• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8741 users

[Code A] Ro24 Day 2 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 Next All
Evil_Sheep
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada902 Posts
May 22 2013 07:31 GMT
#581
On May 22 2013 16:21 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I haven't seen the games from yesterday yet but all the talk they are getting really makes me think I should check them out

You really shouldn't, they are a total waste of time unless you enjoy watching sloppy play and world-class players choking. Unless you're the kind of person who thinks a watch-through of Battlefield Earth would be good entertainment, save yourself the couple hours of your life.
pylonsalad
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada649 Posts
May 22 2013 07:32 GMT
#582
ESF players will continue to lose their spots to Kespa players in code S until it's like a 1:10 ratio. Kespa fans will rub it in. ESF fans will say no-no Life is still the best player in the world. Mods will continue to say the two sides are equal.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
May 22 2013 07:33 GMT
#583
On May 22 2013 16:09 govie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:07 lichter wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:05 govie wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:03 BackSideAttack wrote:
On May 22 2013 15:58 Fionn wrote:
On May 22 2013 15:56 BackSideAttack wrote:
Well looks like 8/12 of Code A directly advancing to Code S are from Kespa. Also interestingly no Kespa player lost to an esf player in the final round of Code A.


And two eSF players won the gigantic Code B tournament that had more KeSPA players than eSF players.

Also, any time someone brings up KeSPA dominance, just post a picture of Soulkey/sOs.


That would be good. I too want to celebrate Soulkey's and Sos's advancement into the ro4 of the GSL and their combined 15-6 record against esf player that got them to that point.


I dont understand the fuss about kespa vs esf.. in a couple of seasons kespa and esf will unite into 1 teamleague and individual league.. everyone can see that comming (saves money, easier branding, more opportunities, bigger impact on blizzard = all is more potential). I dont understand the guerilla of kespa vs esf.


ESPORTS PASSION


Seems more like esports hatred to me.

It's a bunch of team some were following against another bunch of team others were following. It's not like people like Kespa/ESF as a federation, more that they like the teams -> players inside.

I don't see anything wrong in supporting one team / groups of team versus another one. It shows passion in esports and I think this is good, as it would be in any sport.
Charlie.Sheen
Profile Joined March 2013
662 Posts
May 22 2013 07:33 GMT
#584
On May 22 2013 16:29 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:04 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 15:58 Fionn wrote:
[quote]

And two eSF players won the gigantic Code B tournament that had more KeSPA players than eSF players.

Also, any time someone brings up KeSPA dominance, just post a picture of Soulkey/sOs.


[image loading]

Someone caption this with something funny.

This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, then I can do the dance with him. And SKT fanboys are always my enemy too.




I wasn't going to bother humoring you, but this is just fucking hilarious. What was your old account's ID on this website? You know, before you got permed for trolling. I have to wonder if you're just one of those people who bandwagon the Kespa teams for the sake of it, because if you actually followed Brood War you would have seen me in all the BW LR threads. I've followed both games for a long time, and have no bias one way or another. I switch my flare between SKT and IM whenever I feel like it.

Sitting here watching either a PBU or someone who has only been on TL for 2-3 months try to tell me something like this is just laughable, go through this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326249 if you want to see for yourself.

Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:25 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]
This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice


He insulted semifinalists, then I fought back. He poked me for reaction.


I'm not insulting them, they're both amazing players, but that series was shit and here on TL we like to have fun and make fun occasionally.


I'm not a fanboy of you, why bother watching your old posts.

And lots of SKT fans don't count in general, they are bandwagons who only root for strong teams or just Bisu.

