• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:48
CEST 01:48
KST 08:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9133 users

[WCS AM] Challenger Day 4 Season 1 2014 - Page 32

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 55 Next
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 30 2014 04:13 GMT
#621
On January 30 2014 13:12 Ropid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:03 Mozdk wrote:
The headsets with cords that fit both computer and samsung G4... What am I looking for in the name of the cord?

The connector is 4-pin 3.5mm audio.

I don't think that works on normal PCs, perhaps on notebooks (you have to check). Normal 3.5mm connectors are 3-pin and can only do headphones or only microphone, so you need two connectors on PC.


My current headset works for PC and my galaxy. Just want another like it. Maybe a bit cheaper. The second cord I never have plugged in, as I never use the mike.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 30 2014 04:13 GMT
#622
On January 30 2014 13:12 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:11 Shellshock wrote:
why phoenixes instead of something useful like more void rays?


I don't know what Tassadar was thinking, but I always fake a muta transtion and then do roach hydra corruptor for a free win.

I thought you went 10 pool
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 30 2014 04:13 GMT
#623
On January 30 2014 13:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:12 stuchiu wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:11 Shellshock wrote:
why phoenixes instead of something useful like more void rays?


I don't know what Tassadar was thinking, but I always fake a muta transtion and then do roach hydra corruptor for a free win.

I thought you went 10 pool


That's the mind game.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 30 2014 04:14 GMT
#624
On January 30 2014 13:12 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:11 Shellshock wrote:
why phoenixes instead of something useful like more void rays?


I don't know what Tassadar was thinking, but I always 10 pool for a free win.

I've heard that about you
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 30 2014 04:14 GMT
#625
Poll: Recommend Tassadar vs XiGua Game 4?

★★★★- Highly recommended game (1)
 
100%

★★★★★- One of the best games this year (0)
 
0%

★★★- Good game (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

1 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Tassadar vs XiGua Game 4?

(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this year
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what


WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 30 2014 04:14 GMT
#626
I guess it's just destiny to have another 3-2. What happened to Drunkenboi? He could have helped us see a full 30 games
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
January 30 2014 04:14 GMT
#627
That game just made no sense.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 30 2014 04:15 GMT
#628
On January 30 2014 13:14 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:12 stuchiu wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:11 Shellshock wrote:
why phoenixes instead of something useful like more void rays?


I don't know what Tassadar was thinking, but I always 10 pool for a free win.

I've heard that about you


I did 10 pool my way through EU LRSL
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 04:15:31
January 30 2014 04:15 GMT
#629
On January 30 2014 13:14 Shellshock wrote:
I guess it's just destiny to have another 3-2. What happened to Drunkenboi? He could have helped us see a full 30 games

he lost... to ultralisks
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 30 2014 04:15 GMT
#630
On January 30 2014 13:12 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:11 Shellshock wrote:
why phoenixes instead of something useful like more void rays?


I don't know what Tassadar was thinking, but I always fake a muta transtion and then do roach hydra corruptor for a free win.


This is what makes hate Zerg. You always get all buildings. I have to guess correctly to win as I only have 30 second to respond. If I build a robo bay, you have a shitload of time before I have 3 and can push. Which is why we all in
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 30 2014 04:15 GMT
#631
On January 30 2014 12:55 Mozdk wrote:
Has Code S dates been set?


next week wednesday if WCS sched over at blizz can be believed (it has been wrong a few times before)
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
January 30 2014 04:15 GMT
#632
As much as I want to watch the last two series, I think I'm going to have to finish my beer with this last game and crash... Why so long WCS NA?
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 30 2014 04:16 GMT
#633
On January 30 2014 13:15 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:12 stuchiu wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:11 Shellshock wrote:
why phoenixes instead of something useful like more void rays?


I don't know what Tassadar was thinking, but I always fake a muta transtion and then do roach hydra corruptor for a free win.


This is what makes hate Zerg. You always get all buildings. I have to guess correctly to win as I only have 30 second to respond. If I build a robo bay, you have a shitload of time before I have 3 and can push. Which is why we all in


Jokes on you, I always all in before a protoss can.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 30 2014 04:16 GMT
#634
On January 30 2014 13:15 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:14 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:12 stuchiu wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:11 Shellshock wrote:
why phoenixes instead of something useful like more void rays?


I don't know what Tassadar was thinking, but I always 10 pool for a free win.

I've heard that about you


I did 10 pool my way through EU LRSL

proud of you for that
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 30 2014 04:18 GMT
#635
Tassadar should just open DTs
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 30 2014 04:18 GMT
#636
On January 30 2014 13:16 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 13:15 Mozdk wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:12 stuchiu wrote:
On January 30 2014 13:11 Shellshock wrote:
why phoenixes instead of something useful like more void rays?


I don't know what Tassadar was thinking, but I always fake a muta transtion and then do roach hydra corruptor for a free win.


This is what makes hate Zerg. You always get all buildings. I have to guess correctly to win as I only have 30 second to respond. If I build a robo bay, you have a shitload of time before I have 3 and can push. Which is why we all in


Jokes on you, I always all in before a protoss can.


Nothing makes me happier than when a Zerg all ins. I find it really hard to lose against. The ones I face in diamond anyway
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 30 2014 04:18 GMT
#637
please win tassadar
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 04:21:51
January 30 2014 04:21 GMT
#638
So VR and zealots. Maybe chargelots, sentry, VR

Or oracle

Or Penix
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 04:22:40
January 30 2014 04:22 GMT
#639
On January 30 2014 13:21 Mozdk wrote:
So VR and zealots. Maybe chargelots, sentry, VR

Or oracle

Or Penix

flying things are likely.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 30 2014 04:22 GMT
#640
no DTs means tassadar loses
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
ViBE143
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 819
Shuttle 576
Artosis 571
910 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox261
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5435
Other Games
summit1g7936
shahzam597
JimRising 503
C9.Mang0260
ArmadaUGS88
Maynarde72
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen166
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12m
PiGStarcraft195
Kung Fu Cup
11h 12m
Stellar Fest
13h 12m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.