Thank you.
Please,
Stop him,
Before it's too late.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
eskashaborn
United States177 Posts
Thank you. Please, Stop him, Before it's too late. | ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
Then I will be !&*#&$!*($^ happy | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On February 10 2014 16:33 XiaoJoyce- wrote: If Stork win Parting . . . . . . Then I will be !&*#&$!*($^ happy I won't stop laughing for quite some time if this happens. But anyway, GO SAMSUNG ! | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
Stork starting ? whoooo Rooting for Samsung here ! Shine allkill ! | ||
|
Kosak
Czech Republic193 Posts
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On February 10 2014 17:27 Kosak wrote: okay guys, now honestly who thinks that anyone can take a game against parting because from what I saw yesterday I dont think that this guy is beatable in proleague Stork. YOU'LL SEE, HIS CURRENT OCCUPATION IS BREAKING STREAKS. | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On February 10 2014 17:27 Kosak wrote: okay guys, now honestly who thinks that anyone can take a game against parting because from what I saw yesterday I dont think that this guy is beatable in proleague Rise and Shine mister Freeman.. rise... and SHINE ! Btw does the subscription problem still on on twitch ? I asked the support yesterday. No response yet. | ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
On February 10 2014 17:15 Ragnarork wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2014 16:33 XiaoJoyce- wrote: If Stork win Parting . . . . . . Then I will be !&*#&$!*($^ happy I won't stop laughing for quite some time if this happens. But anyway, GO SAMSUNG ! If Stork win Parting. . . . . . Then proceed ALL KILL Then I will be @!)*(&#!*&#@(!* Happy Happy | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On February 10 2014 17:41 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2014 17:27 Kosak wrote: okay guys, now honestly who thinks that anyone can take a game against parting because from what I saw yesterday I dont think that this guy is beatable in proleague Rise and Shine mister Freeman.. rise... and SHINE ! Btw does the subscription problem still on on twitch ? I asked the support yesterday. No response yet. They were looking into it, might still be a day or two. | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On February 10 2014 17:46 NovaMB wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2014 17:41 FFW_Rude wrote: On February 10 2014 17:27 Kosak wrote: okay guys, now honestly who thinks that anyone can take a game against parting because from what I saw yesterday I dont think that this guy is beatable in proleague Rise and Shine mister Freeman.. rise... and SHINE ! Btw does the subscription problem still on on twitch ? I asked the support yesterday. No response yet. They were looking into it, might still be a day or two. Oh ok thx. Because i want to throw money at PL :p still watching in KR but yeah. They need to be rewarded for all the improvement they have done. Also i really wish ace match reveal could be enhanced and that they get the top floor booth back :p Is someone LRing today ? | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
dcemuser
United States3248 Posts
On February 10 2014 17:48 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2014 17:46 NovaMB wrote: On February 10 2014 17:41 FFW_Rude wrote: On February 10 2014 17:27 Kosak wrote: okay guys, now honestly who thinks that anyone can take a game against parting because from what I saw yesterday I dont think that this guy is beatable in proleague Rise and Shine mister Freeman.. rise... and SHINE ! Btw does the subscription problem still on on twitch ? I asked the support yesterday. No response yet. They were looking into it, might still be a day or two. Oh ok thx. Because i want to throw money at PL :p still watching in KR but yeah. They need to be rewarded for all the improvement they have done. Also i really wish ace match reveal could be enhanced and that they get the top floor booth back :p Yeah this is the first time I've ever been happy that a league raised prices, lol. $5 for the year was amazing, but I bet they'll get a lot more support out of this with $5 per month, and it's still very affordable. | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On February 10 2014 17:50 dcemuser wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2014 17:48 FFW_Rude wrote: On February 10 2014 17:46 NovaMB wrote: On February 10 2014 17:41 FFW_Rude wrote: On February 10 2014 17:27 Kosak wrote: okay guys, now honestly who thinks that anyone can take a game against parting because from what I saw yesterday I dont think that this guy is beatable in proleague Rise and Shine mister Freeman.. rise... and SHINE ! Btw does the subscription problem still on on twitch ? I asked the support yesterday. No response yet. They were looking into it, might still be a day or two. Oh ok thx. Because i want to throw money at PL :p still watching in KR but yeah. They need to be rewarded for all the improvement they have done. Also i really wish ace match reveal could be enhanced and that they get the top floor booth back :p Yeah this is the first time I've ever been happy that a league raised prices, lol. $5 for the year was amazing, but I bet they'll get a lot more support out of this with $5 per month, and it's still very affordable. I just think about it like this : 5$ a year 5$ for 10month. It's 55$ total for 2years it's 2.75$ a month. On February 10 2014 17:50 bo1b wrote: I hope parting all kills again, and then again vs kt. That would have to make him the most dominant play offs player that I know of/all time! All Kill vs KT ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right. KT is not Jin Air.... | ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On February 10 2014 17:52 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2014 17:50 dcemuser wrote: On February 10 2014 17:48 FFW_Rude wrote: On February 10 2014 17:46 NovaMB wrote: On February 10 2014 17:41 FFW_Rude wrote: On February 10 2014 17:27 Kosak wrote: okay guys, now honestly who thinks that anyone can take a game against parting because from what I saw yesterday I dont think that this guy is beatable in proleague Rise and Shine mister Freeman.. rise... and SHINE ! Btw does the subscription problem still on on twitch ? I asked the support yesterday. No response yet. They were looking into it, might still be a day or two. Oh ok thx. Because i want to throw money at PL :p still watching in KR but yeah. They need to be rewarded for all the improvement they have done. Also i really wish ace match reveal could be enhanced and that they get the top floor booth back :p Yeah this is the first time I've ever been happy that a league raised prices, lol. $5 for the year was amazing, but I bet they'll get a lot more support out of this with $5 per month, and it's still very affordable. I just think about it like this : 5$ a year 5$ for 10month. It's 55$ total for 2years it's 2.75$ a month. Show nested quote + On February 10 2014 17:50 bo1b wrote: I hope parting all kills again, and then again vs kt. That would have to make him the most dominant play offs player that I know of/all time! All Kill vs KT ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right. KT is not Jin Air.... Yeah, indeed: at least Jin Air took a game :/ | ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
| ||
|
klup
France612 Posts
| ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
no sarcasm Also | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN League of LegendsBisu Soma hero HiyA EffOrt Pusan ZerO sorry Killer [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH346 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • LUISG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|