• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:04
CEST 09:04
KST 16:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6595 users

[SSC] Day 3 Bracket Stages - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 71 Next
Morphage
Profile Joined September 2011
France492 Posts
March 09 2014 22:30 GMT
#1081
who's casting with Stephano?
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
March 09 2014 22:31 GMT
#1082
On March 10 2014 07:30 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:28 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:26 Paljas wrote:
Who said :"Thats terran for you I guess, units don't cost money"
(alternative version:"As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money")


Jinro after beating Idra

I like this game, who said :
"Don't worry, that's just halo."

HuK I believe ?
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 09 2014 22:32 GMT
#1083
On March 10 2014 07:30 Morphage wrote:
who's casting with Stephano?

sounds like PengWin. the guy from myi that does WCS EU Challenger
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
VmY
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands1286 Posts
March 09 2014 22:32 GMT
#1084
On March 10 2014 07:31 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:30 Godwrath wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:28 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:26 Paljas wrote:
Who said :"Thats terran for you I guess, units don't cost money"
(alternative version:"As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money")


Jinro after beating Idra

I like this game, who said :
"Don't worry, that's just halo."

HuK I believe ?


It was at an MLG but I don't remember if it was HuK or not. Sounds like an IdrA thing to say aswel
Why can't I quit you, siege tank? FanTaSy, Mvp.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
March 09 2014 22:32 GMT
#1085
My sig cannot be more relevant right now.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 09 2014 22:32 GMT
#1086
On March 10 2014 07:31 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:30 Godwrath wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:28 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:26 Paljas wrote:
Who said :"Thats terran for you I guess, units don't cost money"
(alternative version:"As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money")


Jinro after beating Idra

I like this game, who said :
"Don't worry, that's just halo."

HuK I believe ?


That one isn't even hard.
Moderator
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 22:33:24
March 09 2014 22:33 GMT
#1087
On March 10 2014 07:32 VmY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:31 Boucot wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:30 Godwrath wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:28 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:26 Paljas wrote:
Who said :"Thats terran for you I guess, units don't cost money"
(alternative version:"As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money")


Jinro after beating Idra

I like this game, who said :
"Don't worry, that's just halo."

HuK I believe ?


It was at an MLG but I don't remember if it was HuK or not. Sounds like an IdrA thing to say aswel

It was huk against select, when he used the mothership, and the crowd went crazy.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
March 09 2014 22:33 GMT
#1088
TLO is so good at containing jjakji within his bases.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 09 2014 22:34 GMT
#1089
On March 10 2014 07:33 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:32 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:31 Boucot wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:30 Godwrath wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:28 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:26 Paljas wrote:
Who said :"Thats terran for you I guess, units don't cost money"
(alternative version:"As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money")


Jinro after beating Idra

I like this game, who said :
"Don't worry, that's just halo."

HuK I believe ?


It was at an MLG but I don't remember if it was HuK or not. Sounds like an IdrA thing to say aswel

It was huk against select, when he used the mothership, and the crowd went crazy.

Unsurprisingly select won that game handily haha
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Viktorin
Profile Joined June 2012
Switzerland59 Posts
March 09 2014 22:35 GMT
#1090
Well played by Tlo. Congratulations.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
March 09 2014 22:35 GMT
#1091
On March 10 2014 07:32 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:31 Boucot wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:30 Godwrath wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:28 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:26 Paljas wrote:
Who said :"Thats terran for you I guess, units don't cost money"
(alternative version:"As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money")


Jinro after beating Idra

I like this game, who said :
"Don't worry, that's just halo."

HuK I believe ?


That one isn't even hard.


I wonder how much mostly-useless trivia we have filled our heads with
AdministratorBreak the chains
VmY
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands1286 Posts
March 09 2014 22:36 GMT
#1092
On March 10 2014 07:35 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:32 stuchiu wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:31 Boucot wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:30 Godwrath wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:28 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:26 Paljas wrote:
Who said :"Thats terran for you I guess, units don't cost money"
(alternative version:"As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money")


Jinro after beating Idra

I like this game, who said :
"Don't worry, that's just halo."

HuK I believe ?


That one isn't even hard.


I wonder how much mostly-useless trivia we have filled our heads with


To much to admit, really.
Why can't I quit you, siege tank? FanTaSy, Mvp.
Heinsenzerg
Profile Joined September 2011
Argentina2279 Posts
March 09 2014 22:37 GMT
#1093
GG Strifecro!
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
March 09 2014 22:37 GMT
#1094
TLOwnage.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
March 09 2014 22:37 GMT
#1095
'Strifecro is the champion of the ....euuuuh... first tournament like this.'

So much hype from artosis.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
March 09 2014 22:38 GMT
#1096
Comon TLO finish the game!
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
March 09 2014 22:38 GMT
#1097
On March 10 2014 07:32 VmY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:31 Boucot wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:30 Godwrath wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:28 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:26 Paljas wrote:
Who said :"Thats terran for you I guess, units don't cost money"
(alternative version:"As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money")


Jinro after beating Idra

I like this game, who said :
"Don't worry, that's just halo."

HuK I believe ?


It was at an MLG but I don't remember if it was HuK or not. Sounds like an IdrA thing to say aswel


It was HuK because the crowd reacted to him making a mothership and there were no booths at the time.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
March 09 2014 22:39 GMT
#1098
On March 10 2014 07:32 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2014 07:31 Boucot wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:30 Godwrath wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:28 VmY wrote:
On March 10 2014 07:26 Paljas wrote:
Who said :"Thats terran for you I guess, units don't cost money"
(alternative version:"As it turns out, marines don't actually cost any money")


Jinro after beating Idra

I like this game, who said :
"Don't worry, that's just halo."

HuK I believe ?


That one isn't even hard.

Heh I wasn't even following SC2 at this time.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
March 09 2014 22:39 GMT
#1099
that marine had a big bounty on his head, 15 ultras went to kill him
Get off my lawn, young punks
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-09 22:42:23
March 09 2014 22:40 GMT
#1100
TLO might throw this...way too many ultras...the drops will destroy all his bases/// nm, jjakji went out to fight in an open field for some reason
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 916
910 731
ggaemo 657
actioN 429
Mong 283
Yoon 117
Shuttle 108
Dewaltoss 83
Hm[arnc] 36
soO 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 24
Bale 22
ZergMaN 20
Noble 17
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Fuzer 22
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor806
Other Games
summit1g8846
ceh9391
Happy380
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS51
trigger7
olofmeister0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Rush1343
• Stunt441
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 56m
OSC
14h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.