On April 19 2014 14:01 TommyP wrote:
lol
+ Show Spoiler +
lol
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/XMGToD/status/457383290757214208
wat?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
juvenal
2448 Posts
On April 19 2014 14:01 TommyP wrote: lol + Show Spoiler + https://twitter.com/XMGToD/status/457383290757214208 wat? | ||
|
ShowTheLights
Korea (South)1717 Posts
On April 19 2014 14:01 TommyP wrote: lol haha in chat he was like fuckin dbags love you Tod | ||
|
tshi
United States2495 Posts
LOLOLOL I was wondering if anyone was going to react to that, lol. Fantasy → Box was really funny too | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Roachu
Sweden692 Posts
On April 19 2014 13:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: wow. okay, don't crucify me, but I have to use adblock on twitch because I keep getting these awful commercials that have a whole bunch of multilayered videos and bullshit on them that are unmuteable and lag the shit out of my browser. now, even adblock isn't stopping them, i'm gonna have to watch the korean stream on youtube. i fucking hate twitch. I can definitely sympathies with you. Streaming video adds have a nasty tendency to be completely unbearable. Not only do you get repeats, they screw over audio settings completely. I swear I would have damaged ear-drums if I used a headset instead of my sound system. | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On April 19 2014 13:35 liberate71 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 19 2014 13:34 Mozdk wrote: I love Artosis. He used to be my 3rd favorite caster for a long time... But now he is number 1 by a mile. But Jesus! I hate his fake laugh. It's really bad. What makes you think his laugh is fake? I think his laugh is awesome. I want .wav clips of it to use for my windows sounds. Because when he actually laugh, it's way different. | ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
I'm not complain when Protoss is doing bad though. | ||
|
THELEHGOTERRAN
United States1837 Posts
LMAOOOOO | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On April 19 2014 14:05 Mozdk wrote: Show nested quote + On April 19 2014 13:35 liberate71 wrote: On April 19 2014 13:34 Mozdk wrote: I love Artosis. He used to be my 3rd favorite caster for a long time... But now he is number 1 by a mile. But Jesus! I hate his fake laugh. It's really bad. What makes you think his laugh is fake? I think his laugh is awesome. I want .wav clips of it to use for my windows sounds. Because when he actually laugh, it's way different. Artosis has many different laughs lol | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
On April 19 2014 14:06 Bagration wrote: Squirtle is a shadow of his former self Squirtle Archon Toilets Mvp on Metropolis. Never forget. | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
Waise
3165 Posts
this is so fucking funny with his face in his avatar | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On April 19 2014 14:05 Mozdk wrote: Show nested quote + On April 19 2014 13:35 liberate71 wrote: On April 19 2014 13:34 Mozdk wrote: I love Artosis. He used to be my 3rd favorite caster for a long time... But now he is number 1 by a mile. But Jesus! I hate his fake laugh. It's really bad. What makes you think his laugh is fake? I think his laugh is awesome. I want .wav clips of it to use for my windows sounds. Because when he actually laugh, it's way different. It's just levels of laughter for levels of hilarity! | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
On April 19 2014 14:08 TommyP wrote: Anyone know for sure if DRG/Hack is going on right now? can't you jsut ask neoghaleon to stalk his b.net account | ||
|
ZAiNs
United Kingdom6525 Posts
What did they say?!?!?!?! | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
On April 19 2014 14:08 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On April 19 2014 14:08 TommyP wrote: Anyone know for sure if DRG/Hack is going on right now? can't you jsut ask neoghaleon to stalk his b.net account good idea | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Bisu Soma EffOrt hero Pusan HiyA ZerO sorry Killer [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH330 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • LUISG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|