DustbinBieber
Profile Joined April 2013
France276 Posts
May 22 2013 07:33 GMT
#585
On May 22 2013 16:32 pylonsalad wrote:
ESF players will continue to lose their spots to Kespa players in code S until it's like a 1:10 ratio. Kespa fans will rub it in. ESF fans will say no-no Life is still the best player in the world. Mods will continue to say the two sides are equal.


so true.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 22 2013 07:34 GMT
#586
when comes the point when over-the-top trollers get banned
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 22 2013 07:35 GMT
#587
On May 22 2013 16:21 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I haven't seen the games from yesterday yet but all the talk they are getting really makes me think I should check them out


Well if you're into masochism, I also recommend Killer vs Thorzain.
Moderator
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 22 2013 07:35 GMT
#588
On May 22 2013 16:33 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:29 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:04 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

[image loading]

Someone caption this with something funny.

This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, then I can do the dance with him. And SKT fanboys are always my enemy too.




I wasn't going to bother humoring you, but this is just fucking hilarious. What was your old account's ID on this website? You know, before you got permed for trolling. I have to wonder if you're just one of those people who bandwagon the Kespa teams for the sake of it, because if you actually followed Brood War you would have seen me in all the BW LR threads. I've followed both games for a long time, and have no bias one way or another. I switch my flare between SKT and IM whenever I feel like it.

Sitting here watching either a PBU or someone who has only been on TL for 2-3 months try to tell me something like this is just laughable, go through this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326249 if you want to see for yourself.

On May 22 2013 16:25 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice


He insulted semifinalists, then I fought back. He poked me for reaction.


I'm not insulting them, they're both amazing players, but that series was shit and here on TL we like to have fun and make fun occasionally.


I'm not a fanboy of you, why bother watching your old posts.

And lots of SKT fans don't count in general, they are bandwagons who only root for strong teams or just Bisu.



So what was your old account ID? Or are you just some bandwagon sc2-only guy who has never watched a BW game in his life?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 22 2013 07:36 GMT
#589
On May 22 2013 16:34 opterown wrote:
when comes the point when over-the-top trollers get banned


I'm having fun with him, don't ban him yet.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
May 22 2013 07:37 GMT
#590
On May 22 2013 16:35 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:21 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I haven't seen the games from yesterday yet but all the talk they are getting really makes me think I should check them out


Well if you're into masochism, I also recommend Killer vs Thorzain.


*shudders*

Seriously that hurt to watch...
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
kubiks
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1328 Posts
May 22 2013 07:37 GMT
#591
On May 22 2013 16:33 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:29 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:04 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

[image loading]

Someone caption this with something funny.

This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, then I can do the dance with him. And SKT fanboys are always my enemy too.




I wasn't going to bother humoring you, but this is just fucking hilarious. What was your old account's ID on this website? You know, before you got permed for trolling. I have to wonder if you're just one of those people who bandwagon the Kespa teams for the sake of it, because if you actually followed Brood War you would have seen me in all the BW LR threads. I've followed both games for a long time, and have no bias one way or another. I switch my flare between SKT and IM whenever I feel like it.

Sitting here watching either a PBU or someone who has only been on TL for 2-3 months try to tell me something like this is just laughable, go through this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326249 if you want to see for yourself.

On May 22 2013 16:25 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice


He insulted semifinalists, then I fought back. He poked me for reaction.


I'm not insulting them, they're both amazing players, but that series was shit and here on TL we like to have fun and make fun occasionally.


I'm not a fanboy of you, why bother watching your old posts.

And lots of SKT fans don't count in general, they are bandwagons who only root for strong teams or just Bisu.



Stop trolling and put a KT flag in your sig instead of randomly hating on SKT and ESF.
And what is the problem of beeing a bisu fan ? They post photos of their idol and do great banners..

Juanald you're my hero I miss you -> best troll ever on TL <3
Charlie.Sheen
Profile Joined March 2013
662 Posts
May 22 2013 07:38 GMT
#592
On May 22 2013 16:35 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:33 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:29 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]
This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, then I can do the dance with him. And SKT fanboys are always my enemy too.




I wasn't going to bother humoring you, but this is just fucking hilarious. What was your old account's ID on this website? You know, before you got permed for trolling. I have to wonder if you're just one of those people who bandwagon the Kespa teams for the sake of it, because if you actually followed Brood War you would have seen me in all the BW LR threads. I've followed both games for a long time, and have no bias one way or another. I switch my flare between SKT and IM whenever I feel like it.

