• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:23
CEST 14:23
KST 21:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9578 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group D Season 1 2014 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 53 Next
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
February 14 2014 11:58 GMT
#781
On February 14 2014 20:56 WGT-Baal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:52 Fyzar wrote:
So, how old is he actually?


his twitter profile says: "@Startale_Pet
안녕하세여 _ !! 스타테일팀 소속 프로게이머 입니당 ㅎㅎ Hi I am progamer in team Startale :D 1995.10.22"
so i get it that he was born in 1995? I am not sure...

Don't koreans count years differently or something..? Don't you get born over there as a 1 year old??
I dunno, think I read that somewhere.

So he'd be 19 or so Korean, 18 or so other nations?
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
February 14 2014 11:58 GMT
#782
On February 14 2014 20:56 WGT-Baal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:52 Fyzar wrote:
So, how old is he actually?


his twitter profile says: "@Startale_Pet
안녕하세여 _ !! 스타테일팀 소속 프로게이머 입니당 ㅎㅎ Hi I am progamer in team Startale :D 1995.10.22"
so i get it that he was born in 1995? I am not sure...

Huzzah, I'm older than him!

I like that he just rushes sora down, good choice.
It appears I have been chosen.
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
February 14 2014 11:58 GMT
#783
...best game ever!
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
February 14 2014 11:58 GMT
#784
Damn Sora, that forcefield was your only chance in that game and your attention was elsewhere...
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3560 Posts
February 14 2014 11:58 GMT
#785
On February 14 2014 20:57 juvenal wrote:
If this guy.. goes ro16..


that would be sad, and I m not sying that because it s CJ_Sora that would be eliminated
Horang2 fan
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 14 2014 11:58 GMT
#786
On February 14 2014 20:57 Lorning wrote:
Poll: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (10)
 
67%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (1)
 
7%

★★★- Good game (1)
 
7%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (1)
 
7%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (2)
 
13%

15 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Losers' Match Game 2?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season


Community News
TL+ Member
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
February 14 2014 11:58 GMT
#787
On February 14 2014 20:58 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:56 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:52 Fyzar wrote:
So, how old is he actually?


his twitter profile says: "@Startale_Pet
안녕하세여 _ !! 스타테일팀 소속 프로게이머 입니당 ㅎㅎ Hi I am progamer in team Startale :D 1995.10.22"
so i get it that he was born in 1995? I am not sure...

Don't koreans count years differently or something..? Don't you get born over there as a 1 year old??
I dunno, think I read that somewhere.

So he'd be 19 or so Korean, 18 or so other nations?

Isn't it like, you turn 1 when the year you're born in ends or something?
It appears I have been chosen.
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
February 14 2014 11:59 GMT
#788
Please 6pool this game
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
February 14 2014 11:59 GMT
#789
On February 14 2014 20:58 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:56 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:52 Fyzar wrote:
So, how old is he actually?


his twitter profile says: "@Startale_Pet
안녕하세여 _ !! 스타테일팀 소속 프로게이머 입니당 ㅎㅎ Hi I am progamer in team Startale :D 1995.10.22"
so i get it that he was born in 1995? I am not sure...

Don't koreans count years differently or something..? Don't you get born over there as a 1 year old??
I dunno, think I read that somewhere.

So he'd be 19 or so Korean, 18 or so other nations?

20 Korean, 18/19 western.
Hello
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 14 2014 11:59 GMT
#790
[Code S] Ro32 Group D S1 2014
[image loading] (P)Sora vs. [image loading] (Z)Pet
Game 3
Map: Alterzim Stronghold

0:00
Sora spawns in the bottom left
Pet spawns in the top right
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
February 14 2014 11:59 GMT
#791
On February 14 2014 20:58 Fyzar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:58 SC2Toastie wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:56 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:52 Fyzar wrote:
So, how old is he actually?


his twitter profile says: "@Startale_Pet
안녕하세여 _ !! 스타테일팀 소속 프로게이머 입니당 ㅎㅎ Hi I am progamer in team Startale :D 1995.10.22"
so i get it that he was born in 1995? I am not sure...

Don't koreans count years differently or something..? Don't you get born over there as a 1 year old??
I dunno, think I read that somewhere.

So he'd be 19 or so Korean, 18 or so other nations?

Isn't it like, you turn 1 when the year you're born in ends or something?

Ugh I don't know man xD
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3560 Posts
February 14 2014 11:59 GMT
#792
On February 14 2014 20:58 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:56 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:52 Fyzar wrote:
So, how old is he actually?


his twitter profile says: "@Startale_Pet
안녕하세여 _ !! 스타테일팀 소속 프로게이머 입니당 ㅎㅎ Hi I am progamer in team Startale :D 1995.10.22"
so i get it that he was born in 1995? I am not sure...

Don't koreans count years differently or something..? Don't you get born over there as a 1 year old??
I dunno, think I read that somewhere.

So he'd be 19 or so Korean, 18 or so other nations?


you are born as a 1year old and then you get +1 at New year (that would need to be confirmed, it was explained to me multiple times but it s still confusing ^^)
Horang2 fan
dainbramage
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia1442 Posts
February 14 2014 11:59 GMT
#793
On February 14 2014 20:57 Scarecrow wrote:
Potential worst series of the year candidate here, just need a swarm host slug fest to cap it off.

