• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9152 users

[Code A] Group D Season 1 2014 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 38 Next All
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 16 2014 06:27 GMT
#541
Poll: Recommend Loser's Match Game 1?

★ - Do not see this game no matter what (8)
 
50%

★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (4)
 
25%

★★★★★ - One of the best games this season (3)
 
19%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (1)
 
6%

★★★ - Good game (0)
 
0%

16 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Loser's Match Game 1?

(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★ - Do not see this game no matter what

AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
January 16 2014 06:27 GMT
#542
On January 16 2014 15:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:24 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
To say keen is behind would be a minor understatement.
Barracks half done with the core nearing completion. Looks about even to me.
+ Show Spoiler +
/s

God I wish I could proxy rax, cancel, and still be even.

I wish I could have my proxy gates scouted and still win.

Oh wait, that just worked for Myungsik.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
January 16 2014 06:27 GMT
#543
On January 16 2014 15:25 herMan wrote:
Keen is just gonna die to blink. gg


gg before a single stalker was blunk
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 16 2014 06:28 GMT
#544
Keen looked very good in long TvP in proleague
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 16 2014 06:28 GMT
#545
People voting 5 stars: Stop trolling. People really depend on these recommended games polls.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
January 16 2014 06:28 GMT
#546
On January 16 2014 15:27 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:24 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
To say keen is behind would be a minor understatement.
Barracks half done with the core nearing completion. Looks about even to me.
+ Show Spoiler +
/s

God I wish I could proxy rax, cancel, and still be even.

I wish I could have my proxy gates scouted and still win.

Oh wait, that just worked for Myungsik.


It's a testament to protoss cheese strength that it can still win even though being scouted immediately.
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
January 16 2014 06:29 GMT
#547
On January 16 2014 15:28 Seeker wrote:
People voting 5 stars: Stop trolling. People really depend on these recommended games polls.


Wouldn't it be easier if the OP just put which games were recommended instead of relying on polls?

Dictatorship > democracy.
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
January 16 2014 06:30 GMT
#548
On January 16 2014 15:28 herMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:27 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:24 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
To say keen is behind would be a minor understatement.
Barracks half done with the core nearing completion. Looks about even to me.
+ Show Spoiler +
/s

God I wish I could proxy rax, cancel, and still be even.

I wish I could have my proxy gates scouted and still win.

Oh wait, that just worked for Myungsik.


It's a testament to protoss cheese strength that it can still win even though being scouted immediately.
Or a testament to Symbol's decision making, or lack thereof, in that game.

It should have been a free win.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
January 16 2014 06:30 GMT
#549
On January 16 2014 15:28 herMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:27 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:24 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
To say keen is behind would be a minor understatement.
Barracks half done with the core nearing completion. Looks about even to me.
+ Show Spoiler +
/s

God I wish I could proxy rax, cancel, and still be even.

I wish I could have my proxy gates scouted and still win.

Oh wait, that just worked for Myungsik.


It's a testament to protoss cheese strength that it can still win even though being scouted immediately.


Doesn't that make it an all-in, not cheese?
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
January 16 2014 06:30 GMT
#550
On January 16 2014 15:30 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:28 herMan wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:27 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:24 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
To say keen is behind would be a minor understatement.
Barracks half done with the core nearing completion. Looks about even to me.
+ Show Spoiler +
/s

God I wish I could proxy rax, cancel, and still be even.

I wish I could have my proxy gates scouted and still win.

Oh wait, that just worked for Myungsik.


It's a testament to protoss cheese strength that it can still win even though being scouted immediately.
Or a testament to Symbol's decision making, or lack thereof, in that game.

It should have been a free win.


Would you stop using logic, this is a TL LR thread for crying out loud!
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 16 2014 06:31 GMT
#551
On January 16 2014 15:30 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:28 herMan wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:27 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:24 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
To say keen is behind would be a minor understatement.
Barracks half done with the core nearing completion. Looks about even to me.
+ Show Spoiler +
/s

God I wish I could proxy rax, cancel, and still be even.

I wish I could have my proxy gates scouted and still win.

Oh wait, that just worked for Myungsik.


It's a testament to protoss cheese strength that it can still win even though being scouted immediately.
Or a testament to Symbol's decision making, or lack thereof, in that game.

It should have been a free win.