Sitting here watching either a PBU or someone who has only been on TL for 2-3 months try to tell me something like this is just laughable, go through this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326249 if you want to see for yourself.

On May 22 2013 16:25 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]

Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice


He insulted semifinalists, then I fought back. He poked me for reaction.


I'm not insulting them, they're both amazing players, but that series was shit and here on TL we like to have fun and make fun occasionally.


I'm not a fanboy of you, why bother watching your old posts.

And lots of SKT fans don't count in general, they are bandwagons who only root for strong teams or just Bisu.



So what was your old account ID? Or are you just some bandwagon sc2-only guy who has never watched a BW game in his life?


.... I only came here for KeSPA switching. Been watching BW over 6 years. There are other community for starcraft you know, TL is not the only one.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 22 2013 07:39 GMT
#593
On May 22 2013 16:38 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:33 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:29 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, then I can do the dance with him. And SKT fanboys are always my enemy too.




I wasn't going to bother humoring you, but this is just fucking hilarious. What was your old account's ID on this website? You know, before you got permed for trolling. I have to wonder if you're just one of those people who bandwagon the Kespa teams for the sake of it, because if you actually followed Brood War you would have seen me in all the BW LR threads. I've followed both games for a long time, and have no bias one way or another. I switch my flare between SKT and IM whenever I feel like it.

Sitting here watching either a PBU or someone who has only been on TL for 2-3 months try to tell me something like this is just laughable, go through this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326249 if you want to see for yourself.

On May 22 2013 16:25 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice


He insulted semifinalists, then I fought back. He poked me for reaction.


I'm not insulting them, they're both amazing players, but that series was shit and here on TL we like to have fun and make fun occasionally.


I'm not a fanboy of you, why bother watching your old posts.

And lots of SKT fans don't count in general, they are bandwagons who only root for strong teams or just Bisu.



So what was your old account ID? Or are you just some bandwagon sc2-only guy who has never watched a BW game in his life?


.... I only came here for KeSPA switching. Been watching BW over 6 years. There are other community for starcraft you know, TL is not the only one.


Nice dodge, totally believable.


User was warned for this post
Charlie.Sheen
Profile Joined March 2013
662 Posts
May 22 2013 07:40 GMT
#594
On May 22 2013 16:39 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:38 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:33 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:29 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]

Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, then I can do the dance with him. And SKT fanboys are always my enemy too.




I wasn't going to bother humoring you, but this is just fucking hilarious. What was your old account's ID on this website? You know, before you got permed for trolling. I have to wonder if you're just one of those people who bandwagon the Kespa teams for the sake of it, because if you actually followed Brood War you would have seen me in all the BW LR threads. I've followed both games for a long time, and have no bias one way or another. I switch my flare between SKT and IM whenever I feel like it.

Sitting here watching either a PBU or someone who has only been on TL for 2-3 months try to tell me something like this is just laughable, go through this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326249 if you want to see for yourself.

On May 22 2013 16:25 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]


Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice


He insulted semifinalists, then I fought back. He poked me for reaction.


I'm not insulting them, they're both amazing players, but that series was shit and here on TL we like to have fun and make fun occasionally.


I'm not a fanboy of you, why bother watching your old posts.

And lots of SKT fans don't count in general, they are bandwagons who only root for strong teams or just Bisu.



So what was your old account ID? Or are you just some bandwagon sc2-only guy who has never watched a BW game in his life?


.... I only came here for KeSPA switching. Been watching BW over 6 years. There are other community for starcraft you know, TL is not the only one.


Nice dodge, totally believable.


Aren't that your specialty?


User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 07:41:06
May 22 2013 07:40 GMT
#595
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:04 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 15:58 Fionn wrote:
[quote]

And two eSF players won the gigantic Code B tournament that had more KeSPA players than eSF players.

