• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8446 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 2 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 177 178 179 Next
Ok, the finals are on now. Stop derailing with complaints about WCS region system! - Begin page 109
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 11 2013 10:27 GMT
#61
On August 11 2013 19:25 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:24 DidYuhim wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:23 aZealot wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:20 Weavel wrote:
GG Welmu. 1 more

It's bo5?


It's Bo3 for some reason... even though they're qualification matches. Weird ;s


BO5 is too long for consolation games though, right? I know I'd rather get to the main event.

It's a S2 qualifier.

It's not a consolation match.


Oh. WCS points I take it, then? Ah, I see.

Meh, oh well. I still can't get excited about it. (Except maybe Naniwa vs Vortix.)


Winner goes straight to season finals actually.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 11 2013 10:27 GMT
#62
this is hilarious
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 11 2013 10:27 GMT
#63
On August 11 2013 19:19 pmp10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:16 Zealously wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:15 Heartland wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:15 Zealously wrote:
WHY DID THIS START SO EARLY I NEED TO SLEEPESPORTS fighting


It's noon! : P


I was up watching TI/WCS AM until sometime around 7

But I guess it was worth it, there were some really good games across the board!

I'm surprised Twitch didn't die on account of TI3.
What were the viewer numbers like?


I didn't check, but if I were to guess I'd say the viewercount was up around maybe 170k (possibly higher, maybe lower) when [A]lliance played Na'Vi. WCS AM, surprisingly, peaked around 45-50k while TI was on as well, which was surprising.
AdministratorBreak the chains
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 10:28:48
August 11 2013 10:27 GMT
#64
Welmu oh my god you!
why even
tns
Profile Joined June 2011
1054 Posts
August 11 2013 10:27 GMT
#65
wep
firebathero miss u♥! http://youtu.be/AXkoG9GnpcM - 1998/11/30 to 2001/05/18 BW stabilized! - WoL v.alpha HotS v.beta LotD v.gamma... summer 2017 SC3 (sc1remastered)
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
August 11 2013 10:28 GMT
#66
Fuck, come on Hasu
pmp10
Profile Joined April 2012
3399 Posts
August 11 2013 10:28 GMT
#67
Game decided by a second or so.
baeric
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany649 Posts
August 11 2013 10:28 GMT
#68
Derp
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
August 11 2013 10:28 GMT
#69
Welp... that was an even sadder way to lose
Year of MaxPax
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
August 11 2013 10:28 GMT
#70
damn poor hasu
Moderatorlickypiddy
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 11 2013 10:28 GMT
#71
On August 11 2013 19:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:20 Weavel wrote:
GG Welmu. 1 more

It's bo5?


It's Bo3 for some reason... even though they're qualification matches. Weird ;s

But at the start they picked 5 maps...?


Are you sure the maps they picked were't their vetos?
AdministratorBreak the chains
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
August 11 2013 10:28 GMT
#72
Full foreigner.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
KaneZ
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany202 Posts
August 11 2013 10:29 GMT
#73
What happend? Was AFK for like 3 minutes.
† Stephano †
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 11 2013 10:29 GMT
#74
2 hours in schedule for PvP - 25 minutes in 2-0 -_-;
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
-KG-
Profile Joined October 2012
Denmark1219 Posts
August 11 2013 10:29 GMT
#75
lol, welmu is pretty much pooping on hasu. Find it slightly funny how fast he finish him off considering how much hasu want to drag the games into the 40+ minute mark :D
~~(,,ºº>
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 10:29:54
August 11 2013 10:29 GMT
#76
On August 11 2013 19:28 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:20 Weavel wrote:
GG Welmu. 1 more

It's bo5?


It's Bo3 for some reason... even though they're qualification matches. Weird ;s

But at the start they picked 5 maps...?


Are you sure the maps they picked were't their vetos?


Well ... it's 2-0 with game 3 underway...

Also it would have made very little sense that the KR and AM qualifiers be Bo5 and the EU ones Bo3.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
ArnaudF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
France993 Posts
August 11 2013 10:29 GMT
#77
On August 11 2013 19:27 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:19 pmp10 wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:16 Zealously wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:15 Heartland wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:15 Zealously wrote:
WHY DID THIS START SO EARLY I NEED TO SLEEPESPORTS fighting


It's noon! : P


I was up watching TI/WCS AM until sometime around 7

But I guess it was worth it, there were some really good games across the board!

I'm surprised Twitch didn't die on account of TI3.
What were the viewer numbers like?


I didn't check, but if I were to guess I'd say the viewercount was up around maybe 170k (possibly higher, maybe lower) when [A]lliance played Na'Vi. WCS AM, surprisingly, peaked around 45-50k while TI was on as well, which was surprising.


You have to look at the viewers count on the RU stream as well. Day 3 had 250k viewers on ENG+RU.
My heart aches with pain, When I see you I vomit, Die away from me
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
August 11 2013 10:29 GMT
#78
On August 11 2013 19:27 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:19 pmp10 wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:16 Zealously wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:15 Heartland wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:15 Zealously wrote:
WHY DID THIS START SO EARLY I NEED TO SLEEPESPORTS fighting


It's noon! : P


I was up watching TI/WCS AM until sometime around 7

But I guess it was worth it, there were some really good games across the board!

I'm surprised Twitch didn't die on account of TI3.
What were the viewer numbers like?


I didn't check, but if I were to guess I'd say the viewercount was up around maybe 170k (possibly higher, maybe lower) when [A]lliance played Na'Vi. WCS AM, surprisingly, peaked around 45-50k while TI was on as well, which was surprising.


That's why I said people were crying over nothing.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 10:31:20
August 11 2013 10:30 GMT
#79
On August 11 2013 19:26 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:25 aZealot wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:24 DidYuhim wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:23 aZealot wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:20 Weavel wrote:
GG Welmu. 1 more

It's bo5?


It's Bo3 for some reason... even though they're qualification matches. Weird ;s


BO5 is too long for consolation games though, right? I know I'd rather get to the main event.

It's a S2 qualifier.

It's not a consolation match.


Oh. WCS points I take it, then? Ah, I see.

Meh, oh well. I still can't get excited about it. (Except maybe Naniwa vs Vortix.)


No dude. The winner of this series directly advances to the Season 2 Grand Finals. Same for NaNiwa/Vortix.

Did you just start following WCS today or what lol


No, I've been following EU and KR for most of the season. I just ignore all the peripheral stuff other than the mainline tournament as I can't be bothered with all of the details. But, you're right. Perhaps I should have been paying more attention! Thanks for keeping me informed. Clearly these games are more crucial than I thought.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
August 11 2013 10:30 GMT
#80
On August 11 2013 19:28 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On August 11 2013 19:20 Weavel wrote:
GG Welmu. 1 more

It's bo5?


It's Bo3 for some reason... even though they're qualification matches. Weird ;s

But at the start they picked 5 maps...?


Are you sure the maps they picked were't their vetos?


Are people even listening? They've said it's bo5 like 3 times now.
hundred thousand krouner
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 177 178 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 229
JuggernautJason105
Nina 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 593
White-Ra 168
firebathero 81
910 41
Trap 25
NaDa 15
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0194
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9347
Liquid`Hasu1782
crisheroes1703
Trikslyr90
Other Games
summit1g5990
Liquid`RaSZi5684
Beastyqt919
shahzam468
B2W.Neo277
Pyrionflax145
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS118
ZombieGrub80
IndyStarCraft 79
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream385
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• Eskiya23 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV396
League of Legends
• TFBlade817
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.