That game isn't really an argument for Protoss imba. Like Ben says, symbol should've easily had it
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Khaldor
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany861 Posts
January 16 2014 06:31 GMT
#552
On January 16 2014 15:18 StutteR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:15 Grumbels wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:12 vthree wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:09 Grumbels wrotematch.:
On January 16 2014 15:02 ETisME wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:01 Grumbels wrote:
Awful casting aside, I hope people will remember this game in the 2014 games of the year overview. It's not often you see a game that challenges the players' decision making in this fashion.

how was the casting awful @ @

Constantly saying that the game was over and that players were making bad decisions and that attacks were going to fail, and also silly overhype in the final battle.


Did you watch the game? Both players DID make bad calls which allowed the other to get back into the game.

It's nice having full map vision being able to call players bad.

For me personally constantly drawing attention to mistakes puts me in the wrong mood for enjoying the game.


I don't think anyone thinks Symbol or Myungsik are bad. But they did make bad decisions.


I called him out on ONE major mistake. Not getting those spines, even though he had the resources and drones, lost him the game.and there was absolutely no reason to not get them. He had the info he needed and was simply a bit too confident. And I think it should be mentioned. Sorry if you disagree
Tutorials, Quick Tips and Guides: www.YouTube.com/KhaldorTV
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
January 16 2014 06:31 GMT
#553
On January 16 2014 15:30 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:28 herMan wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:27 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:24 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
To say keen is behind would be a minor understatement.
Barracks half done with the core nearing completion. Looks about even to me.
+ Show Spoiler +
/s

God I wish I could proxy rax, cancel, and still be even.

I wish I could have my proxy gates scouted and still win.

Oh wait, that just worked for Myungsik.


It's a testament to protoss cheese strength that it can still win even though being scouted immediately.
Or a testament to Symbol's decision making, or lack thereof, in that game.

It should have been a free win.


It's easy to say that from the outside, though. Decisions aren't made in a vacuum.
KT best KT ~ 2014
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
January 16 2014 06:32 GMT
#554
On January 16 2014 15:30 StutteR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:28 herMan wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:27 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:24 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
To say keen is behind would be a minor understatement.
Barracks half done with the core nearing completion. Looks about even to me.
+ Show Spoiler +
/s

God I wish I could proxy rax, cancel, and still be even.

I wish I could have my proxy gates scouted and still win.

Oh wait, that just worked for Myungsik.


It's a testament to protoss cheese strength that it can still win even though being scouted immediately.


Doesn't that make it an all-in, not cheese?


The cheesy aspect comes from proxying, like the proxy oracles we see in pvt. And I did not see symbol v myungsik
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 16 2014 06:32 GMT
#555
On January 16 2014 15:31 Khaldor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:18 StutteR wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:15 Grumbels wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:12 vthree wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:09 Grumbels wrotematch.:
On January 16 2014 15:02 ETisME wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:01 Grumbels wrote:
Awful casting aside, I hope people will remember this game in the 2014 games of the year overview. It's not often you see a game that challenges the players' decision making in this fashion.

how was the casting awful @ @

Constantly saying that the game was over and that players were making bad decisions and that attacks were going to fail, and also silly overhype in the final battle.


Did you watch the game? Both players DID make bad calls which allowed the other to get back into the game.

It's nice having full map vision being able to call players bad.

For me personally constantly drawing attention to mistakes puts me in the wrong mood for enjoying the game.


I don't think anyone thinks Symbol or Myungsik are bad. But they did make bad decisions.


I called him out on ONE major mistake. Not getting those spines, even though he had the resources and drones, lost him the game.and there was absolutely no reason to not get them. He had the info he needed and was simply a bit too confident. And I think it should be mentioned. Sorry if you disagree

You called the game correctly. It's perfectly fine and necessary to mention when players make mistakes.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-16 06:34:32
January 16 2014 06:34 GMT
#556
On January 16 2014 15:31 Khaldor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:18 StutteR wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:15 Grumbels wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:12 vthree wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:09 Grumbels wrotematch.:
On January 16 2014 15:02 ETisME wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:01 Grumbels wrote:
Awful casting aside, I hope people will remember this game in the 2014 games of the year overview. It's not often you see a game that challenges the players' decision making in this fashion.

how was the casting awful @ @

Constantly saying that the game was over and that players were making bad decisions and that attacks were going to fail, and also silly overhype in the final battle.


Did you watch the game? Both players DID make bad calls which allowed the other to get back into the game.

It's nice having full map vision being able to call players bad.

