• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8772 users

[IEM] Sao Paulo Day 2 - Groups A & B - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 56 Next
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 30 2014 16:25 GMT
#601
On January 31 2014 01:21 Prugelhugel wrote:
Call me stupid but I just got enlightened:
With all the personal sponsorships, why is McDonalds not sponsoring MC?
I mean, McDonaldsMC, what an amazing combination...

By his own admission, he is very good at eating. I could see him downing a cheeseburger in between big games on stage. Getting them esports dollas.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
January 30 2014 16:26 GMT
#602
On January 31 2014 01:24 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:21 Prugelhugel wrote:
Call me stupid but I just got enlightened:
With all the personal sponsorships, why is McDonalds not sponsoring MC?
I mean, McDonaldsMC, what an amazing combination...

I think if MC would gain another 15kg or so, it would be perfect :D.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:24 MrMotionPicture wrote:
10 min break to eat cookies!


Cooking level: Great Britain

I could totally see him donning a clown costume and act the Ronald MCDonald role perfectly. Nice match, 10/10
Get off my lawn, young punks
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
January 30 2014 16:26 GMT
#603
On January 31 2014 01:24 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:21 Prugelhugel wrote:
Call me stupid but I just got enlightened:
With all the personal sponsorships, why is McDonalds not sponsoring MC?
I mean, McDonaldsMC, what an amazing combination...

I think if MC would gain another 15kg or so, it would be perfect :D.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:24 MrMotionPicture wrote:
10 min break to eat cookies!


Cooking level: Great Britain

I just made some pro Szechuan stir fry, thank you very much.
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
January 30 2014 16:26 GMT
#604
On January 31 2014 01:25 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:21 Prugelhugel wrote:
Call me stupid but I just got enlightened:
With all the personal sponsorships, why is McDonalds not sponsoring MC?
I mean, McDonaldsMC, what an amazing combination...

they could create maps aswell.
"destructible softdrinks" or "taking the base on the burger island" sounds fun


Oh god. Imagine they are gathering from giant fries and the vespene is all coke. And all the units are fat!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 16:27 GMT
#605
On January 31 2014 01:26 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:25 75 wrote:
On January 31 2014 01:21 Prugelhugel wrote:
Call me stupid but I just got enlightened:
With all the personal sponsorships, why is McDonalds not sponsoring MC?
I mean, McDonaldsMC, what an amazing combination...

they could create maps aswell.
"destructible softdrinks" or "taking the base on the burger island" sounds fun


Oh god. Imagine they are gathering from giant fries and the vespene is all coke. And all the units are fat!

Fruitland Murica Edition
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
January 30 2014 16:27 GMT
#606
On January 31 2014 01:26 MrMotionPicture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:24 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 01:21 Prugelhugel wrote:
Call me stupid but I just got enlightened:
With all the personal sponsorships, why is McDonalds not sponsoring MC?
I mean, McDonaldsMC, what an amazing combination...

I think if MC would gain another 15kg or so, it would be perfect :D.

On January 31 2014 01:24 MrMotionPicture wrote:
10 min break to eat cookies!


Cooking level: Great Britain

I just made some pro Szechuan stir fry, thank you very much.

szechuan stuff is so great <3
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 30 2014 16:28 GMT
#607
On January 31 2014 01:25 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:21 Prugelhugel wrote:
Call me stupid but I just got enlightened:
With all the personal sponsorships, why is McDonalds not sponsoring MC?
I mean, McDonaldsMC, what an amazing combination...

By his own admission, he is very good at eating. I could see him downing a cheeseburger in between big games on stage. Getting them esports dollas.

Just as the poor guy had lost some weight..
Neosteel Enthusiast
ItzShakti
Profile Joined May 2011
Brazil43 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 16:29:58
January 30 2014 16:29 GMT
#608
This shakti guy is really bad.


I forgot upgrades.But it was fun
I really like apollo
kc2siq
Profile Joined April 2012
United States319 Posts
January 30 2014 16:29 GMT
#609
lol, all this talk about McDonalds sponsoring MC makes me think the Pillsbury Doughboy should sponsor Julyzerg (when/if he comes back) or MC and have them dress up as the Doughboy.
Byun, best player in the world!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 30 2014 16:29 GMT
#610
k I'm back and ready for sexy pvp gogo
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 16:30:25
January 30 2014 16:29 GMT
#611
On January 31 2014 01:26 MrMotionPicture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:24 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 01:21 Prugelhugel wrote:
Call me stupid but I just got enlightened:
With all the personal sponsorships, why is McDonalds not sponsoring MC?
I mean, McDonaldsMC, what an amazing combination...

