---------------------------------------------
23.50% 2-0 0-2 26.54%
24.22% 2-1 1-2 25.74%
---------------------------------------------
47.72% 52.28%
+ Show Spoiler +
http://aligulac.com/
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
--------------------------------------------- 23.50% 2-0 0-2 26.54% 24.22% 2-1 1-2 25.74% --------------------------------------------- 47.72% 52.28% + Show Spoiler + http://aligulac.com/ | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:18 GumBa wrote: I am currently in the vip room with inno rain and redeye wow, mister important right here | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:18 GumBa wrote: I am currently in the vip room with inno rain and redeye omg niceeeeeeeee | ||
|
Niko_Thien
Germany2671 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:18 GumBa wrote: I am currently in the vip room with inno rain and redeye Greetings to Redeye :D And what is up with all these DTs in this tourney? :D | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:18 GumBa wrote: I am currently in the vip room with inno rain and redeye Gib photos mr important OR ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR US NORMAL PEOPLE NOW | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:18 GumBa wrote: I am currently in the vip room with inno rain and redeye show gumba on stream redeye :D he shall make a shoutout to TL | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:19 Niko_Thien wrote: Show nested quote + On February 15 2014 21:18 GumBa wrote: I am currently in the vip room with inno rain and redeye Greetings to Redeye :D And what is up with all these DTs in this tourney? :D SSL's currently being infested by them too :D | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Polt is angry | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:20 GumBa wrote: Gonna be hard to get on stream like that Just yell INCA when dts are made. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:18 GumBa wrote: I am currently in the vip room with inno rain and redeye I want a pic' ! :D | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:19 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On February 15 2014 21:18 GumBa wrote: I am currently in the vip room with inno rain and redeye Gib photos mr important OR ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR US NORMAL PEOPLE NOW #OldBoysClub | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On February 15 2014 21:20 GumBa wrote: Gonna be hard to get on stream like that hahaha just enjoy yourself dude! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|