On November 09 2013 04:14 Zealously wrote:
Dustin rocks!
Dustin rocks!
I see what you did there
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter. Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments) non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/ | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:14 Zealously wrote: Dustin rocks! I see what you did there | ||
|
Ovid
United Kingdom948 Posts
| ||
|
NPF
Canada1635 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:13 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2013 04:13 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On November 09 2013 04:12 ScrambledX wrote: Jesus almost 400 pages without a single game played Oo! There's still plenty of time too. Also: On November 08 2013 22:25 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: We should be able to hit well over 400 pages before the opening ceremony even starts, and then surely there will be even more posting about the opening ceremony and pre-game show... If we hit 500 pages by 16:15 EDT (the given starting time for the first match of the night, but who knows when the series will really start), then I pledge to give a 12-month subscription of TL+ to whoever posts the first comment on page 500 I've got this, but I need to post something useful or people will get mad at me I thought useful posts in LR threads were generally frowned upon. | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
WerderBremen
Germany1070 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:14 Weavel wrote: Dustin browder I kinda missed that guy. -Riiight | ||
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
dangthatsright
1160 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Heyooo
Afghanistan28 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
figures | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:14 NarutO wrote: will there be a game on main & backstage stream? Or just half of the games shown? both will be shown! so check out both streams! | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:15 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2013 04:13 The_Templar wrote: On November 09 2013 04:13 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On November 09 2013 04:12 ScrambledX wrote: Jesus almost 400 pages without a single game played Oo! There's still plenty of time too. Also: On November 08 2013 22:25 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: We should be able to hit well over 400 pages before the opening ceremony even starts, and then surely there will be even more posting about the opening ceremony and pre-game show... If we hit 500 pages by 16:15 EDT (the given starting time for the first match of the night, but who knows when the series will really start), then I pledge to give a 12-month subscription of TL+ to whoever posts the first comment on page 500 I've got this, but I need to post something useful or people will get mad at me I thought useful posts in LR threads were generally frowned upon. check page 200 | ||
|
XaCez
Sweden6991 Posts
| ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Davkaus
United Kingdom368 Posts
| ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
. I'll come back 1 hour later | ||
|
minilance
Canada500 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|