• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5936 users

[WCS KR] Ro16 Group A Season 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 Next All
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
September 23 2013 08:59 GMT
#21
DRG please kick ass.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
September 23 2013 09:01 GMT
#22
Finally Code S again, I was going insane throughout last week. I can't tell you what a joy it is to hear the voice of Tasteless introduce the show!
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
September 23 2013 09:02 GMT
#23
On September 23 2013 17:57 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 17:50 Denar wrote:
On September 23 2013 17:49 Seeker wrote:
KPOP!!!


Yep :D

+ Show Spoiler [Todays Kpop] +









TY

I was looking through the Ro32 threads and I was disappointed to see some of them didn't have the KPOP listed T-T


Yes, that and they barely reached 20 pages...

But I promise I won't let anyone down with the pre-match Kpop anymore!
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
September 23 2013 09:02 GMT
#24
I hope DRG doesnt disappoint. I stayed up all night and will be tired as shit during my classes today to watch him lololol
#TheOneTrueDong
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
September 23 2013 09:04 GMT
#25
Really hoping all this talk of DRG being back doesn't come back to bite fans on the ass. God I want him to be the best again.
Long live the King of Wings
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
September 23 2013 09:04 GMT
#26
rooting for drg & sleep but expecting soulkey & dear
Moderatorlickypiddy
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
September 23 2013 09:06 GMT
#27
Nice intro.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-23 09:06:51
September 23 2013 09:06 GMT
#28
5 ro8s in a row that would be pretty good :o
Moderatorlickypiddy
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
September 23 2013 09:07 GMT
#29
It's time Tasteless § Gogo DRG-SK
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
September 23 2013 09:07 GMT
#30
I love that they just called Roro a badass.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 23 2013 09:07 GMT
#31
stop cursing DRG!
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-23 09:08:17
September 23 2013 09:08 GMT
#32
On September 23 2013 18:02 Denar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 17:57 Seeker wrote:
On September 23 2013 17:50 Denar wrote:
On September 23 2013 17:49 Seeker wrote:
KPOP!!!


Yep :D

+ Show Spoiler [Todays Kpop] +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgbQE84cm8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UmDrsMlXXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYuUWBv69C8


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnku4o3tRB4

TY

I was looking through the Ro32 threads and I was disappointed to see some of them didn't have the KPOP listed T-T


Yes, that and they barely reached 20 pages...

But I promise I won't let anyone down with the pre-match Kpop anymore!


Added to OP TY sir Kpop man

On September 23 2013 18:07 MrCon wrote:
It's time Tasteless § Gogo DRG-SK


Happy Birthday MrCon :D
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
September 23 2013 09:08 GMT
#33
On September 23 2013 18:04 LimitSEA wrote:
Really hoping all this talk of DRG being back doesn't come back to bite fans on the ass. God I want him to be the best again.


But is there space for two dongs? I don't think so.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 23 2013 09:08 GMT
#34
On September 23 2013 18:08 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 18:04 LimitSEA wrote:
Really hoping all this talk of DRG being back doesn't come back to bite fans on the ass. God I want him to be the best again.


But is there space for two dongs? I don't think so.

there's always room for at least 2 dongs, don't you watch porn???
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
September 23 2013 09:08 GMT
#35
On September 23 2013 18:08 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 18:04 LimitSEA wrote:
Really hoping all this talk of DRG being back doesn't come back to bite fans on the ass. God I want him to be the best again.


But is there space for two dongs? I don't think so.

There's always space for more dongs!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
September 23 2013 09:09 GMT
#36
On September 23 2013 18:08 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 18:08 Musicus wrote:
On September 23 2013 18:04 LimitSEA wrote:
Really hoping all this talk of DRG being back doesn't come back to bite fans on the ass. God I want him to be the best again.


But is there space for two dongs? I don't think so.

there's always room for at least 2 dongs, don't you watch porn???


Oh god, I guess i set that up myself... :D.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
September 23 2013 09:10 GMT
#37
On September 23 2013 18:01 Kasaraki wrote:
Finally Code S again, I was going insane throughout last week. I can't tell you what a joy it is to hear the voice of Tasteless introduce the show!

So much this =p
So Sleep was SK's choice in group selection right. Then Sleep picked DRG who picked Dear ?
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
September 23 2013 09:10 GMT
#38
On September 23 2013 18:08 Kasaraki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 18:08 Musicus wrote:
On September 23 2013 18:04 LimitSEA wrote:
Really hoping all this talk of DRG being back doesn't come back to bite fans on the ass. God I want him to be the best again.


But is there space for two dongs? I don't think so.

There's always space for more dongs!


I don't know, I somehow want them to meet in a final and then they just fight to death or something.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-23 09:11:17
September 23 2013 09:10 GMT
#39
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 18:07 MrCon wrote:
It's time Tasteless § Gogo DRG-SK


Happy Birthday MrCon :D
Thanks but I'm at the age when I get angry to be one year older TT :D
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
September 23 2013 09:10 GMT
#40
Oh thank God, Soulkey's the favourite. Soulkey to go 0-4.
Long live the King of Wings
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2541
Artosis 711
White-Ra 107
910 49
Dota 2
monkeys_forever661
NeuroSwarm206
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv291
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe161
Other Games
summit1g8269
shahzam624
JimRising 498
C9.Mang0301
ArmadaUGS90
RuFF_SC232
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick781
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream310
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• davetesta19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 10m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.