I thought reality vs soulkey already won that award?
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
February 14 2014 12:00 GMT
#794
I bet he was trying to force field the nose when the attack hit, 5 seconds and no ff is impossible at that level.
Michael Probu
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
February 14 2014 12:00 GMT
#795
On February 14 2014 20:59 WGT-Baal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:58 SC2Toastie wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:56 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:52 Fyzar wrote:
So, how old is he actually?


his twitter profile says: "@Startale_Pet
안녕하세여 _ !! 스타테일팀 소속 프로게이머 입니당 ㅎㅎ Hi I am progamer in team Startale :D 1995.10.22"
so i get it that he was born in 1995? I am not sure...

Don't koreans count years differently or something..? Don't you get born over there as a 1 year old??
I dunno, think I read that somewhere.

So he'd be 19 or so Korean, 18 or so other nations?


you are born as a 1year old and then you get +1 at New year (that would need to be confirmed, it was explained to me multiple times but it s still confusing ^^)

Oh yea that could be too. I think I heard of like, you'd be 2 years old if you were born on the 31st of december idk.

Korean weirdo's!!!1!
It appears I have been chosen.
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3560 Posts
February 14 2014 12:01 GMT
#796
On February 14 2014 20:59 dainbramage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:57 Scarecrow wrote:
Potential worst series of the year candidate here, just need a swarm host slug fest to cap it off.

I thought reality vs soulkey already won that award?


that was 1 match (well and rematch). While this is a series (BO3). But yeah, it was worse ^^
Horang2 fan
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-14 12:01:50
February 14 2014 12:01 GMT
#797
On February 14 2014 20:59 dainbramage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:57 Scarecrow wrote:
Potential worst series of the year candidate here, just need a swarm host slug fest to cap it off.

I thought reality vs soulkey already won that award?


no at least those players looked like they were from this year. this is some beta stuff right here
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
February 14 2014 12:02 GMT
#798
On February 14 2014 21:00 Fyzar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 20:59 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:58 SC2Toastie wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:56 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:52 Fyzar wrote:
So, how old is he actually?


his twitter profile says: "@Startale_Pet
안녕하세여 _ !! 스타테일팀 소속 프로게이머 입니당 ㅎㅎ Hi I am progamer in team Startale :D 1995.10.22"
so i get it that he was born in 1995? I am not sure...

Don't koreans count years differently or something..? Don't you get born over there as a 1 year old??
I dunno, think I read that somewhere.

So he'd be 19 or so Korean, 18 or so other nations?


you are born as a 1year old and then you get +1 at New year (that would need to be confirmed, it was explained to me multiple times but it s still confusing ^^)

Oh yea that could be too. I think I heard of like, you'd be 2 years old if you were born on the 31st of december idk.

Korean weirdo's!!!1!

In Korea you are born 1 year old and gain one year every time lunar new year passes. So If you are born one day before lunar new year, you are 2 years old on your second day in this world.
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
February 14 2014 12:03 GMT
#799
On February 14 2014 21:02 Pangpootata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 21:00 Fyzar wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:59 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:58 SC2Toastie wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:56 WGT-Baal wrote:
On February 14 2014 20:52 Fyzar wrote:
So, how old is he actually?


his twitter profile says: "@Startale_Pet
안녕하세여 _ !! 스타테일팀 소속 프로게이머 입니당 ㅎㅎ Hi I am progamer in team Startale :D 1995.10.22"
so i get it that he was born in 1995? I am not sure...

Don't koreans count years differently or something..? Don't you get born over there as a 1 year old??
I dunno, think I read that somewhere.

So he'd be 19 or so Korean, 18 or so other nations?


you are born as a 1year old and then you get +1 at New year (that would need to be confirmed, it was explained to me multiple times but it s still confusing ^^)

Oh yea that could be too. I think I heard of like, you'd be 2 years old if you were born on the 31st of december idk.

Korean weirdo's!!!1!

In Korea you are born 1 year old and gain one year every time lunar new year passes. So If you are born one day before lunar new year, you are 2 years old on your second day in this world.

Alrighty ^_^.
It appears I have been chosen.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 14 2014 12:03 GMT
#800
On February 14 2014 20:59 Shellshock wrote:
[Code S] Ro32 Group D S1 2014
[image loading] (P)Sora vs. [image loading] (Z)Pet
Game 3
Map: Alterzim Stronghold

0:00
Sora spawns in the bottom left
Pet spawns in the top right

2:00
hatch first for Pet at the front base
Nexus first for Sora
gateway for Sora
3 hatch before pool for Pet

3:00
gas for Sora
gas for Pet
2nd gas for Sora
pool for Pet
cybernetics core for Sora

4:00
ling speed for Pet
stalker for Sora

5:00
MSC for Sora
another gas for Sora
twilight council for Sora
spores for Pet
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36720
Shuttle 2520
Bisu 1022
Jaedong 992
Horang2 961
Light 440
BeSt 362
firebathero 352
Mini 319
Hyuk 284
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 267
Soma 228
EffOrt 226
Zeus 191
ggaemo 191
Soulkey 163
Last 137
ZerO 121
Leta 120
Snow 114
Rush 75
Pusan 74
Killer 71
hero 42
Mong 42
Sharp 36
Mind 35
Shinee 31
Shine 27
Bale 27
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 21
soO 19
PianO 18
Trap 18
sorry 16
Yoon 16
Free 13
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3597
qojqva1498
Dendi991
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1395
x6flipin335
markeloff111
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes858
Other Games
gofns33916
singsing2139
B2W.Neo776
XBOCT348
DeMusliM192
Livibee176
XaKoH 157
Mlord136
Liquid`LucifroN119
Mew2King114
QueenE78
ArmadaUGS75
Railgan9
ZerO(Twitch)9
Chillindude8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream199
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2237
• TFBlade505
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
37m
Stellar Fest
37m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 37m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.