On February 16 2014 04:59 GumBa wrote:
I was on stream but I am not downstairs all the time
I was on stream but I am not downstairs all the time
If Innovation wins run out to congratulate him on becoming UWC
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 16 2014 04:59 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On February 16 2014 04:57 Zealously wrote: On February 16 2014 04:56 GumBa wrote: SUUUUCK IT MC FANS SCREAM LOUDER I was on stream but I am not downstairs all the time If Innovation wins run out to congratulate him on becoming UWC | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On February 16 2014 04:58 Ghanburighan wrote: Btw, which keyboard does Inno use? Leopold c700 or something | ||
|
kornetka
Poland129 Posts
On February 16 2014 04:57 Paljas wrote: Show nested quote + On February 16 2014 04:56 Snusmumriken wrote: On February 16 2014 04:55 Paljas wrote: innovation forgot combat shields haha what, really? at least his marines looked liked it Yeah, observer pointed that as well but casters didn't notice. | ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
| ||
|
aZealot
New Zealand5447 Posts
I have this terrible feeling that if MC does not win this set, one way or the other he will not make it through the bracket. ![]() | ||
|
mechengineer123
Ukraine711 Posts
On February 16 2014 04:58 Ghanburighan wrote: Btw, which keyboard does Inno use? Leopold FC700R | ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
#noPassion | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
EDIT: And DTs! Much better. | ||
|
Stress
United States980 Posts
| ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
On February 16 2014 05:06 jakethesnake wrote: Please no blink allin. I'm very tired of blink all-ins on Yeonsu... It is DT play. I guess it is your lucky day. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 16 2014 05:06 stuchiu wrote: This is Pure Inca the oGs build | ||
|
Snijjer
United States989 Posts
| ||
|
Deleted User 137586
7859 Posts
On February 16 2014 04:59 GumBa wrote: Leopold c700 or something Thanks! | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Snijjer
United States989 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
| ||
|
Thezzy
Netherlands2117 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|