• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7784 users

[HSC VIII] Day 1 - Page 101

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 119 Next
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 14 2013 22:25 GMT
#2001
Did Zenio join Prime?
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 14 2013 22:25 GMT
#2002
On November 15 2013 07:22 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 07:20 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:19 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:18 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:15 SicPro wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:11 Bagration wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:10 geokilla wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:09 SicPro wrote:
My goodness.... it's hard to imagine Zenio was ever in Code S while watching him play nowadays. What happened to him? If he doesn't wanna try hard like he used to why does he still play??


He's the forgotten Korean on Team Liquid. I actually feel pretty bad for him. No one cares or talks about him.


It's unfortunate and harsh, but he doesn't really give people a reason to talk about him. His play isn't stellar, and he doesn't have a very charismatic personality


Yeah exactly my point.

@Zealousy - Well man it's every tournament every game for the last over a year or so. Not sure anyone has ever been that unlucky.


It doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with bad luck. I had the worst mental block of the century for a long time (I'm not a Starcraft player, granted, but I think it's comparable) and it took me a long time and dozens of embarrassing races before I got rid of that. Only Zenio and the rest of TL will actually know for sure, and I feel like speculating that he's no longer interested in even trying is disrespectful when we have no actual information.

Swimming?


Yup

I had a mental block when it came to breastroke simply due to the fact that I had a shitty first race when my coach originally wanted me to swim breast, took me several months to finally get over it and swim breast in our A Medley Relay.


I ended up 4th on 800 freestyle (0.01 sec from a medal) in the Youth Championships back when I was 13. Completely eradicated all my confidence. Took me something like 5 years before I was completely past that.

+ Show Spoiler +
Also Breaststroke is shit. Not the shit, just shit.
AdministratorBreak the chains
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
November 14 2013 22:26 GMT
#2003
#FreeKaelaris!
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
November 14 2013 22:26 GMT
#2004
On November 15 2013 07:21 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 07:20 Storm71 wrote:
fat fuck incontrol is the worst caster ever

what an absolute disgrace


Get out. You have no clue how much people have been praising him in this thread. You are the 1%


Nope he is not. He doesnt even get a vote.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 14 2013 22:26 GMT
#2005
On November 15 2013 07:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 07:20 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:09 SicPro wrote:
My goodness.... it's hard to imagine Zenio was ever in Code S while watching him play nowadays. What happened to him? If he doesn't wanna try hard like he used to why does he still play??


As hard as it is to believe, he's playing better than when he was in Code S.

what? How?!


People weren't that good back when Zenio was a Code S player.

Whenever a player starts getting worse results than in the past, it's the natural assumption that his overall skill has decreased. It's not really true. Most of the time a player has declining results when his skill progression has stagnated and his contemporaries improved more quickly.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 22:27:03
November 14 2013 22:26 GMT
#2006
this is the longest death animation I've ever seen that didn't heavily involve swarm hosts
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Blackfish
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria309 Posts
November 14 2013 22:27 GMT
#2007
And there goes one for the fantasy gg timing. I'm done for, that game is hard.
NaDa - my god | Mvp - my king | Innovation - my favorite | Terran- my race
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2013 22:28 GMT
#2008
Zenio kills the observer but doesn't realize it haha
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 14 2013 22:28 GMT
#2009
Yes MaNa !
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 22:28 GMT
#2010
On November 15 2013 07:25 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 07:22 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:20 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:19 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:18 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:15 SicPro wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:11 Bagration wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:10 geokilla wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:09 SicPro wrote:
My goodness.... it's hard to imagine Zenio was ever in Code S while watching him play nowadays. What happened to him? If he doesn't wanna try hard like he used to why does he still play??


He's the forgotten Korean on Team Liquid. I actually feel pretty bad for him. No one cares or talks about him.


It's unfortunate and harsh, but he doesn't really give people a reason to talk about him. His play isn't stellar, and he doesn't have a very charismatic personality


Yeah exactly my point.

@Zealousy - Well man it's every tournament every game for the last over a year or so. Not sure anyone has ever been that unlucky.


It doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with bad luck. I had the worst mental block of the century for a long time (I'm not a Starcraft player, granted, but I think it's comparable) and it took me a long time and dozens of embarrassing races before I got rid of that. Only Zenio and the rest of TL will actually know for sure, and I feel like speculating that he's no longer interested in even trying is disrespectful when we have no actual information.

Swimming?


Yup

I had a mental block when it came to breastroke simply due to the fact that I had a shitty first race when my coach originally wanted me to swim breast, took me several months to finally get over it and swim breast in our A Medley Relay.


I ended up 4th on 800 freestyle (0.01 sec from a medal) in the Youth Championships back when I was 13. Completely eradicated all my confidence. Took me something like 5 years before I was completely past that.

