On November 14 2013 23:57 Makro wrote:
is this stephano commentating ? just arrived
is this stephano commentating ? just arrived
yes
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On November 14 2013 23:57 Makro wrote: is this stephano commentating ? just arrived yes | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On November 14 2013 23:57 Makro wrote: is this stephano commentating ? just arrived yes | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On November 14 2013 23:56 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2013 23:55 Squat wrote: Stepho is a man after my own taste, Swarm Host turtle all day erry day. You are a terrible person. That is pretty close to the reactions I get on ladder. Though perhaps with some more...spice. The 124 minute game I played a few days age did arouse my opponent to a state of great ire. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On November 14 2013 23:59 Squat wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2013 23:56 Heartland wrote: On November 14 2013 23:55 Squat wrote: Stepho is a man after my own taste, Swarm Host turtle all day erry day. You are a terrible person. That is pretty close to the reactions I get on ladder. Though perhaps with some more...spice. The 124 minute game I played a few days age sis arouse my opponent to a state of great ire. People just usually BM me the first thing that happens instead of saying gl hf. That's how good I am. | ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On November 15 2013 00:00 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2013 23:59 Squat wrote: On November 14 2013 23:56 Heartland wrote: On November 14 2013 23:55 Squat wrote: Stepho is a man after my own taste, Swarm Host turtle all day erry day. You are a terrible person. That is pretty close to the reactions I get on ladder. Though perhaps with some more...spice. The 124 minute game I played a few days age sis arouse my opponent to a state of great ire. People just usually BM me the first thing that happens instead of saying gl hf. That's how good I am. I always get asked if I'm finnish, then I get BMd | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
Heinsenzerg
Argentina2279 Posts
| ||
|
fastr
France902 Posts
| ||
|
Kreb
4834 Posts
| ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
On November 14 2013 23:59 Squat wrote: Show nested quote + On November 14 2013 23:56 Heartland wrote: On November 14 2013 23:55 Squat wrote: Stepho is a man after my own taste, Swarm Host turtle all day erry day. You are a terrible person. That is pretty close to the reactions I get on ladder. Though perhaps with some more...spice. The 124 minute game I played a few days age did arouse my opponent to a state of great ire. I think I'm in love <3 | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On November 15 2013 00:01 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 00:00 Heartland wrote: On November 14 2013 23:59 Squat wrote: On November 14 2013 23:56 Heartland wrote: On November 14 2013 23:55 Squat wrote: Stepho is a man after my own taste, Swarm Host turtle all day erry day. You are a terrible person. That is pretty close to the reactions I get on ladder. Though perhaps with some more...spice. The 124 minute game I played a few days age sis arouse my opponent to a state of great ire. People just usually BM me the first thing that happens instead of saying gl hf. That's how good I am. I always get asked if I'm finnish, then I get BMd Because you say yes, or because you say no? | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|