• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10016 users

[Code A] Ro24 Day 2 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
May 22 2013 07:52 GMT
#601
On May 22 2013 16:42 Dodgin wrote:
Why did you only come here for " kespa switching " and why did you wait until March 2013 to register, surely your old community outside TL still exists?

Answer: You're lying, you were banned in the past, probably for doing the same thing as you're doing now. It's unfortunate the mods decided to let you back in, considering all you contribute to this website is being a cancer to these threads.

If you want some respect around here from anyone other than other kespa-esf PBU baiters like yourself do us a favor and make a LR thread some time.

I've never seen him begin such a troll actually. I'm not sure if it's more u guys who are overreacting or him baiting too much. I would say 50/50.
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
May 22 2013 07:53 GMT
#602
On May 22 2013 16:33 samurai80 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:09 govie wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:07 lichter wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:05 govie wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:03 BackSideAttack wrote:
On May 22 2013 15:58 Fionn wrote:
On May 22 2013 15:56 BackSideAttack wrote:
Well looks like 8/12 of Code A directly advancing to Code S are from Kespa. Also interestingly no Kespa player lost to an esf player in the final round of Code A.


And two eSF players won the gigantic Code B tournament that had more KeSPA players than eSF players.

Also, any time someone brings up KeSPA dominance, just post a picture of Soulkey/sOs.


That would be good. I too want to celebrate Soulkey's and Sos's advancement into the ro4 of the GSL and their combined 15-6 record against esf player that got them to that point.


I dont understand the fuss about kespa vs esf.. in a couple of seasons kespa and esf will unite into 1 teamleague and individual league.. everyone can see that comming (saves money, easier branding, more opportunities, bigger impact on blizzard = all is more potential). I dont understand the guerilla of kespa vs esf.


ESPORTS PASSION


Seems more like esports hatred to me.

It's a bunch of team some were following against another bunch of team others were following. It's not like people like Kespa/ESF as a federation, more that they like the teams -> players inside.

I don't see anything wrong in supporting one team / groups of team versus another one. It shows passion in esports and I think this is good, as it would be in any sport.

I always wondered how some ppl could not see this through.
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 07:55:56
May 22 2013 07:53 GMT
#603
What in the actual fuck??? Those results were completely unexpected (save Rain).
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
May 22 2013 07:57 GMT
#604
On May 22 2013 16:45 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:40 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]
This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice

Not that I really care about this pointless discussion, but to be honest you're reacting a bit too much too...

yeah but i react against esf-kespa trolling in general

anyway, fun thread, you guys made me post here as much as i did in the entire past week or something

time to quietly go back into semi retirement

see, it's fun!
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 08:01:18
May 22 2013 07:59 GMT
#605
On May 22 2013 16:45 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:40 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:24 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:22 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:20 opterown wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:19 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:12 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:11 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:09 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:06 Charlie.Sheen wrote:
[quote]
This looks like a sore loser to me. What do you guys think?


Yeah Fionn and I are definitely ESF-only fans, rofl.


Then don't act like one. Fiona's bias is like no other. You, I don't know much.


I'm not acting like anything, that series was fucking awful and you would have to be the most biased person on the planet to not realize it.

In case your eyes aren't working properly my flare is from a kespa team



Sore loser term still valid because SKT doesn't have players in semis.

really grasping for straws here mate


He's an eSF fanboy in my eyes, not in his own probably. If he wants to claim he's not, they I can do the dance with him.

so you're just posting to get a reaction? nice

Not that I really care about this pointless discussion, but to be honest you're reacting a bit too much too...

yeah but i react against esf-kespa trolling in general

anyway, fun thread, you guys made me post here as much as i did in the entire past week or something

time to quietly go back into semi retirement

^^
I didn't mean to be too critical. You're doing such an awesome job here. I wish I had time to do even 10% of what you do for TL. Just saying overreaction can be as annoying as baiting.
Edit: Myself, I do overreact pretty often actually...
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
May 22 2013 07:59 GMT
#606
On May 22 2013 16:44 bittman wrote:
Let's change the topic.

How about that Warhound unit. Pretty crazy they got rid of it hey?

Clearly it deserved more of a chance! With the right tweaking, it could have been an entertaining and viable part of the Terran army..
jjakji fan
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 22 2013 08:00 GMT
#607
On May 22 2013 16:52 samurai80 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:42 Dodgin wrote:
Why did you only come here for " kespa switching " and why did you wait until March 2013 to register, surely your old community outside TL still exists?

Answer: You're lying, you were banned in the past, probably for doing the same thing as you're doing now. It's unfortunate the mods decided to let you back in, considering all you contribute to this website is being a cancer to these threads.

If you want some respect around here from anyone other than other kespa-esf PBU baiters like yourself do us a favor and make a LR thread some time.

I've never seen him begin such a troll actually. I'm not sure if it's more u guys who are overreacting or him baiting too much. I would say 50/50.


I'm the only one that over reacted, and that's because he made it personal by insulting me. I'm not going to take any crap from someone who contributes nothing to TL.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 08:09:56
May 22 2013 08:09 GMT
#608
On May 22 2013 17:00 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:52 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:42 Dodgin wrote:
Why did you only come here for " kespa switching " and why did you wait until March 2013 to register, surely your old community outside TL still exists?

