• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8117 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 117

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 05 2013 17:52 GMT
#2321
that game is tough
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 05 2013 17:52 GMT
#2322
How did I do?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 05 2013 17:52 GMT
#2323
Dodgin got recked
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2013 17:52 GMT
#2324
On November 06 2013 02:51 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 02:49 The_Templar wrote:
also I made a deal with my parents and won't be allowed to LR naniwa vs revival today -_-


I hope you get something good out of that deal

hopefully, permission to live report all weekend
pretty good deal I'd say
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 05 2013 17:53 GMT
#2325
On November 06 2013 02:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 02:45 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 06 2013 02:44 The_Templar wrote:
On November 06 2013 02:43 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 06 2013 02:42 The_Templar wrote:
On November 06 2013 02:42 5c0rp10n wrote:
78 minutes left!

I think you mean 0


Yup, you gotta get tuned in, some way or another:
www.twitch.tv/jer99

I literally have no way to do so T_T


What kind of fascist school do you attend??

the kind that blocks twitch and proxy servers
also they block LoL and minecraft and battlenet forums but not this


TL is pretty low key and has managed to not make any of the commercial firewall filters. Hooray!
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
November 05 2013 17:53 GMT
#2326
On November 06 2013 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
How did I do?

Secretly been training?
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 05 2013 17:54 GMT
#2327
Need more sc2!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2013 17:54 GMT
#2328
On November 06 2013 02:54 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Need more sc2!

I agree and nice sig
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2013 17:54 GMT
#2329
need LR for whatever just happened
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 05 2013 17:54 GMT
#2330
new interview with Naniwa with an extra portion hype!

http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/articles/exclusive-naniwa-speaks-ahead-of-the-most-unlikely-match-of-2013
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 05 2013 17:55 GMT
#2331
If I only knew what happened. Shellshock destroyed Dodgin though.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 05 2013 17:55 GMT
#2332
Team monobattle grudgematch incoming:
http://www.twitch.tv/jer99
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Asterion
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany193 Posts
November 05 2013 17:55 GMT
#2333
The amount of posts/hype in this thread is worthy of the occasion. Gj TL!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2013 17:56 GMT
#2334
On November 06 2013 02:54 Musicus wrote:
new interview with Naniwa with an extra portion hype!

http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/articles/exclusive-naniwa-speaks-ahead-of-the-most-unlikely-match-of-2013

omg this is also blocked
WTF
will read when I get home
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 05 2013 17:56 GMT
#2335
On November 06 2013 02:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 02:54 Musicus wrote:
new interview with Naniwa with an extra portion hype!

http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/articles/exclusive-naniwa-speaks-ahead-of-the-most-unlikely-match-of-2013

omg this is also blocked
WTF
will read when I get home


+ Show Spoiler +
From the minute the WCS tiebreaker procedure was unveiled there was a mix of emotions from Johan ‘NaNiwa’ Lucchesi and his fans. Sure, it’s great to have a shot at the Global Finals and the $100,000 grand prize, but a trip to Blizzard headquarters to play a high stakes game against Kim ‘Revival’ Dong Hyun is hardly an ideal American vacation. Just a few weeks ago, the likelihood of the Swedish Protoss even coming this close to the Global Finals at BlizzCon was barely worth a mention. As results continued to roll in from each WCS Region, however, it soon became apparent that that NaNiwa’s slim chances were still in play. NaNiwa’s precarious WCS point total stood at 3200 at the end of Season 3 and it took a Challenger League result for Revival to force a tie. Now, just one series stands between NaNiwa and Revival as they battle to determine who will earn the final competitor slot in the biggest StarCraft II event of 2013. We had the chance to get NaNiwa’s thoughts about his situation just ahead of his play-in match against Revival.

Blizzard: What are your thoughts on the tiebreaker procedure itself?

NaNiwa: I had to fly 25 hours just to play a tiebreaker? If you lose this match then you have to go home another 25 hours and you don’t get anything. I think it would be even better being online on a US server. But it is also good that it’s offline and there are equal conditions so that’s pretty good.

Blizzard: What went through your mind when you saw Oz and soO come up short in the Season 3 Finals, clearing the way for this opportunity you have now?

NaNiwa: Obviously this is still a very lucky chance for me. There were many times when I could’ve been knocked out and not even have gotten this chance. So I am grateful. There are always better things you can do about it but it’s still very nice.

Blizzard: How are you preparing for Revival?

NaNiwa: Zerg players, they always have some of their own things. Some of them are more aggressive. Some of them are more defensive and they all have their own style. It’s really hard to prepare for one Zerg, so I’m just trying to practice with a lot of Zergs so I don’t get surprised by what he’s going to do. I’m mostly practicing on my own stuff which I know I can change when I need to.

Blizzard: You don’t know what’s going to happen after your playoff game, so how did you pack for this trip?

NaNiwa: Like any other event. Lots of clothes and that’s about it (laughs). If I manage to make it to BlizzCon I will go out shopping on one of the days (off). I’m not really thinking about that, though. I just want to play my best and regardless of how it goes, I can accept it.



