• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10042 users

[Code A] Group C Season 2 2014 - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 33 Next All
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-10 06:14:43
April 10 2014 06:14 GMT
#381
Those additional thors were 10 seconds too late
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 10 2014 06:14 GMT
#382
Poll: Recommend Winners' Match Game 2?

★★★- Good game (4)
 
80%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (1)
 
20%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

5 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Winners' Match Game 2?

(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what

Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
April 10 2014 06:14 GMT
#383
Sooo, time to think about defending a bunker rush.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 10 2014 06:15 GMT
#384
On April 10 2014 15:08 imrusty269 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 15:06 Shellshock wrote:
but Tasteless, Maru is the best TvT player so it's ok



I want to hug you right now.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
April 10 2014 06:15 GMT
#385
aw no banes after all

when I saw speed in production I was thinking we were going to see another Nestea tidal wave
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
April 10 2014 06:15 GMT
#386
On April 10 2014 15:14 Daswollvieh wrote:
Sooo, time to think about defending a bunker rush.


I think DRG is better off if he is not prepared for it. Anytime I see him scouting such a rush, he makes stupid decisions and loses.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
April 10 2014 06:15 GMT
#387
Bbyong had way too much...not anti-air.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 10 2014 06:15 GMT
#388
Bbyong basically went for the same build
make 1-4 thors, mass tanks...
I'm glad DRG figured it out.
moo...for DRG
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
April 10 2014 06:16 GMT
#389
On April 10 2014 15:15 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 15:14 Daswollvieh wrote:
Sooo, time to think about defending a bunker rush.


I think DRG is better off if he is not prepared for it. Anytime I see him scouting such a rush, he makes stupid decisions and loses.

Like his last proleague match. I'm still angry about his god awful reaction into fail.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
April 10 2014 06:16 GMT
#390
On April 10 2014 15:15 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 15:14 Daswollvieh wrote:
Sooo, time to think about defending a bunker rush.


I think DRG is better off if he is not prepared for it. Anytime I see him scouting such a rush, he makes stupid decisions and loses.


Did he scout that one Yoda did to him in the GSTL finals?
The world is better when every background has a chance.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 10 2014 06:17 GMT
#391
On April 10 2014 14:59 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 14:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:52 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:50 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:48 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:47 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:46 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:45 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:44 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:42 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Nuthin on my way to class waiting on the bus etc and thought Id pop in :D

Nice. That'll be me in 7-ish hours but for now I'm hanging on to see DRG vs Bbyong

Meh not nice D: I am still sooo tired

Yeah I'm probably gonna die tomorrow too. Be strong GumBa I have faith

I am way to euphoric from yesterdays Code A to be beaten down now!

There you go! I'm even on your side until he meets one of my favorites in Code S then it's back to rooting against Inno

Haha good luck woth that Inno is gonna wreck some face :D

We'll see. I'm predicting him to either go out in the round of 16 or quarterfinals personally.

Meh I keep my faith but it will be tough. Btw who are you rooting for this gsl?

Well I'm a Life fan at heart. Other than that i really like Squirtle, but I don't have huge hopes for him to get out of the round of 16. Lastly I'm hoping Rogue, DRG, and Solar go far, I'm kinda zerg-biased

Life vs Inno finals it is then
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
April 10 2014 06:17 GMT
#392
11/11 inc this time DRG shows he knows what he's doing hopefully
#TheOneTrueDong
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
April 10 2014 06:17 GMT
#393
On April 10 2014 15:15 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Bbyong basically went for the same build
make 1-4 thors, mass tanks...
I'm glad DRG figured it out.


Was Bbyong anticipating more SH? Hence the high Tank count and low Thor count?
KT best KT ~ 2014
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 10 2014 06:17 GMT
#394
On April 10 2014 15:17 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 14:59 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:52 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:50 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:48 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:47 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:46 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:45 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:44 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Nice. That'll be me in 7-ish hours but for now I'm hanging on to see DRG vs Bbyong

Meh not nice D: I am still sooo tired

Yeah I'm probably gonna die tomorrow too. Be strong GumBa I have faith

I am way to euphoric from yesterdays Code A to be beaten down now!

