• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8959 users

[SPL] KT vs Jin Air Round 3 2014 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
dark1882
Profile Joined October 2012
Ireland529 Posts
April 13 2014 12:17 GMT
#141
what is up with proleague and using paramore songs? :p not that i'm complaning
forge fast expand or die trying~Naniwa
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 13 2014 12:17 GMT
#142
I feel honoured to have been active in a time where the highest post count ever is active.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 13 2014 12:17 GMT
#143
On April 13 2014 21:17 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:16 Jono7272 wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:13 GumBa wrote:
Once shellbot reaches 60k will he have the highest post count ever on tl?

I think he already has the most

Holy... How has he not got a special Icon or something

I do. it's a hammer because I hammer out a lot of posts. You guys didn't really think I was a mod did you?

I'm expecting something great for this 60k post. No pressure.

There's no way I can top my 50k so there's no point in trying

what was your 50k
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Mentor
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany219 Posts
April 13 2014 12:18 GMT
#144
I tell you guys; if we see Action actually play some late game, you'll see why the Mafia Zerg has a strong but rather small fanbase. His lategame control and spellcaster micro is godlike. His Defiler play is only paralleled by Jaedong in BW. Just to think about what he is able to do with Infestors and Vipers sends chills down my spine.
Plus he's one of the hardest working Progamers in the world. His practice session times are legendary. He will play 14 hours a day on free will, while all of his teammates are fast asleep.
Mafia Zerg fighting!!!
"Fame is like salty water, no last sip after the first, and before you drown you'll be dying of thirst." -Prezident-
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 13 2014 12:18 GMT
#145
On April 13 2014 21:17 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:17 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:16 Jono7272 wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:13 GumBa wrote:
Once shellbot reaches 60k will he have the highest post count ever on tl?

I think he already has the most

Holy... How has he not got a special Icon or something

I do. it's a hammer because I hammer out a lot of posts. You guys didn't really think I was a mod did you?

I'm expecting something great for this 60k post. No pressure.

There's no way I can top my 50k so there's no point in trying

what was your 50k

I bet it was "I love MMA"
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 13 2014 12:19 GMT
#146
I remember when I used to think 10k posts was a lot
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 13 2014 12:19 GMT
#147
On April 13 2014 21:13 GumBa wrote:
Once shellbot reaches 60k will he have the highest post count ever on tl?

There are players that spam apm in sc2. Then there is shellbot that spam ppm (post per minute)
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 13 2014 12:19 GMT
#148
On April 13 2014 21:18 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:17 opterown wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:17 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:16 Jono7272 wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:13 GumBa wrote:
Once shellbot reaches 60k will he have the highest post count ever on tl?

I think he already has the most

Holy... How has he not got a special Icon or something

I do. it's a hammer because I hammer out a lot of posts. You guys didn't really think I was a mod did you?

I'm expecting something great for this 60k post. No pressure.

There's no way I can top my 50k so there's no point in trying

what was your 50k

I bet it was "I love MMA"

Who doesnt.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 13 2014 12:19 GMT
#149
On April 13 2014 21:19 GumBa wrote:
I remember when I used to think 10k posts was a lot

It is a lot
AdministratorBreak the chains
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 13 2014 12:19 GMT
#150
On April 13 2014 21:17 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:17 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:16 Jono7272 wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:13 GumBa wrote:
Once shellbot reaches 60k will he have the highest post count ever on tl?

I think he already has the most

Holy... How has he not got a special Icon or something

I do. it's a hammer because I hammer out a lot of posts. You guys didn't really think I was a mod did you?

I'm expecting something great for this 60k post. No pressure.

There's no way I can top my 50k so there's no point in trying

what was your 50k

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/433531-wcs-finals-day-3-season-3-grand-finals-2013?page=88#1755
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 13 2014 12:20 GMT
#151
On April 13 2014 21:19 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:17 opterown wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:17 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:16 Jono7272 wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:13 GumBa wrote:
Once shellbot reaches 60k will he have the highest post count ever on tl?