For me personally constantly drawing attention to mistakes puts me in the wrong mood for enjoying the game.


I don't think anyone thinks Symbol or Myungsik are bad. But they did make bad decisions.


I called him out on ONE major mistake. Not getting those spines, even though he had the resources and drones, lost him the game.and there was absolutely no reason to not get them. He had the info he needed and was simply a bit too confident. And I think it should be mentioned. Sorry if you disagree


Why you gotta be quoting me -_- I'm not the one criticizing you... I like your casting... Also I think making drones in the middle of the battle was a mistake.
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
January 16 2014 06:34 GMT
#557
Baiting out a Photon overcharge? Trust says no.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-16 06:35:24
January 16 2014 06:35 GMT
#558
On January 16 2014 15:32 herMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:30 StutteR wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:28 herMan wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:27 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:24 Ben... wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
To say keen is behind would be a minor understatement.
Barracks half done with the core nearing completion. Looks about even to me.
+ Show Spoiler +
/s

God I wish I could proxy rax, cancel, and still be even.

I wish I could have my proxy gates scouted and still win.

Oh wait, that just worked for Myungsik.


It's a testament to protoss cheese strength that it can still win even though being scouted immediately.


Doesn't that make it an all-in, not cheese?


The cheesy aspect comes from proxying, like the proxy oracles we see in pvt. And I did not see symbol v myungsik


Ah. Good. Good. Let the hate flow through you.


KT best KT ~ 2014
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 16 2014 06:35 GMT
#559
On January 16 2014 15:34 StutteR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:31 Khaldor wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:18 StutteR wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:15 Grumbels wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:12 vthree wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:09 Grumbels wrotematch.:
On January 16 2014 15:02 ETisME wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:01 Grumbels wrote:
Awful casting aside, I hope people will remember this game in the 2014 games of the year overview. It's not often you see a game that challenges the players' decision making in this fashion.

how was the casting awful @ @

Constantly saying that the game was over and that players were making bad decisions and that attacks were going to fail, and also silly overhype in the final battle.


Did you watch the game? Both players DID make bad calls which allowed the other to get back into the game.

It's nice having full map vision being able to call players bad.

For me personally constantly drawing attention to mistakes puts me in the wrong mood for enjoying the game.


I don't think anyone thinks Symbol or Myungsik are bad. But they did make bad decisions.


I called him out on ONE major mistake. Not getting those spines, even though he had the resources and drones, lost him the game.and there was absolutely no reason to not get them. He had the info he needed and was simply a bit too confident. And I think it should be mentioned. Sorry if you disagree


Why you gotta be quoting me -_- I'm not the one criticizing you... I like your casting... Also I think making drones in the middle of the battle was a mistake.

You're on Khaldors list. Watch out for bald buff Germans.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
January 16 2014 06:35 GMT
#560
On January 16 2014 15:32 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 15:31 Khaldor wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:18 StutteR wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:15 Grumbels wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:12 vthree wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:09 Grumbels wrotematch.:
On January 16 2014 15:02 ETisME wrote:
On January 16 2014 15:01 Grumbels wrote:
Awful casting aside, I hope people will remember this game in the 2014 games of the year overview. It's not often you see a game that challenges the players' decision making in this fashion.

how was the casting awful @ @

Constantly saying that the game was over and that players were making bad decisions and that attacks were going to fail, and also silly overhype in the final battle.


Did you watch the game? Both players DID make bad calls which allowed the other to get back into the game.

It's nice having full map vision being able to call players bad.

For me personally constantly drawing attention to mistakes puts me in the wrong mood for enjoying the game.


I don't think anyone thinks Symbol or Myungsik are bad. But they did make bad decisions.


I called him out on ONE major mistake. Not getting those spines, even though he had the resources and drones, lost him the game.and there was absolutely no reason to not get them. He had the info he needed and was simply a bit too confident. And I think it should be mentioned. Sorry if you disagree

You called the game correctly. It's perfectly fine and necessary to mention when players make mistakes.


I remember Khaldor saying that Symbol had an overlord and zergling see that there was no expansion when switching to Symbol's vision clearly showed that Symbol didn't see the cancel. Other than that he called it correctly, and there were other clues for Symbol to build spines.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18981
firebathero 188
Rush 127
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 24
Shine 22
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1151
Liquid`Hasu783
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV253
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 4m
Stellar Fest
18h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.