I think if MC would gain another 15kg or so, it would be perfect :D.

On January 31 2014 01:24 MrMotionPicture wrote:
10 min break to eat cookies!


Cooking level: Great Britain

I just made some pro Szechuan stir fry, thank you very much.

If you used no monosodium glutamate E621 or other flavor enhancer, i am very proud of you.

On January 31 2014 01:29 ItzShakti wrote:
This shakti guy is really bad.


Sorry mate for bashing you, but we havent come down from SPL yet. Hell of a drug. I guess just play and give your best.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 30 2014 16:31 GMT
#612
On January 31 2014 01:29 ItzShakti wrote:
This shakti guy is really bad.


I forgot upgrades.But it was fun


Well it was also fun to watch, so ggs.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
January 30 2014 16:32 GMT
#613
On January 31 2014 01:29 ItzShakti wrote:
This shakti guy is really bad.


I forgot upgrades.But it was fun


Lol... you're not out of it yet!
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
January 30 2014 16:34 GMT
#614
On January 31 2014 01:29 ItzShakti wrote:
This shakti guy is really bad.


I forgot upgrades.But it was fun


Anyone who has the balls to play ZvZ without roaches is awesome!
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 30 2014 16:35 GMT
#615
On January 31 2014 01:26 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 01:25 75 wrote:
On January 31 2014 01:21 Prugelhugel wrote:
Call me stupid but I just got enlightened:
With all the personal sponsorships, why is McDonalds not sponsoring MC?
I mean, McDonaldsMC, what an amazing combination...

they could create maps aswell.
"destructible softdrinks" or "taking the base on the burger island" sounds fun


Oh god. Imagine they are gathering from giant fries and the vespene is all coke. And all the units are fat!

New Kerrigan ability in the campaign: Slimfast, increases movement and attack speed, reduces hitbox.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 16:58:15
January 30 2014 16:35 GMT
#616
I wonder if apollo has slept well yesterday XD: (edit: apparently NSFW)

Yoan Merlo ‏@XMGToD 20h
Yo @ApolloSC2 i hear ur bed is taken :D hahaha #sick @winDy_sc2 pic.twitter.com/1sBDobn5qR
Neosteel Enthusiast
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 30 2014 16:35 GMT
#617
On January 31 2014 01:29 ItzShakti wrote:
This shakti guy is really bad.


I forgot upgrades.But it was fun


Good luck man!
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
January 30 2014 16:35 GMT
#618
On January 31 2014 01:29 ItzShakti wrote:
This shakti guy is really bad.


I forgot upgrades.But it was fun

Big respect to you for going on that stage. Don't ever regret having balls
Get off my lawn, young punks
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
January 30 2014 16:36 GMT
#619
dat Reis
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
January 30 2014 16:39 GMT
#620
On January 31 2014 01:29 ItzShakti wrote:
This shakti guy is really bad.


I forgot upgrades.But it was fun

lol ok then xD
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1387
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC504
TaKeTV 433
LamboSC2320
Rex147
IndyStarCraft 145
EnkiAlexander 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 320
Rex 147
IndyStarCraft 145
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34783
Shuttle 2627
Horang2 859
EffOrt 847
Light 729
Mini 703
Soma 458
BeSt 342
Stork 323
firebathero 308
[ Show more ]
Rush 236
Hyuk 235
Snow 201
ggaemo 196
ZerO 194
Leta 101
hero 81
Pusan 80
Killer 72
sorry 52
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 35
Mind 33
Mong 29
Sexy 26
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 25
Yoon 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Terrorterran 22
Free 17
NotJumperer 14
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi973
qojqva908
Fuzer 170
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff502
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1983
crisheroes1222
XaKoH 174
Other Games
singsing2016
B2W.Neo1007
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX182
ArmadaUGS117
Mew2King108
QueenE102
Chillindude18
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 8
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2208
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
• Jankos2197
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• WagamamaTV172
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 33m
Stellar Fest
22h 33m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.