On November 15 2013 01:00 KristofferAG wrote:
I'm never gonna stop hearing "turd" instead of "third".
I'm never gonna stop hearing "turd" instead of "third".
that's because he actually says "turd" :D
this cast is pretty awesome btw
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On November 15 2013 01:00 KristofferAG wrote: I'm never gonna stop hearing "turd" instead of "third". that's because he actually says "turd" :D this cast is pretty awesome btw | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
Glubschauge
Austria1216 Posts
| ||
|
TaishiCi
Korea (South)211 Posts
On November 15 2013 00:57 KristofferAG wrote: Hello Is it worth watching this on day 1 I've never been a fan of HSC so I don't know what day 1 is like. I would say wait for Day 2 when there aren't crap ton of foreigners v foreigners. I usually keep the stream on, but don't really "watch" until almost the bracket stages. Most of the games are sloppy on day 1 too even from the Koreans. (maybe the jet lag) I'm watching this day 1 because any TvZ should be interesting to see how people are adjusting to the WM nerf. | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
HeeroFX
United States2704 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
On November 15 2013 01:05 TaishiCi wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 00:57 KristofferAG wrote: Hello Is it worth watching this on day 1 I've never been a fan of HSC so I don't know what day 1 is like. I would say wait for Day 2 when there aren't crap ton of foreigners v foreigners. I usually keep the stream on, but don't really "watch" until almost the bracket stages. Most of the games are sloppy on day 1 too even from the Koreans. (maybe the jet lag) I'm watching this day 1 because any TvZ should be interesting to see how people are adjusting to the WM nerf. TIL there are people watching HSC for the quality of the games. | ||
|
Yhamm
France7248 Posts
On November 15 2013 01:05 TaishiCi wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 00:57 KristofferAG wrote: Hello Is it worth watching this on day 1 I've never been a fan of HSC so I don't know what day 1 is like. I would say wait for Day 2 when there aren't crap ton of foreigners v foreigners. day 2 is the same than day 1 :D it is still Ro32 | ||
|
VisonKai
United States2203 Posts
| ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
On November 15 2013 01:08 NovemberstOrm wrote: TLO might have been alright if he had an overseer to kill the mines but the mines were very useful in killing all the marines | ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
this is so much better without mine killing off everything | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong Mini EffOrt Light BeSt firebathero [ Show more ] Hyuk Soma Stork ggaemo Snow Zeus Rush ZerO Last Pusan Leta hero Sea.KH Killer sorry Sharp Mong Mind Sexy Shinee Aegong Shine Bale Terrorterran ToSsGirL Trap soO Yoon Free PianO NotJumperer ajuk12(nOOB) JulyZerg HiyA Noble Icarus Sacsri zelot League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns37405 singsing2160 olofmeister1379 B2W.Neo898 Mlord226 DeMusliM192 Livibee179 Liquid`VortiX103 Mew2King95 ArmadaUGS95 QueenE88 Hui .75 Chillindude17 ZerO(Twitch)11 Railgan9 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|