On May 05 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
For the sake of my mother and my neighbors, don't please.
For the sake of my mother and my neighbors, don't please.
He's played avilo on NA ladder though. I want to see if Polt is a believe in the ravens
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
May 05 2014 02:32 GMT
#3261
On May 05 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: For the sake of my mother and my neighbors, don't please. He's played avilo on NA ladder though. I want to see if Polt is a believe in the ravens | ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
May 05 2014 02:32 GMT
#3262
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46474 Posts
May 05 2014 02:32 GMT
#3263
On May 05 2014 11:28 GinDo wrote: Everybody raise your Dongers I'm waiting to see if anyone's going to post some colorful, bouncy animals. | ||
|
Integra
Sweden5626 Posts
May 05 2014 02:33 GMT
#3264
On May 05 2014 11:32 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: I'm waiting to see if anyone's going to post some colorful, bouncy animals. Don't tempt because I will, even if it costs me a temp ban, ask any TL mod, they will back me up on this. | ||
|
Xinzoe
Korea (South)2373 Posts
May 05 2014 02:33 GMT
#3265
On May 05 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: For the sake of my mother and my neighbors, don't please. its only 7:30 in the US right? 10:30 if u east coast. that isnt so bad, u can live through a 3 hour game ![]() | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
May 05 2014 02:34 GMT
#3266
On May 05 2014 11:31 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 11:30 Yorkie wrote: On May 05 2014 11:30 Shellshock wrote: On May 05 2014 11:28 Yorkie wrote: I'm getting the feeling that I play the OP race now. Damn ![]() Well I know you played random with my the other day and it's hard to go back after you have a taste of such glorious power I only did that because you guys were random. Somehow we won when I got terran Darkhorse's mass void rays is only second to Alicia's I was actually fighting two of them and barely losing until he showed up. You guys handled the early game haha | ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
May 05 2014 02:35 GMT
#3267
| ||
|
polpot
3002 Posts
May 05 2014 02:35 GMT
#3268
| ||
|
oogieogie
United States3657 Posts
May 05 2014 02:35 GMT
#3269
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
May 05 2014 02:35 GMT
#3270
On May 05 2014 11:33 Integra wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 11:32 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On May 05 2014 11:28 GinDo wrote: Everybody raise your Dongers I'm waiting to see if anyone's going to post some colorful, bouncy animals. Don't tempt because I will, even if it costs me a temp ban, ask any TL mod, they will back me up on this. It's ok as long as the sheep don't get out of hand dead or alive as in, try to post just 1 or 2, not 26 | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
May 05 2014 02:35 GMT
#3271
On May 05 2014 11:33 Xinzoe wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 11:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On May 05 2014 11:30 Xinzoe wrote: ITS TIME FOR THE POLT MECH!!! For the sake of my mother and my neighbors, don't please. its only 7:30 in the US right? 10:30 if u east coast. that isnt so bad, u can live through a 3 hour game ![]() I promised to run outside and scream if mech vs sh happens, and I live in condos. and it's 10:30. | ||
|
oogieogie
United States3657 Posts
May 05 2014 02:36 GMT
#3272
On May 05 2014 11:33 Integra wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 11:32 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On May 05 2014 11:28 GinDo wrote: Everybody raise your Dongers I'm waiting to see if anyone's going to post some colorful, bouncy animals. Don't tempt because I will, even if it costs me a temp ban, ask any TL mod, they will back me up on this. YOU DONT HAVE THE CAHONAS TO DO IT | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
May 05 2014 02:36 GMT
#3273
| ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
May 05 2014 02:36 GMT
#3274
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
May 05 2014 02:37 GMT
#3275
| ||
|
Greenei
Germany1754 Posts
May 05 2014 02:37 GMT
#3276
| ||
|
oogieogie
United States3657 Posts
May 05 2014 02:37 GMT
#3277
On May 05 2014 11:36 pigmanbear wrote: I couldn't deal w/ another 4-0 finals. 0-4 the dream | ||
|
Xinzoe
Korea (South)2373 Posts
May 05 2014 02:37 GMT
#3278
| ||
|
plogamer
Canada3132 Posts
May 05 2014 02:37 GMT
#3279
| ||
|
XDEKSDEEXD
622 Posts
May 05 2014 02:37 GMT
#3280
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft ProTech148 MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC MindelVK EmSc Tv Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini ggaemo firebathero White-Ra Barracks 910 Hyun Shinee [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2860 singsing1670 B2W.Neo902 ceh9634 Beastyqt607 ArmadaUGS141 C9.Mang0116 Dewaltoss46 Trikslyr44 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|