• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8798 users

[WCS Finals] Day 1 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 199

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 268 Next
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
October 26 2013 00:42 GMT
#3961
IT DOESNT MATTER IT MAY BE SPLIT UP BUT THE ARMY IS A HUGE ZERG DICK


soO slappin that big army around
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
October 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#3962
still in the middle of a Bo3 and they had people ready up on stage?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#3963
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
October 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#3964
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean

passion=lost
Neosteel Enthusiast
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#3965
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean

"Life couldn't switch over yet because he managed to scrape out a tournament win so we still have a spot on the team"
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#3966
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean

NO NO NO

DONT EVEN SAY THAT

STOP
Community News
TL+ Member
MrLightning
Profile Joined September 2013
306 Posts
October 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#3967
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean


World Of Tanks?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#3968
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean


Probably said, "Maru-senpai. Please teach me how to become clutch."
Moderator
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
October 26 2013 00:44 GMT
#3969
On October 26 2013 09:42 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
IT DOESNT MATTER IT MAY BE SPLIT UP BUT THE ARMY IS A HUGE ZERG DICK


soO slappin that big army around


Nydusing your main, so to speak.
Cogito, ergo toss.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 00:45:19
October 26 2013 00:44 GMT
#3970
maru in a game 3... 2 player map... vs zerg...
and he does not have two scvs moving across the map??
mindgames paying off??
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 26 2013 00:44 GMT
#3971
On October 26 2013 09:43 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean


Probably said, "Maru-senpai. Please teach me how to become clutch."

Marineking speaking Japanese in Korean?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
October 26 2013 00:44 GMT
#3972
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean

my own jooke stolen!

way to make it better tho<3
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 00:45:19
October 26 2013 00:44 GMT
#3973
Delerict, oh god nech

2 rax into mech
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 00:44 GMT
#3974
On October 26 2013 09:43 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean

"Life couldn't switch over yet because he managed to scrape out a tournament win so we still have a spot on the team"

"We asked Life to play on our LoL team, but he said that if he ever did switch, he'd play on SKT or KT Bullets, not f*cking Prime"
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 26 2013 00:44 GMT
#3975
Group D Match 2

kr (T)Maru vs kr (Z)soO[/b]

Game 3

Map - Derelict Watcher

00:00 - Maru Spawns Bottom Left soO Spawns top Right

Btw did you know Maru is quite young.


Zerg for Life
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 00:45 GMT
#3976
On October 26 2013 09:43 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean

NO NO NO

DONT EVEN SAY THAT

STOP

I apologize.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 26 2013 00:45 GMT
#3977
On October 26 2013 09:44 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 09:43 stuchiu wrote:
On October 26 2013 09:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 26 2013 09:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Did anyone else see that "MKP has just logged on" popped on marus screen?

I think I saw him say "11/11 that shit man"

In korean.

I think it said, "If you lose, you should play this other game with me. It has teams"

In korean


Probably said, "Maru-senpai. Please teach me how to become clutch."

Marineking speaking Japanese in Korean?


Taken up the ways of LoL already.
Moderator
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
October 26 2013 00:45 GMT
#3978
Maru mind games soO xD
No 2rax this time :3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
October 26 2013 00:45 GMT
#3979
Niggas goin CC first
on da lowground

yesssssssssah
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Limited328
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada58 Posts
October 26 2013 00:45 GMT
#3980
Just me, or resolution is quite dark?
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 268 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2099
Snow 120
Bale 29
Noble 19
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 543
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1466
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1131
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g8326
JimRising 642
PiGStarcraft323
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0148
Maynarde133
RuFF_SC2123
Sick104
ViBE71
Livibee37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki141
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1320
• Rush948
• Stunt331
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 12m
OSC
8h 12m
Stellar Fest
8h 12m
OSC
19h 12m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.