I think he already has the most

Holy... How has he not got a special Icon or something

I do. it's a hammer because I hammer out a lot of posts. You guys didn't really think I was a mod did you?

I'm expecting something great for this 60k post. No pressure.

There's no way I can top my 50k so there's no point in trying

what was your 50k

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/433531-wcs-finals-day-3-season-3-grand-finals-2013?page=88#1755


Have you planned anything this time?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
April 13 2014 12:20 GMT
#152
On April 13 2014 21:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:13 GumBa wrote:
Once shellbot reaches 60k will he have the highest post count ever on tl?

There are players that spam apm in sc2. Then there is shellbot that spam ppm (post per minute)

Except that all his posts are useful, well-written, heart-felt, and smell of roses.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 13 2014 12:20 GMT
#153
quick, make your 60k in some obscure staff forum so noone can find it
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
April 13 2014 12:20 GMT
#154
On April 13 2014 21:20 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:19 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:17 opterown wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:17 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:16 Jono7272 wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:13 GumBa wrote:
Once shellbot reaches 60k will he have the highest post count ever on tl?

I think he already has the most

Holy... How has he not got a special Icon or something

I do. it's a hammer because I hammer out a lot of posts. You guys didn't really think I was a mod did you?

I'm expecting something great for this 60k post. No pressure.

There's no way I can top my 50k so there's no point in trying

what was your 50k

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/433531-wcs-finals-day-3-season-3-grand-finals-2013?page=88#1755


Have you planned anything this time?

Nice bait.
Rain.100
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany946 Posts
April 13 2014 12:21 GMT
#155
50 posts a day for over 3 years? holy moly
I have to return some videotapes. Maru and MarineLorD <3
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 13 2014 12:21 GMT
#156
On April 13 2014 21:19 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:19 GumBa wrote:
I remember when I used to think 10k posts was a lot

It is a lot

Then shellbots opterowns and Dodgins are spammers
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 13 2014 12:21 GMT
#157
On April 13 2014 21:21 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:19 Zealously wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:19 GumBa wrote:
I remember when I used to think 10k posts was a lot

It is a lot

Then shellbots opterowns and Dodgins are spammers

don't forget hotbid, plexa, gtr, konadora, etc

i think i'm #4 in TL
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
April 13 2014 12:22 GMT
#158
On April 13 2014 21:20 opterown wrote:
quick, make your 60k in some obscure staff forum so noone can find it

Or TL+, as a promotion.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
April 13 2014 12:22 GMT
#159
On April 13 2014 21:20 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2014 21:19 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:17 opterown wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:17 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:16 Jono7272 wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 Shellshock wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:14 Lorning wrote:
On April 13 2014 21:13 GumBa wrote:
Once shellbot reaches 60k will he have the highest post count ever on tl?

I think he already has the most

Holy... How has he not got a special Icon or something

I do. it's a hammer because I hammer out a lot of posts. You guys didn't really think I was a mod did you?

I'm expecting something great for this 60k post. No pressure.

There's no way I can top my 50k so there's no point in trying

what was your 50k

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/433531-wcs-finals-day-3-season-3-grand-finals-2013?page=88#1755


Have you planned anything this time?

Nice of you to offer him this opportunity.
Get off my lawn, young punks
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 13 2014 12:22 GMT
#160
O god that 50k shellbot gives no fucks
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 91
Aegong 76
Sea.KH 71
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
Sharp 32
soO 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8319
qojqva1798
Dendi939
420jenkins168
Counter-Strike
fl0m1193
x6flipin639
Fnx 620
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5305
Other Games
singsing1457
B2W.Neo982
byalli486
Lowko368
Khaldor358
Mlord315
ceh9247
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS143
KnowMe141
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 27
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 68
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Nemesis2714
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h
Kung Fu Cup
19h
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.