't seen this since the days of Select." - Artosis 2013

Sometimes I wish I knew of all these oldschool strats, sounded like Wings was a real fun time.


Strangely enough, GomTvT was the one of the best times to be an SC2 viewer.
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 08 2014 03:12 GMT
#790
On May 08 2014 12:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 12:09 GinDo wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Has: Terran Edition.


"Oh my God, it is the triple Bunker Rush, we haven't seen this since the days of Select." - Artosis 2013

Sometimes I wish I knew of all these oldschool strats, sounded like Wings was a real fun time.


As much as people wined early in WoL. That crap was lots of fun.

Boxer vs Idra HAHAHAHA

TheBest vs Min. the all in never ends. Maybe I can find the vod. that one was amazing

I think if WCS isn't going on the week after my finals and I'm done packing for camp, I'll go back and watch some of the great old school games (although knowing me I'll just watch anime).
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
May 08 2014 03:13 GMT
#791
Nestea gonna win this one?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
May 08 2014 03:13 GMT
#792
nestea not retiring confirmed
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
May 08 2014 03:13 GMT
#793
On May 08 2014 12:13 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Nestea gonna win this one?

Ultralisk Den is going down though, I fear for him.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
May 08 2014 03:14 GMT
#794
Things I'd never thought I'd say:

Okay, not even Nestea could lose this game.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2014 03:14 GMT
#795
On May 08 2014 12:12 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 12:10 Shellshock wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:09 GinDo wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:06 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:05 Circumstance wrote:
On May 08 2014 12:03 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Has: Terran Edition.


"Oh my God, it is the triple Bunker Rush, we haven't seen this since the days of Select." - Artosis 2013

Sometimes I wish I knew of all these oldschool strats, sounded like Wings was a real fun time.


As much as people wined early in WoL. That crap was lots of fun.

Boxer vs Idra HAHAHAHA

TheBest vs Min. the all in never ends. Maybe I can find the vod. that one was amazing

I think if WCS isn't going on the week after my finals and I'm done packing for camp, I'll go back and watch some of the great old school games (although knowing me I'll just watch anime).

it was a lot easier to find most of them before gom ditched their site and switched to youtube. now it's kind of a pain in the ass
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
May 08 2014 03:16 GMT
#796
nestea just decides not to attack. nesthrow part 3 -_-
kc2siq
Profile Joined April 2012
United States319 Posts
May 08 2014 03:16 GMT
#797
omg, why is nestea still long distance mining for the past 5 minutes with a base worth of drones
Byun, best player in the world!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
May 08 2014 03:17 GMT
#798
On May 08 2014 12:16 Xinzoe wrote:
nestea just decides not to attack. nesthrow part 3 -_-


Nah, Nestea's got a bank
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
May 08 2014 03:17 GMT
#799
why is iaguz moving out? his opponent is making ultras, thus delivering the throw directly to him
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2014 03:17 GMT
#800
damn they dont have the super tournament uploaded past the ro32. Ok so TheBest vs Min was this one game where TheBest went for a marine banshee thor with scvs pulled to buffer and repair attack on Crossfire. Min defended it at least twice if I remember right with TheBest finally breaking through on his 3rd marine thor banshee scv pull attack. people were raging so hard
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 8517
StarCastTV_EN171
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings129
CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko316
ProTech120
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 6334
Jaedong 3061
EffOrt 1540
actioN 859
BeSt 648
Killer 619
Soma 514
Horang2 466
ZerO 300
Pusan 230
[ Show more ]
Stork 199
Rush 149
Zeus 149
Barracks 107
JYJ 93
Snow 75
Mini 65
Mong 58
HiyA 46
ToSsGirL 38
Sea.KH 35
Shinee 31
sorry 30
ggaemo 29
Bale 28
Sharp 24
Sexy 22
Light 20
Larva 19
hero 16
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5564
Dendi553
XaKoH 360
League of Legends
Reynor56
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_32
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2600
Other Games
gofns64405
singsing1506
olofmeister935
byalli539
Livibee198
OGKoka 94
ArmadaUGS68
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV323
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream300
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 85
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV104
League of Legends
• Jankos1770
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 11m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.