NaNiwa and Revival play at Blizzard headquarters beginning today, November 5 at 11 a.m. PDT and you can watch the best-of-five match right here on the WCS Portal. After that, one of them will join the field of 16 at the BlizzCon Global Finals this weekend for a chance at the Gosu Trophy and StarCraft II supremacy.


There ya go
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 05 2013 17:57 GMT
#2336
On November 06 2013 02:56 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 02:56 The_Templar wrote:
On November 06 2013 02:54 Musicus wrote:
new interview with Naniwa with an extra portion hype!

http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/articles/exclusive-naniwa-speaks-ahead-of-the-most-unlikely-match-of-2013

omg this is also blocked
WTF
will read when I get home


+ Show Spoiler +
From the minute the WCS tiebreaker procedure was unveiled there was a mix of emotions from Johan ‘NaNiwa’ Lucchesi and his fans. Sure, it’s great to have a shot at the Global Finals and the $100,000 grand prize, but a trip to Blizzard headquarters to play a high stakes game against Kim ‘Revival’ Dong Hyun is hardly an ideal American vacation. Just a few weeks ago, the likelihood of the Swedish Protoss even coming this close to the Global Finals at BlizzCon was barely worth a mention. As results continued to roll in from each WCS Region, however, it soon became apparent that that NaNiwa’s slim chances were still in play. NaNiwa’s precarious WCS point total stood at 3200 at the end of Season 3 and it took a Challenger League result for Revival to force a tie. Now, just one series stands between NaNiwa and Revival as they battle to determine who will earn the final competitor slot in the biggest StarCraft II event of 2013. We had the chance to get NaNiwa’s thoughts about his situation just ahead of his play-in match against Revival.

Blizzard: What are your thoughts on the tiebreaker procedure itself?

NaNiwa: I had to fly 25 hours just to play a tiebreaker? If you lose this match then you have to go home another 25 hours and you don’t get anything. I think it would be even better being online on a US server. But it is also good that it’s offline and there are equal conditions so that’s pretty good.

Blizzard: What went through your mind when you saw Oz and soO come up short in the Season 3 Finals, clearing the way for this opportunity you have now?

NaNiwa: Obviously this is still a very lucky chance for me. There were many times when I could’ve been knocked out and not even have gotten this chance. So I am grateful. There are always better things you can do about it but it’s still very nice.

Blizzard: How are you preparing for Revival?

NaNiwa: Zerg players, they always have some of their own things. Some of them are more aggressive. Some of them are more defensive and they all have their own style. It’s really hard to prepare for one Zerg, so I’m just trying to practice with a lot of Zergs so I don’t get surprised by what he’s going to do. I’m mostly practicing on my own stuff which I know I can change when I need to.

Blizzard: You don’t know what’s going to happen after your playoff game, so how did you pack for this trip?

NaNiwa: Like any other event. Lots of clothes and that’s about it (laughs). If I manage to make it to BlizzCon I will go out shopping on one of the days (off). I’m not really thinking about that, though. I just want to play my best and regardless of how it goes, I can accept it.



NaNiwa and Revival play at Blizzard headquarters beginning today, November 5 at 11 a.m. PDT and you can watch the best-of-five match right here on the WCS Portal. After that, one of them will join the field of 16 at the BlizzCon Global Finals this weekend for a chance at the Gosu Trophy and StarCraft II supremacy.


There ya go

you are awesome
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 05 2013 17:57 GMT
#2337
terrible gimp hype picture
[image loading]
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-05 17:58:47
November 05 2013 17:58 GMT
#2338
cheer for me pls
Community News
TL+ Member
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
November 05 2013 17:58 GMT
#2339
On November 06 2013 02:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 02:54 Musicus wrote:
new interview with Naniwa with an extra portion hype!

http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/articles/exclusive-naniwa-speaks-ahead-of-the-most-unlikely-match-of-2013

omg this is also blocked
WTF
will read when I get home

+ Show Spoiler +
From the minute the WCS tiebreaker procedure was unveiled there was a mix of emotions from Johan ‘NaNiwa’ Lucchesi and his fans. Sure, it’s great to have a shot at the Global Finals and the $100,000 grand prize, but a trip to Blizzard headquarters to play a high stakes game against Kim ‘Revival’ Dong Hyun is hardly an ideal American vacation. Just a few weeks ago, the likelihood of the Swedish Protoss even coming this close to the Global Finals at BlizzCon was barely worth a mention. As results continued to roll in from each WCS Region, however, it soon became apparent that that NaNiwa’s slim chances were still in play. NaNiwa’s precarious WCS point total stood at 3200 at the end of Season 3 and it took a Challenger League result for Revival to force a tie. Now, just one series stands between NaNiwa and Revival as they battle to determine who will earn the final competitor slot in the biggest StarCraft II event of 2013. We had the chance to get NaNiwa’s thoughts about his situation just ahead of his play-in match against Revival.

Blizzard: What are your thoughts on the tiebreaker procedure itself?