Also, any time someone brings up KeSPA dominance, just post a picture of Soulkey/sOs.


[image loading]

Someone caption this with something funny.

This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice

Not that I really care about this pointless discussion, but to be honest you're reacting a bit too much too...
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 22 2013 07:42 GMT
#596
Why did you only come here for " kespa switching " and why did you wait until March 2013 to register, surely your old community outside TL still exists?

Answer: You're lying, you were banned in the past, probably for doing the same thing as you're doing now. It's unfortunate the mods decided to let you back in, considering all you contribute to this website is being a cancer to these threads.

If you want some respect around here from anyone other than other kespa-esf PBU baiters like yourself do us a favor and make a LR thread some time.
Charlie.Sheen
Profile Joined March 2013
662 Posts
May 22 2013 07:42 GMT
#597
On May 22 2013 16:37 kubiks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:33 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:29 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]
This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, then I can do the dance with him. And SKT fanboys are always my enemy too.




I wasn't going to bother humoring you, but this is just fucking hilarious. What was your old account's ID on this website? You know, before you got permed for trolling. I have to wonder if you're just one of those people who bandwagon the Kespa teams for the sake of it, because if you actually followed Brood War you would have seen me in all the BW LR threads. I've followed both games for a long time, and have no bias one way or another. I switch my flare between SKT and IM whenever I feel like it.

Sitting here watching either a PBU or someone who has only been on TL for 2-3 months try to tell me something like this is just laughable, go through this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326249 if you want to see for yourself.

On May 22 2013 16:25 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]

Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice


He insulted semifinalists, then I fought back. He poked me for reaction.


I'm not insulting them, they're both amazing players, but that series was shit and here on TL we like to have fun and make fun occasionally.


I'm not a fanboy of you, why bother watching your old posts.

And lots of SKT fans don't count in general, they are bandwagons who only root for strong teams or just Bisu.



Stop trolling and put a KT flag in your sig instead of randomly hating on SKT and ESF.
And what is the problem of beeing a bisu fan ? They post photos of their idol and do great banners..


Only semi KT fan, since my favorite player left the team long time ago. STX fan for a long time already, cause july and tossgirl.



bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
May 22 2013 07:44 GMT
#598
Let's change the topic.

How about that Warhound unit. Pretty crazy they got rid of it hey?
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
May 22 2013 07:45 GMT
#599
On May 22 2013 16:40 samurai80 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:04 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

[image loading]

Someone caption this with something funny.

This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice

Not that I really care about this pointless discussion, but to be honest you're reacting a bit too much too...

yeah but i react against esf-kespa trolling in general

anyway, fun thread, you guys made me post here as much as i did in the entire past week or something

time to quietly go back into semi retirement
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
May 22 2013 07:46 GMT
#600
On May 22 2013 16:45 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:40 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]
This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice

Not that I really care about this pointless discussion, but to be honest you're reacting a bit too much too...

yeah but i react against esf-kespa trolling in general

anyway, fun thread, you guys made me post here as much as i did in the entire past week or something

time to quietly go back into semi retirement


You'll never reach 100,000 posts with that attitude
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 410
LamboSC2305
IndyStarCraft 140
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 305
IndyStarCraft 140
ProTech139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34639
Shuttle 2658
EffOrt 845
Horang2 822
Light 718
Soma 631
Mini 575
BeSt 330
Stork 314
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 241
Rush 217
Snow 210
ggaemo 207
ZerO 190
Zeus 137
Leta 118
sorry 80
Killer 79
Pusan 77
hero 75
Sharp 40
Shine 38
Mind 36
Shinee 33
Mong 33
soO 26
Bale 26
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 24
Sexy 23
Yoon 19
Trap 19
Free 18
NotJumperer 15
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10152
Dendi982
qojqva857
Fuzer 189
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1207
XaKoH 171
Other Games
singsing1947
B2W.Neo975
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS152
Mew2King107
QueenE99
Railgan16
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)15
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade776
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 39m
Stellar Fest
22h 39m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.