+ Show Spoiler +
Also Breaststroke is shit. Not the shit, just shit.

I agree. I was a free/backstroke guy, but my coach was insistent TT. I ended up becoming kind of a jack of all trades and I pretty much swam the 200 IM at every meet along with a few other events. Although I never was in any sort of Youth Championships you monster.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Mambo
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark1338 Posts
November 14 2013 22:28 GMT
#2011
The Zenio we all know and NOT love.
Boxer | MVP | Taeja | TLO | Grubby | Bunny (danish)
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
November 14 2013 22:28 GMT
#2012
Mana's face after that win said it all. :D
Off-season = best season
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
November 14 2013 22:28 GMT
#2013
On November 15 2013 07:26 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 07:20 The_Templar wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:20 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:09 SicPro wrote:
My goodness.... it's hard to imagine Zenio was ever in Code S while watching him play nowadays. What happened to him? If he doesn't wanna try hard like he used to why does he still play??


As hard as it is to believe, he's playing better than when he was in Code S.

what? How?!


People weren't that good back when Zenio was a Code S player.

Whenever a player starts getting worse results than in the past, it's the natural assumption that his overall skill has decreased. It's not really true. Most of the time a player has declining results when his skill progression has stagnated and his contemporaries improved more quickly.

exactly.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 14 2013 22:29 GMT
#2014
"How confident are you on a scale from 1 to Jesus? Half a Jesus?" -Incontrol
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TimENT
Profile Joined November 2012
United States1425 Posts
November 14 2013 22:29 GMT
#2015
That game was so great hah
Barcelona / Arsenal Fan!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
November 14 2013 22:29 GMT
#2016
Ok srsly guys going to sleep. Love to you all have fun!
Blueflame we shall open up a german bakery somewhere and begin world domination
Acer fans love you guys musicus etc
Zealously till our pact is broken I have your back! Just holla and my hate shall fuel trashtalks wherever you like.
Looove you guys see you tomorrow!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 14 2013 22:29 GMT
#2017
Geoff is just too much, he gets funnier with time.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 14 2013 22:30 GMT
#2018
On November 15 2013 07:28 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2013 07:25 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:22 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:20 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:19 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:18 Zealously wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:15 SicPro wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:11 Bagration wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:10 geokilla wrote:
On November 15 2013 07:09 SicPro wrote:
My goodness.... it's hard to imagine Zenio was ever in Code S while watching him play nowadays. What happened to him? If he doesn't wanna try hard like he used to why does he still play??


He's the forgotten Korean on Team Liquid. I actually feel pretty bad for him. No one cares or talks about him.


It's unfortunate and harsh, but he doesn't really give people a reason to talk about him. His play isn't stellar, and he doesn't have a very charismatic personality


Yeah exactly my point.

@Zealousy - Well man it's every tournament every game for the last over a year or so. Not sure anyone has ever been that unlucky.


It doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with bad luck. I had the worst mental block of the century for a long time (I'm not a Starcraft player, granted, but I think it's comparable) and it took me a long time and dozens of embarrassing races before I got rid of that. Only Zenio and the rest of TL will actually know for sure, and I feel like speculating that he's no longer interested in even trying is disrespectful when we have no actual information.

Swimming?


Yup

I had a mental block when it came to breastroke simply due to the fact that I had a shitty first race when my coach originally wanted me to swim breast, took me several months to finally get over it and swim breast in our A Medley Relay.


I ended up 4th on 800 freestyle (0.01 sec from a medal) in the Youth Championships back when I was 13. Completely eradicated all my confidence. Took me something like 5 years before I was completely past that.

+ Show Spoiler +
Also Breaststroke is shit. Not the shit, just shit.

I agree. I was a free/backstroke guy, but my coach was insistent TT. I ended up becoming kind of a jack of all trades and I pretty much swam the 200 IM at every meet along with a few other events. Although I never was in any sort of Youth Championships you monster.


Zealousy - Aquaman.
Darkhoarse - Aqualad.
Moderator
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
November 14 2013 22:30 GMT
#2019
On November 15 2013 07:28 Mambo wrote:
The Zenio we all know and NOT love.


The man is a relic. A dinosaur from olden days, back when players like Ensnare were still in Code S.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
November 14 2013 22:30 GMT
#2020
If anything can make this hsc better than the ones before, it would be stephano, incontroll and nerchio casting. maybe throw hasuobs in there.
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1461
910 96
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
Aegong 20
Noble 12
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 77
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King352
C9.Mang0158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
Other Games
summit1g8276
PiGStarcraft448
ceh9212
Sick177
ArmadaUGS139
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream256
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1468
• Lourlo1287
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 16m
OSC
6h 16m
Stellar Fest
6h 16m
OSC
17h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.