On February 28 2014 03:40 Ej_ wrote:
roach warren!
roach warren!
3rd hatch

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On February 28 2014 03:40 Ej_ wrote: roach warren! 3rd hatch ![]() | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
On February 28 2014 03:39 Aeromi wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2014 03:38 Dinotramp wrote: On February 28 2014 03:37 Aeromi wrote: On February 28 2014 03:36 Dinotramp wrote: OH MY GOSH I´m on holiday in Barcelona right now, thought I´d check the score. HOW DID BLING WIN?! I´m paying premium rate in a crappy internet cafe during my holiday to watch this :D Passion. I´m watching on low and the bit rate is appalling. How did Bling win? Proxy DT and a good defence against blink stalkers. Is this the day the UK scene actually gets a break? I want it so much ![]() | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On February 28 2014 03:45 Dinotramp wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2014 03:39 Aeromi wrote: On February 28 2014 03:38 Dinotramp wrote: On February 28 2014 03:37 Aeromi wrote: On February 28 2014 03:36 Dinotramp wrote: OH MY GOSH I´m on holiday in Barcelona right now, thought I´d check the score. HOW DID BLING WIN?! I´m paying premium rate in a crappy internet cafe during my holiday to watch this :D Passion. I´m watching on low and the bit rate is appalling. How did Bling win? Proxy DT and a good defence against blink stalkers. Is this the day the UK scene actually gets a break? I want it so much ![]() What about JonnyWrecco | ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On February 28 2014 03:45 Dinotramp wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2014 03:39 Aeromi wrote: On February 28 2014 03:38 Dinotramp wrote: On February 28 2014 03:37 Aeromi wrote: On February 28 2014 03:36 Dinotramp wrote: OH MY GOSH I´m on holiday in Barcelona right now, thought I´d check the score. HOW DID BLING WIN?! I´m paying premium rate in a crappy internet cafe during my holiday to watch this :D Passion. I´m watching on low and the bit rate is appalling. How did Bling win? Proxy DT and a good defence against blink stalkers. Is this the day the UK scene actually gets a break? I want it so much ![]() Well it would only equal what DeMuslim did in WCS NA Season 2. If he doesn't finish last when he advances it's an improvement ![]() | ||
|
Roman666
Poland1440 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
| ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 28 2014 03:49 Dinotramp wrote: Did Bling play really well or just get a little lucky in PvP? How is his PvT? PvT is rated as his best matchup on aligulac but I haven't seen him play in a while | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
VmY
Netherlands1286 Posts
On February 28 2014 03:49 Dinotramp wrote: Did Bling play really well or just get a little lucky in PvP? How is his PvT? I recall Bling's PvT always being pretty good in WoL, can't imagine it being worse in HotS. | ||
|
Sent.
Poland9331 Posts
| ||
|
AWalker9
United Kingdom7229 Posts
On February 28 2014 03:51 VmY wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2014 03:49 Dinotramp wrote: Did Bling play really well or just get a little lucky in PvP? How is his PvT? I recall Bling's PvT always being pretty good in WoL, can't imagine it being worse in HotS. He beat Krass pretty convincingly 3-0 in Challenger. So I'd say it's pretty good. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Hyuk Soma BeSt Mini EffOrt Light Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns33041 singsing2033 olofmeister1271 B2W.Neo426 hiko383 Livibee194 Beastyqt114 Liquid`VortiX81 Mew2King74 ArmadaUGS68 ZerO(Twitch)11 Organizations StarCraft 2 Dota 2 StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|