On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote:
I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss.
I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss.
but Illusion has so much potential
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? and Heromarine! | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:19 Darkhoarse wrote: I would favor Illusion over any zerg in NA besides Scarlett, but toss is another story You just called him winning 3-1 a post or 2 ago. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? Foreign terran potential is overwhelming, they're all just waiting to win a GSL with all that potential flowing and intensifying. Rumour says Korean terrans are actually foreigners that achieved their potential. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:20 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? and Heromarine! All aboard the Dayshi hype train he beat Jaedong. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:16 The_Templar wrote: Illusion spawns in the top right Astrea spawns in the top left 2:00 Gateway for Astrea, barracks for Illusion. Gas for Astrea. Refinery much later for Illusion. Cybernetics core on the way for Astrea. 3:00 Illusion getting a reactor on his barracks. Stalker for Astrea. Illusion still mining gas. 4:00 Illusion getting a bunker and a CC at his natural. Nexus on the way for Astrea. Illusion starts a factory. Warp gate research for Astrea. 5:00 Mothership core gets into Illusion's base and kills a marine but nearly dies. Robotics facility on the way for Astrea. Illusion getting a starport. Astrea building a forge. Illusion starting widow mine production. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:21 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:20 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? and Heromarine! All aboard the Dayshi hype train he beat Jaedong. Who cares about dayshi beating jaedong when he's just too much better than hyvaa | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:21 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:19 Darkhoarse wrote: I would favor Illusion over any zerg in NA besides Scarlett, but toss is another story You just called him winning 3-1 a post or 2 ago. And I stand by it. It was badly worded I just meant I have more confidence in his TvZ than his TvP | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:21 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:20 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? and Heromarine! All aboard the Dayshi hype train he beat Jaedong. Happy will win a premier LAN one day! | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? How dare you. You take that back. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:20 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? and Heromarine! Foreign Terran Hope has 100% death rate. Thorzain and Jinro avoided the curse by going from 0 to the greatest within 1 day. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:21 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:20 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? and Heromarine! All aboard the Dayshi hype train he beat Jaedong. Suhosin also beat Jaedong! Code B is a hellhole in Korea. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:21 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:20 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? and Heromarine! Foreign Terran Hope has 100% death rate. Thorzain and Jinro avoided the curse by going from 0 to the greatest within 1 day. More importantly they didn't have a gradual decline of disappointment, they just face planted on the spot abruptly. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:21 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On January 30 2014 09:20 stuchiu wrote: On January 30 2014 09:19 Shellshock wrote: On January 30 2014 09:18 stuchiu wrote: I don't know who wins here, so I'll just go with Toss. but Illusion has so much potential Like Demuslim/Kas/Lucifron????? How dare you. You take that back. Which one? | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
mikumegurine
Canada3145 Posts
both are 16 year old foreign terrans but one is in premier the other isnt | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:21 The_Templar wrote: 2:00 Gateway for Astrea, barracks for Illusion. Gas for Astrea. Refinery much later for Illusion. Cybernetics core on the way for Astrea. 3:00 Illusion getting a reactor on his barracks. Stalker for Astrea. Illusion still mining gas. 4:00 Illusion getting a bunker and a CC at his natural. Nexus on the way for Astrea. Illusion starts a factory. Warp gate research for Astrea. 5:00 Mothership core gets into Illusion's base and kills a marine but nearly dies. Robotics facility on the way for Astrea. Illusion getting a starport. Astrea building a forge. Illusion starting widow mine production. 6:00 Illusion scans the main and sees everything. Astrea getting a cannon in his main base. Illusion moving out with a widow mine but a stalker halts it. 7:00 Illusion preparing a marine drop in Astrea's main base. +1 armor for Astrea. Illusion drops on top of a pylon. Illusion has four hellions. Stalkers move into the main base and Illusion runs hellions into the natural. 8:00 Astrea attempts to build a third base but a widow mine stops it. Astrea getting three more gateways and charge and +2 armor. Illusion getting +1 attack and stim. Two more barracks for Illusion. 10:00 Astrea trying to take a third but it's being denied. Combat shields for Illusion. Astrea getting a templar archives. Illusion getting a third command center. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On January 30 2014 09:24 mikumegurine wrote: neeb > heromarine both are 16 year old foreign terrans but one is in premier the other isnt neeb > Innovation because he's in premier and Inno isn't. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8723 JimRising Day[9].tv462 WinterStarcraft399 C9.Mang0236 Livibee161 Sick126 Maynarde122 ViBE94 ArmadaUGS44 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|