On April 05 2014 17:43 Karpfen wrote:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
The age of protoss is officially here now
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
April 05 2014 08:44 GMT
#2341
On April 05 2014 17:43 Karpfen wrote: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments The age of protoss is officially here now | ||
|
ChriS-X
Malaysia1374 Posts
April 05 2014 08:44 GMT
#2342
On April 05 2014 17:43 Caihead wrote: Show nested quote + On April 05 2014 17:42 Shellshock wrote: Marineking's sister vs soO's sister showmatch. Does Jaedong have a sister so we can make a sister kong tournament? I'm pretty sure you can just get Marineking's sister to play Yellow and Yellow would still lose some how. no because that would be a special showmatch and not a finals | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
April 05 2014 08:44 GMT
#2343
![]() | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2344
On April 05 2014 17:44 liberate71 wrote: omg this music is so hype <3 the Two Steps from Hell and Dream Chasers tunes nvm thats dragon rider | ||
|
Highways
Australia6122 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2345
![]() User was warned for this post | ||
|
LockeTazeline
2390 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2346
+ Show Spoiler + | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2347
On April 05 2014 17:44 TheEmulator wrote: Sick prize pool though. Zest gonna buy a ferrari or something ![]() with 70k? | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2348
On April 05 2014 17:44 TheEmulator wrote: Sick prize pool though. Zest gonna buy a ferrari or something ![]() more like a house for his parents or something ;o | ||
|
EnPo
Finland411 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2349
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2350
| ||
|
FiWiFaKi
Canada9859 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2351
I was very happy with the casting and commentating today. Great job Tasteless and Artosis! I hope I'm not the only one that felt this way. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2352
On April 05 2014 17:44 TheEmulator wrote: Sick prize pool though. Zest gonna buy a ferrari or something ![]() Flowers for his father probably. | ||
|
Zerg.Zilla
Hungary5029 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2353
On April 05 2014 17:41 Scarecrow wrote: soO close! Yet no cigars | ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
April 05 2014 08:45 GMT
#2354
wtf? | ||
|
ChriS-X
Malaysia1374 Posts
April 05 2014 08:46 GMT
#2355
On April 05 2014 17:44 BigFan wrote: man soO is looking so depressed. I guess losing 55k does that to you. not as bad as the million dollar dreamcoil | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
April 05 2014 08:46 GMT
#2356
On April 05 2014 17:45 FiWiFaKi wrote: Oh, also a good thing to mention: I was very happy with the casting and commentating today. Great job Tasteless and Artosis! I hope I'm not the only one that felt this way. yeah, much much better than their recent casts | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
April 05 2014 08:46 GMT
#2357
On April 05 2014 17:45 FiWiFaKi wrote: Oh, also a good thing to mention: I was very happy with the casting and commentating today. Great job Tasteless and Artosis! I hope I'm not the only one that felt this way. You were absolutly not the only one. | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
April 05 2014 08:46 GMT
#2358
![]() | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
April 05 2014 08:46 GMT
#2359
On April 05 2014 17:45 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On April 05 2014 17:44 TheEmulator wrote: Sick prize pool though. Zest gonna buy a ferrari or something ![]() with 70k? I think people hear 70 million and don't realize it's in Won and not Dollars. | ||
|
negativedge
4279 Posts
April 05 2014 08:46 GMT
#2360
this is what happens when the finals are at the studio | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Horang2 Shuttle Larva EffOrt BeSt Soma Jaedong Mini Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2198 olofmeister1253 B2W.Neo632 hiko621 Lowko348 Sick205 Pyrionflax192 ArmadaUGS90 Mew2King42 ZerO(Twitch)5 Liquid`VortiX0 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|