There you go! I'm even on your side until he meets one of my favorites in Code S then it's back to rooting against Inno

Haha good luck woth that Inno is gonna wreck some face :D

We'll see. I'm predicting him to either go out in the round of 16 or quarterfinals personally.

Meh I keep my faith but it will be tough. Btw who are you rooting for this gsl?

Well I'm a Life fan at heart. Other than that i really like Squirtle, but I don't have huge hopes for him to get out of the round of 16. Lastly I'm hoping Rogue, DRG, and Solar go far, I'm kinda zerg-biased

Life vs Inno finals it is then

Only if it goes to game 7
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 10 2014 06:17 GMT
#395
[Code A] Group C S2 2014
[image loading] (T)Bbyong vs. [image loading] (Z)DongRaeGu
Game 3
Map: Waystation

0:00
Bbyong spawns in the top right
DongRaeGu spawns in the bottom left
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 10 2014 06:18 GMT
#396
Leenock on Prime

^^
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 10 2014 06:19 GMT
#397
On April 10 2014 15:17 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 15:17 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:59 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:52 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:50 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:48 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:47 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:46 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:45 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Meh not nice D: I am still sooo tired

Yeah I'm probably gonna die tomorrow too. Be strong GumBa I have faith

I am way to euphoric from yesterdays Code A to be beaten down now!

There you go! I'm even on your side until he meets one of my favorites in Code S then it's back to rooting against Inno

Haha good luck woth that Inno is gonna wreck some face :D

We'll see. I'm predicting him to either go out in the round of 16 or quarterfinals personally.

Meh I keep my faith but it will be tough. Btw who are you rooting for this gsl?

Well I'm a Life fan at heart. Other than that i really like Squirtle, but I don't have huge hopes for him to get out of the round of 16. Lastly I'm hoping Rogue, DRG, and Solar go far, I'm kinda zerg-biased

Life vs Inno finals it is then

Only if it goes to game 7

Woth Inno winning ofc we need a terran gsl champ
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
April 10 2014 06:19 GMT
#398
On April 10 2014 15:14 Shellshock wrote:
Poll: Recommend Winners' Match Game 2?

★★★- Good game (4)
 
80%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (1)
 
20%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

5 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Winners' Match Game 2?

(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what


any plans for a 60k blog or are you waiting for 100k?
Moderatorlickypiddy
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 10 2014 06:20 GMT
#399
On April 10 2014 15:19 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 15:17 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 15:17 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:59 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:52 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:50 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:48 Yorkie wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:47 GumBa wrote:
On April 10 2014 14:46 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Yeah I'm probably gonna die tomorrow too. Be strong GumBa I have faith

I am way to euphoric from yesterdays Code A to be beaten down now!

There you go! I'm even on your side until he meets one of my favorites in Code S then it's back to rooting against Inno

Haha good luck woth that Inno is gonna wreck some face :D

We'll see. I'm predicting him to either go out in the round of 16 or quarterfinals personally.

Meh I keep my faith but it will be tough. Btw who are you rooting for this gsl?

Well I'm a Life fan at heart. Other than that i really like Squirtle, but I don't have huge hopes for him to get out of the round of 16. Lastly I'm hoping Rogue, DRG, and Solar go far, I'm kinda zerg-biased

Life vs Inno finals it is then

Only if it goes to game 7

Woth Inno winning ofc we need a terran gsl champ

Yeah we've hardly had any of those
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 10 2014 06:20 GMT
#400
On April 10 2014 15:18 Lorning wrote:
Leenock on Prime

^^

That explains that choya tweet trying to get in contact with yoe fw
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings95
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11705
White-Ra 306
Dota 2
monkeys_forever786
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto11
League of Legends
Doublelift5929
JimRising 656
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox781
Other Games
summit1g9605
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick324
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 30m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.