NaNiwa: I had to fly 25 hours just to play a tiebreaker? If you lose this match then you have to go home another 25 hours and you don’t get anything. I think it would be even better being online on a US server. But it is also good that it’s offline and there are equal conditions so that’s pretty good.

Blizzard: What went through your mind when you saw Oz and soO come up short in the Season 3 Finals, clearing the way for this opportunity you have now?

NaNiwa: Obviously this is still a very lucky chance for me. There were many times when I could’ve been knocked out and not even have gotten this chance. So I am grateful. There are always better things you can do about it but it’s still very nice.

Blizzard: How are you preparing for Revival?

NaNiwa: Zerg players, they always have some of their own things. Some of them are more aggressive. Some of them are more defensive and they all have their own style. It’s really hard to prepare for one Zerg, so I’m just trying to practice with a lot of Zergs so I don’t get surprised by what he’s going to do. I’m mostly practicing on my own stuff which I know I can change when I need to.

Blizzard: You don’t know what’s going to happen after your playoff game, so how did you pack for this trip?

NaNiwa: Like any other event. Lots of clothes and that’s about it (laughs). If I manage to make it to BlizzCon I will go out shopping on one of the days (off). I’m not really thinking about that, though. I just want to play my best and regardless of how it goes, I can accept it.



NaNiwa and Revival play at Blizzard headquarters beginning today, November 5 at 11 a.m. PDT and you can watch the best-of-five match right here on the WCS Portal. After that, one of them will join the field of 16 at the BlizzCon Global Finals this weekend for a chance at the Gosu Trophy and StarCraft II supremacy.
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 05 2013 17:58 GMT
#2340
On November 06 2013 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 02:56 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 06 2013 02:56 The_Templar wrote:
On November 06 2013 02:54 Musicus wrote:
new interview with Naniwa with an extra portion hype!

http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/articles/exclusive-naniwa-speaks-ahead-of-the-most-unlikely-match-of-2013

omg this is also blocked
WTF
will read when I get home


+ Show Spoiler +
From the minute the WCS tiebreaker procedure was unveiled there was a mix of emotions from Johan ‘NaNiwa’ Lucchesi and his fans. Sure, it’s great to have a shot at the Global Finals and the $100,000 grand prize, but a trip to Blizzard headquarters to play a high stakes game against Kim ‘Revival’ Dong Hyun is hardly an ideal American vacation. Just a few weeks ago, the likelihood of the Swedish Protoss even coming this close to the Global Finals at BlizzCon was barely worth a mention. As results continued to roll in from each WCS Region, however, it soon became apparent that that NaNiwa’s slim chances were still in play. NaNiwa’s precarious WCS point total stood at 3200 at the end of Season 3 and it took a Challenger League result for Revival to force a tie. Now, just one series stands between NaNiwa and Revival as they battle to determine who will earn the final competitor slot in the biggest StarCraft II event of 2013. We had the chance to get NaNiwa’s thoughts about his situation just ahead of his play-in match against Revival.

Blizzard: What are your thoughts on the tiebreaker procedure itself?

NaNiwa: I had to fly 25 hours just to play a tiebreaker? If you lose this match then you have to go home another 25 hours and you don’t get anything. I think it would be even better being online on a US server. But it is also good that it’s offline and there are equal conditions so that’s pretty good.

Blizzard: What went through your mind when you saw Oz and soO come up short in the Season 3 Finals, clearing the way for this opportunity you have now?

NaNiwa: Obviously this is still a very lucky chance for me. There were many times when I could’ve been knocked out and not even have gotten this chance. So I am grateful. There are always better things you can do about it but it’s still very nice.

Blizzard: How are you preparing for Revival?

NaNiwa: Zerg players, they always have some of their own things. Some of them are more aggressive. Some of them are more defensive and they all have their own style. It’s really hard to prepare for one Zerg, so I’m just trying to practice with a lot of Zergs so I don’t get surprised by what he’s going to do. I’m mostly practicing on my own stuff which I know I can change when I need to.

Blizzard: You don’t know what’s going to happen after your playoff game, so how did you pack for this trip?

NaNiwa: Like any other event. Lots of clothes and that’s about it (laughs). If I manage to make it to BlizzCon I will go out shopping on one of the days (off). I’m not really thinking about that, though. I just want to play my best and regardless of how it goes, I can accept it.



NaNiwa and Revival play at Blizzard headquarters beginning today, November 5 at 11 a.m. PDT and you can watch the best-of-five match right here on the WCS Portal. After that, one of them will join the field of 16 at the BlizzCon Global Finals this weekend for a chance at the Gosu Trophy and StarCraft II supremacy.


There ya go

you are awesome


hold on, not too much love in this thread, we need the space for hype
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 122
ProTech117
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2510
JimRising 268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4971
Khaldor1387
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g6361
fl0m848
shahzam450
C9.Mang0201
FrodaN179
KnowMe136
ArmadaUGS112
ToD111
JuggernautJason66
Mew2King53
PPMD20
ViBE20
NeuroSwarm19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
• Shiphtur232
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 42m
Stellar Fest
15h 42m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.