• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7695 users

[ASUS ROG] Day 3 Summer 2013 - Page 93

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 112 Next
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
August 03 2013 21:49 GMT
#1841
On August 04 2013 06:49 Nebuchad wrote:
Can't decide what's worse, seeing San lose in a finals, or Prometheus that I watched waiting for the finals to start.


The way san is loosing this....
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
August 03 2013 21:49 GMT
#1842
On August 04 2013 06:49 Nebuchad wrote:
Can't decide what's worse, seeing San lose in a finals, or Prometheus that I watched waiting for the finals to start.

I'd go with Prometheus, no contest.
Mmh, but the visuals were really quite pretty...
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
August 03 2013 21:49 GMT
#1843
On August 04 2013 06:49 Nebuchad wrote:
Can't decide what's worse, seeing San lose in a finals, or Prometheus that I watched waiting for the finals to start.

the movie wasnt to bad imo
TL+ Member
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 03 2013 21:49 GMT
#1844
On August 04 2013 06:47 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:46 Boucot wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:44 Hryul wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:42 Boucot wrote:
Not a 3-0 please :/

absolute and total domination!
(quarter finals were better)

TaeJa-Alicia was the real finals for me.


I dunno, I would've considered Hyun favored vs Taeja. I think his ZvT is actually his best match up especially with how he's been playing lately.

We'll never know. I would've liked to see that match up though.

What I meant is that was the best match of the tournament. And I wanted a TaeJa-HyuN finals too. :x

On August 04 2013 06:46 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:46 Boucot wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:44 Hryul wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:42 Boucot wrote:
Not a 3-0 please :/

absolute and total domination!
(quarter finals were better)

TaeJa-Alicia was the real finals for me.


So Alicia made another finals huh?

And lost it yeah, usual stuff.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 21:53:13
August 03 2013 21:50 GMT
#1845
I think the criticism of clothes is the by far most random thing on TL. I mean, really? Atleast he is wearing a shirt..
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
August 03 2013 21:51 GMT
#1846
On August 04 2013 06:33 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:28 neptunusfisk wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:27 Pr0wler wrote:
After listening to the german stream, I'm not sure if I want to go back to the english one even if the audio is fine...
Can't understand a word in german, but it sounds so exciting


You'll learn eventually! German is a beautiful language.

+ Show Spoiler +


You know, you don't have to scream just because you speak German.. The langage itself is very handsome.
maru G5L pls
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 03 2013 21:51 GMT
#1847
On August 04 2013 06:49 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:44 Boucot wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:42 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Cool, 75. I just learned that papillon means butterfly. So that's what Editors were singing about. And come on, San. They made me cheer for you!

The Millenium logo is a papillon, for example.


I did not know that. I thought it resembled of labia. Or two livers. I learned stuff today.

I google imaged labia, why did you do that to me ? :/
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 21:52:25
August 03 2013 21:52 GMT
#1848
On August 04 2013 06:51 neptunusfisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:33 75 wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:28 neptunusfisk wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:27 Pr0wler wrote:
After listening to the german stream, I'm not sure if I want to go back to the english one even if the audio is fine...
Can't understand a word in german, but it sounds so exciting


You'll learn eventually! German is a beautiful language.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_xUIDRxdmc


You know, you don't have to scream just because you speak German.. The langage itself is very handsome.


Nein. Ist sie nicht.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
August 03 2013 21:53 GMT
#1849
On August 04 2013 06:52 robson1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:51 neptunusfisk wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:33 75 wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:28 neptunusfisk wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:27 Pr0wler wrote:
After listening to the german stream, I'm not sure if I want to go back to the english one even if the audio is fine...
Can't understand a word in german, but it sounds so exciting


You'll learn eventually! German is a beautiful language.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_xUIDRxdmc


You know, you don't have to scream just because you speak German.. The langage itself is very handsome.


Nein. Ist sie nicht.

i am so tempted to post that "nein nein nein" hitler video
TL+ Member
blobrus
Profile Joined August 2011
4297 Posts
August 03 2013 21:53 GMT
#1850
On August 04 2013 06:50 Muffloe wrote:
I think the criticism of clothes is the by far most random thing on TL. I mean, really? Atleast he is wearing a shirt..


It just doesn't look very professional.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
August 03 2013 21:54 GMT
#1851
On August 04 2013 06:51 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:49 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:44 Boucot wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:42 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Cool, 75. I just learned that papillon means butterfly. So that's what Editors were singing about. And come on, San. They made me cheer for you!

The Millenium logo is a papillon, for example.


I did not know that. I thought it resembled of labia. Or two livers. I learned stuff today.

I google imaged labia, why did you do that to me ? :/


It's just body. Like a thumb. It's ok.


On August 04 2013 06:50 Muffloe wrote:
I think the criticism of clothes is the by far most random thing on TL. I mean, really? Atleast he is wearing a shirt..


Clothes is a serous matter. ^^ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415556
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
August 03 2013 21:54 GMT
#1852
On August 04 2013 06:51 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:49 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:44 Boucot wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:42 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Cool, 75. I just learned that papillon means butterfly. So that's what Editors were singing about. And come on, San. They made me cheer for you!

The Millenium logo is a papillon, for example.


I did not know that. I thought it resembled of labia. Or two livers. I learned stuff today.

I google imaged labia, why did you do that to me ? :/

Why would you google-image a word you do not know? That's just bound to work out bad at some point.
I am here in the shadows.
tns
Profile Joined June 2011
1054 Posts
August 03 2013 21:54 GMT
#1853
Considering how frequently protoss played chargelots archon, we can easily said that Hellbats are a must use unit x) Davie must take notes :D
firebathero miss u♥! http://youtu.be/AXkoG9GnpcM - 1998/11/30 to 2001/05/18 BW stabilized! - WoL v.alpha HotS v.beta LotD v.gamma... summer 2017 SC3 (sc1remastered)
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
August 03 2013 21:55 GMT
#1854
San why do you do the same build 3 times in a row?
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
August 03 2013 21:55 GMT
#1855
On August 04 2013 06:51 neptunusfisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:33 75 wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:28 neptunusfisk wrote:
On August 04 2013 06:27 Pr0wler wrote:
After listening to the german stream, I'm not sure if I want to go back to the english one even if the audio is fine...
Can't understand a word in german, but it sounds so exciting


You'll learn eventually! German is a beautiful language.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_xUIDRxdmc


You know, you don't have to scream just because you speak German.. The langage itself is very handsome.

jawohl! ;D
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
blobrus
Profile Joined August 2011
4297 Posts
August 03 2013 21:55 GMT
#1856
Sanfan Liquid taeja wat
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 03 2013 21:56 GMT
#1857
chubby archon couldnt get out
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 03 2013 21:57 GMT
#1858
On August 04 2013 06:55 blobrus wrote:
Sanfan Liquid taeja wat


Taeja is one of those critical fans that loves the player,but is sure that he can play better than him. And then does.
Moderator
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
August 03 2013 21:57 GMT
#1859
San and those fucking pylons.
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
tns
Profile Joined June 2011
1054 Posts
August 03 2013 21:57 GMT
#1860
disagree about the feedback
firebathero miss u♥! http://youtu.be/AXkoG9GnpcM - 1998/11/30 to 2001/05/18 BW stabilized! - WoL v.alpha HotS v.beta LotD v.gamma... summer 2017 SC3 (sc1remastered)
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 51
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1598
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft589
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS238
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde148
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 2m
OSC
10h 2m
Stellar Fest
10h 2m
OSC
21h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.