On March 05 2014 08:04 Niko_Thien wrote:
Rotti looks super tired :O
Rotti looks super tired :O
Divorce does that to people.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:04 Niko_Thien wrote: Rotti looks super tired :O Divorce does that to people. | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:04 Niko_Thien wrote: Rotti looks super tired :O A divorce isnt easy Goddamnit stuchiu | ||
|
mikumegurine
Canada3145 Posts
we wanted nathanias! | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:05 mikumegurine wrote: who da fak is this guy casting? we wanted nathanias! Not the final choice, just temporary | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Niko_Thien
Germany2671 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:05 DarkLordOlli wrote: If I remember correctly, Kibbelz used to cast KSL with Katu and it was very enjoyable. Btw what happened to Katu? D: I totally miss Katu! He casted with Kibbelz? So long ago...but KSL was always awesome. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:08 Darkhorse wrote: I know it's just temporary but how the fuck are we supposed to combine Rotterdam and Kibbelz. Kibberdam | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:08 Darkhorse wrote: I know it's just temporary but how the fuck are we supposed to combine Rotterdam and Kibbelz. Rotterz | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:07 Niko_Thien wrote: Show nested quote + On March 05 2014 08:05 DarkLordOlli wrote: If I remember correctly, Kibbelz used to cast KSL with Katu and it was very enjoyable. Btw what happened to Katu? D: I totally miss Katu! He casted with Kibbelz? So long ago...but KSL was always awesome. KSL was perfect for scouting korean talent and being all hipster about them when they then did well in individual tournaments later | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:08 stuchiu wrote: Maybe they'll go through each IPL caster and then finally settle on Nathanias. DOA COME BACK TO SC2 | ||
|
FreudianTrip
Switzerland1983 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:08 Darkhorse wrote: I know it's just temporary but how the fuck are we supposed to combine Rotterdam and Kibbelz. Rotterdibbelz | ||
|
Niko_Thien
Germany2671 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:08 stuchiu wrote: Maybe they'll go through each IPL caster and then finally settle on Nathanias. Thats fine with me, would love to hear some CatsPajamas again :D | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
FreudianTrip
Switzerland1983 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:09 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On March 05 2014 08:07 Niko_Thien wrote: On March 05 2014 08:05 DarkLordOlli wrote: If I remember correctly, Kibbelz used to cast KSL with Katu and it was very enjoyable. Btw what happened to Katu? D: I totally miss Katu! He casted with Kibbelz? So long ago...but KSL was always awesome. KSL was perfect for scouting korean talent and being all hipster about them when they then did well in individual tournaments later I'm still claiming I scouted Taeja for TL sheerly through watching an obscene amount of Korean Weekly. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:08 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On March 05 2014 08:08 Darkhorse wrote: I know it's just temporary but how the fuck are we supposed to combine Rotterdam and Kibbelz. Rotterz RotterZ like FrankerZ | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On March 05 2014 08:09 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On March 05 2014 08:08 stuchiu wrote: Maybe they'll go through each IPL caster and then finally settle on Nathanias. DOA COME BACK TO SC2 He's gone, and he's never coming back. Montecristo is his soul mate. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 EffOrt Jaedong BeSt Light Mini Stork firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2285 olofmeister1694 hiko899 B2W.Neo735 Lowko357 Sick191 Pyrionflax190 Liquid`VortiX178 ArmadaUGS95 Mew2King40 ZerO(Twitch)13 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|