• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9246 users

[SPL] Samsung vs. KT Round 1 2014 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
January 07 2014 04:43 GMT
#21
On January 07 2014 13:16 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 12:53 ZenithM wrote:
WHY TY in last? I always fear he might not play :'(((

I agree, KT will lose 0-3.

I left my sentence open-handed intentionally. I don't care if KT loses or wins, I just want TY to play.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 04:45:05
January 07 2014 04:44 GMT
#22
On January 07 2014 13:43 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 13:16 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 07 2014 12:53 ZenithM wrote:
WHY TY in last? I always fear he might not play :'(((

I agree, KT will lose 0-3.

I left my sentence open-handed intentionally. I don't care if KT loses or wins, I just want TY to play.

You disgrace fanboys. How can you wear such a tag.
edit: It's not just you, it's a KT thing so don't feel bad. Blindrawr doesn't like Flash, what's up with that?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
January 07 2014 04:49 GMT
#23
Does anyone know if all SPL rounds are going to be in this timeslot now? I remember last season there was some late ones and some early ones, so that I could actually watch some of them.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
January 07 2014 05:05 GMT
#24
On January 07 2014 13:44 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 13:43 ZenithM wrote:
On January 07 2014 13:16 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 07 2014 12:53 ZenithM wrote:
WHY TY in last? I always fear he might not play :'(((

I agree, KT will lose 0-3.

I left my sentence open-handed intentionally. I don't care if KT loses or wins, I just want TY to play.

You disgrace fanboys. How can you wear such a tag.
edit: It's not just you, it's a KT thing so don't feel bad. Blindrawr doesn't like Flash, what's up with that?

You know what, you're right.
Back to my true colors.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
January 07 2014 05:06 GMT
#25
On January 07 2014 14:05 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 13:44 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 07 2014 13:43 ZenithM wrote:
On January 07 2014 13:16 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 07 2014 12:53 ZenithM wrote:
WHY TY in last? I always fear he might not play :'(((

I agree, KT will lose 0-3.

I left my sentence open-handed intentionally. I don't care if KT loses or wins, I just want TY to play.

You disgrace fanboys. How can you wear such a tag.
edit: It's not just you, it's a KT thing so don't feel bad. Blindrawr doesn't like Flash, what's up with that?

You know what, you're right.
Back to my true colors.

That feels more right. Prime needs them fanboys. They are going to have a massive comeback in PL.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 07 2014 06:33 GMT
#26
On January 07 2014 14:05 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 13:44 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 07 2014 13:43 ZenithM wrote:
On January 07 2014 13:16 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 07 2014 12:53 ZenithM wrote:
WHY TY in last? I always fear he might not play :'(((

I agree, KT will lose 0-3.

I left my sentence open-handed intentionally. I don't care if KT loses or wins, I just want TY to play.

You disgrace fanboys. How can you wear such a tag.
edit: It's not just you, it's a KT thing so don't feel bad. Blindrawr doesn't like Flash, what's up with that?

You know what, you're right.
Back to my true colors.

welcome back to the light
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 07 2014 06:55 GMT
#27
Zenith no! Don't fall for their tricks!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 07:22:43
January 07 2014 07:22 GMT
#28
startale is zenith + NEX + curious and you know it
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
scampioen
Profile Joined May 2012
Belgium55 Posts
January 07 2014 07:40 GMT
#29
This is gonna be painful for my FPL... I need eMotion and Solar to win, and Zest to lose.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
January 07 2014 08:23 GMT
#30
On January 07 2014 13:44 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2014 13:43 ZenithM wrote:
On January 07 2014 13:16 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 07 2014 12:53 ZenithM wrote:
WHY TY in last? I always fear he might not play :'(((

I agree, KT will lose 0-3.

I left my sentence open-handed intentionally. I don't care if KT loses or wins, I just want TY to play.

You disgrace fanboys. How can you wear such a tag.
edit: It's not just you, it's a KT thing so don't feel bad. Blindrawr doesn't like Flash, what's up with that?


I think a great deal of people out-grew fanaticism and just want to see good games.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 07 2014 08:29 GMT
#31
On January 07 2014 15:55 Darkhoarse wrote:
Zenith no! Don't fall for their tricks!

We snagged another with our false promises of playing terrans like Byun!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
January 07 2014 08:38 GMT
#32
Go TY
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 07 2014 09:20 GMT
#33
I guess we can't underestimate KHAN after what we've seen already.
Community News
TL+ Member
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8117 Posts
January 07 2014 09:31 GMT
#34
Probably going to be the first PL game I watch all season.. well technically CJ v Jin Air... but... that's because I'm staying up for this..
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
January 07 2014 11:26 GMT
#35
this, please:

(T)Flash < Yeonsu LE > (P)eMotion
(P)Stats < Sejong Research Station > (Z)RorO
(P)Zest < Bel'Shir Vestige LE > (Z)Solar
(T)TY < Outboxer > (T)Reality
KTY
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 11:30:25
January 07 2014 11:29 GMT
#36
Flash in a TvP....PLEASE show me you can play this match up Flash
You got owned by Rain and got beat within 10 seconds of battle vs Sora
This is going to an ace match today btw

RoRo for Ace vs Flash ;3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 07 2014 11:29 GMT
#37
Time for Wolf to hype up THE KING OF STARCRAFT
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
January 07 2014 11:30 GMT
#38
This should be way better then CJ ... Go KT my second favourite team ...
DifuntO
Profile Joined November 2011
Greece2376 Posts
January 07 2014 11:31 GMT
#39
Flash is gonna mech guys.
All I do is Stim.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
January 07 2014 11:31 GMT
#40
On January 07 2014 20:31 DifuntO wrote:
Flash is gonna mech guys.


Oh god the world will explode if he mechs vs Protoss xD
Artosis will be heard from Seoul around the world!
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 11651
StarCastTV_EN238
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
Lowko226
ProTech88
Rex 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8404
EffOrt 3872
BeSt 1260
Larva 1035
Hyuk 689
Horang2 675
ZerO 669
Zeus 208
Hyun 195
Killer 135
[ Show more ]
Light 133
Stork 133
Barracks 111
Rush 71
Shinee 44
Yoon 40
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 30
Terrorterran 24
Mong 23
PianO 21
Sacsri 17
HiyA 8
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
sorry 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 655
XcaliburYe344
League of Legends
KnowMe37
Counter-Strike
byalli817
Other Games
singsing2001
olofmeister1450
crisheroes234
Livibee183
Sick147
ArmadaUGS53
Mew2King53
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 167
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1900
• Stunt426
Other Games
• WagamamaTV156
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
35m
Rex35
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.