On May 05 2014 10:30 WoodLeagueAllStar wrote:
This series is greater than sex I think, stay home.
This series is greater than sex I think, stay home.
Yesterdays games WAS sex. We got to see none stop sexy locust humping action for hours.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Integra
Sweden5626 Posts
May 05 2014 01:35 GMT
#3101
On May 05 2014 10:30 WoodLeagueAllStar wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 10:14 Ideal26 wrote: This is the finals I was hoping for! Seriously considering canceling a date to watch this live. I don't really want to go hang out with a guy who doesn't watch/play sc2 anyway, right? This series is greater than sex I think, stay home. Yesterdays games WAS sex. We got to see none stop sexy locust humping action for hours. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
May 05 2014 01:36 GMT
#3102
| ||
|
WolfintheSheep
Canada14127 Posts
May 05 2014 01:37 GMT
#3103
| ||
|
Josh_Video
Canada798 Posts
May 05 2014 01:38 GMT
#3104
| ||
|
Josh_Video
Canada798 Posts
May 05 2014 01:38 GMT
#3105
On May 05 2014 10:37 WolfintheSheep wrote: So, is this a Premier tournament? Liquipedia calls it a Major | ||
|
Integra
Sweden5626 Posts
May 05 2014 01:38 GMT
#3106
On May 05 2014 10:37 WolfintheSheep wrote: So, is this a Premier tournament? Major tournament, but not a premier one. | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
May 05 2014 01:40 GMT
#3107
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46476 Posts
May 05 2014 01:40 GMT
#3108
On May 05 2014 10:38 Josh_Video wrote: Liquipedia calls it a Major So that means its name will change in a few days? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
May 05 2014 01:40 GMT
#3109
On May 05 2014 10:40 iNcontroL wrote: I MUSTACH YOU A QUESTION: WHO WINS THIS FINAL? The viewers because hooray for TvZ | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
May 05 2014 01:41 GMT
#3110
On May 05 2014 10:40 iNcontroL wrote: I MUSTACH YOU A QUESTION: WHO WINS THIS FINAL? Poltimus ofcourse | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46476 Posts
May 05 2014 01:41 GMT
#3111
On May 05 2014 10:40 iNcontroL wrote: I MUSTACH YOU A QUESTION: WHO WINS THIS FINAL? Heart says Jaedong. Head says Polt. Dick says iNcontroL. | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
May 05 2014 01:41 GMT
#3112
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
May 05 2014 01:41 GMT
#3113
On May 05 2014 10:40 iNcontroL wrote: I MUSTACH YOU A QUESTION: WHO WINS THIS FINAL? I actually have no idea who to call it for, Polt always plays so commandingly, but JD is playing amazingly too as of late. My heart says Jaedong, but either is great in my book. | ||
|
soon.Cloak
United States983 Posts
May 05 2014 01:41 GMT
#3114
On May 05 2014 10:40 iNcontroL wrote: I MUSTACH YOU A QUESTION: WHO WINS THIS FINAL? Jaedong and ur awesome :D | ||
|
WolfintheSheep
Canada14127 Posts
May 05 2014 01:42 GMT
#3115
On May 05 2014 10:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 10:38 Josh_Video wrote: On May 05 2014 10:37 WolfintheSheep wrote: So, is this a Premier tournament? Liquipedia calls it a Major So that means its name will change in a few days? I always wanted to win a Princess. Or was that a Kitty? Both are good. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
May 05 2014 01:42 GMT
#3116
On May 05 2014 10:41 usopsama wrote: The finals will take place before the third place match? Third Place match is on the B stream. | ||
|
Integra
Sweden5626 Posts
May 05 2014 01:42 GMT
#3117
On May 05 2014 10:40 iNcontroL wrote: I MUSTACH YOU A QUESTION: WHO WINS THIS FINAL? SWARMHOSTS! EDIT: Have no clue, could go anywhere, gonna say JD cause of nostalgia. | ||
|
Josh_Video
Canada798 Posts
May 05 2014 01:42 GMT
#3118
On May 05 2014 10:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 10:38 Josh_Video wrote: On May 05 2014 10:37 WolfintheSheep wrote: So, is this a Premier tournament? Liquipedia calls it a Major So that means its name will change in a few days? Does Liquipedia have a history of changing the category a tournament is placed in? I've only seen it happen with RedBull: Battlegrounds Austin | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
May 05 2014 01:43 GMT
#3119
On May 05 2014 10:42 Josh_Video wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 10:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On May 05 2014 10:38 Josh_Video wrote: On May 05 2014 10:37 WolfintheSheep wrote: So, is this a Premier tournament? Liquipedia calls it a Major So that means its name will change in a few days? Does Liquipedia have a history of changing the category a tournament is placed in? I've only seen it happen with RedBull: Battlegrounds Austin They might reclassify it to WinDy, Terran, Princess, Britney, Kitty, Memory, CuteAngel, NoNge, or Special since it's currently a MajOr | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46476 Posts
May 05 2014 01:44 GMT
#3120
On May 05 2014 10:42 Josh_Video wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2014 10:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On May 05 2014 10:38 Josh_Video wrote: On May 05 2014 10:37 WolfintheSheep wrote: So, is this a Premier tournament? Liquipedia calls it a Major So that means its name will change in a few days? Does Liquipedia have a history of changing the category a tournament is placed in? I've only seen it happen with RedBull: Battlegrounds Austin ...Someone else want to take this one? EDIT: Thanks Shellshock. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War BeSt Dota 2Hyuk Leta Shinee ZerO actioN soO Mong EffOrt Zeus [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns9087 summit1g8026 olofmeister1325 singsing1059 ceh9589 Happy339 crisheroes290 Livibee103 ArmadaUGS89 DeMusliM18 ZerO(Twitch)6 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|