Answer: You're lying, you were banned in the past, probably for doing the same thing as you're doing now. It's unfortunate the mods decided to let you back in, considering all you contribute to this website is being a cancer to these threads.

If you want some respect around here from anyone other than other kespa-esf PBU baiters like yourself do us a favor and make a LR thread some time.

I've never seen him begin such a troll actually. I'm not sure if it's more u guys who are overreacting or him baiting too much. I would say 50/50.


I'm the only one that over reacted, and that's because he made it personal by insulting me. I'm not going to take any crap from someone who contributes nothing to TL.

Yeah, I understand your point. One can show his preference for one team / player / federation imo but his post was a bit too aggressive.
Now he reacted to a caption some people thought was a bit insulting as well.
And as I didn't see him doing troll repeatedly in this thread and in his past posts, I thought you were a bit overreacting about him. Anyway, sorry for me making this discussion even longer...
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
May 22 2013 08:12 GMT
#609
On May 22 2013 17:09 samurai80 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 17:00 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:52 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:42 Dodgin wrote:
Why did you only come here for " kespa switching " and why did you wait until March 2013 to register, surely your old community outside TL still exists?

Answer: You're lying, you were banned in the past, probably for doing the same thing as you're doing now. It's unfortunate the mods decided to let you back in, considering all you contribute to this website is being a cancer to these threads.

If you want some respect around here from anyone other than other kespa-esf PBU baiters like yourself do us a favor and make a LR thread some time.

I've never seen him begin such a troll actually. I'm not sure if it's more u guys who are overreacting or him baiting too much. I would say 50/50.


I'm the only one that over reacted, and that's because he made it personal by insulting me. I'm not going to take any crap from someone who contributes nothing to TL.

Yeah, I understand your point. One can show his preference for one team / player / federation imo but his post was a bit too aggressive.
Now he reacted to a caption some people thought was a bit insulting as well.
And as I didn't see him doing troll repeatedly in this thread and in his past posts, I thought you were a bit overreacting about him. Anyway, sorry for me making this discussion even longer...


He's actually somewhat troll-y. Not the worst but he does do his fair share of baiting (which is fine if done for laughs)

Which honestly should be expected of someone named Charlie.Sheen
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 08:16:03
May 22 2013 08:15 GMT
#610
On May 22 2013 17:12 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 17:09 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:00 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:52 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:42 Dodgin wrote:
Why did you only come here for " kespa switching " and why did you wait until March 2013 to register, surely your old community outside TL still exists?

Answer: You're lying, you were banned in the past, probably for doing the same thing as you're doing now. It's unfortunate the mods decided to let you back in, considering all you contribute to this website is being a cancer to these threads.

If you want some respect around here from anyone other than other kespa-esf PBU baiters like yourself do us a favor and make a LR thread some time.

I've never seen him begin such a troll actually. I'm not sure if it's more u guys who are overreacting or him baiting too much. I would say 50/50.


I'm the only one that over reacted, and that's because he made it personal by insulting me. I'm not going to take any crap from someone who contributes nothing to TL.

Yeah, I understand your point. One can show his preference for one team / player / federation imo but his post was a bit too aggressive.
Now he reacted to a caption some people thought was a bit insulting as well.
And as I didn't see him doing troll repeatedly in this thread and in his past posts, I thought you were a bit overreacting about him. Anyway, sorry for me making this discussion even longer...


He's actually somewhat troll-y. Not the worst but he does do his fair share of baiting (which is fine if done for laughs)

Which honestly should be expected of someone named Charlie.Sheen

Well by troll I meant something ban worthy. He loves baiting a bit too much which is close but not exactly the same.
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
May 22 2013 08:29 GMT
#611
In before troll leaves discuccion by claiming to have better things to do.

Also wtf Byun, you had Rain and let him swim? When will Byun finally overcome his nervous twitches, he can be brilliant only to lose his composure and thus the game.
ChoDing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States740 Posts
May 22 2013 08:46 GMT
#612
huh?

dang gumiho and leenock...the fuck
관광 since 2008. Master of Cheese. God of Heartbreak Ridge.
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 08:52:49
May 22 2013 08:50 GMT
#613
AFROTOSS WHAT DID YOU DO NOOOOOO

Although I have to admit no one else could have made it this hilarious
The heart's eternal vow
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
May 22 2013 08:56 GMT
#614
On May 22 2013 16:53 Brett wrote:
What in the actual fuck??? Those results were completely unexpected (save Rain).


Yeah! How could ragnarok beat gumiho and leenock lose to bbyong? (I guess ragnarok busted and leenock tried to play macro...)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 22 2013 09:37 GMT
#615
On May 22 2013 17:00 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 16:52 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:42 Dodgin wrote:
Why did you only come here for " kespa switching " and why did you wait until March 2013 to register, surely your old community outside TL still exists?

Answer: You're lying, you were banned in the past, probably for doing the same thing as you're doing now. It's unfortunate the mods decided to let you back in, considering all you contribute to this website is being a cancer to these threads.

If you want some respect around here from anyone other than other kespa-esf PBU baiters like yourself do us a favor and make a LR thread some time.

I've never seen him begin such a troll actually. I'm not sure if it's more u guys who are overreacting or him baiting too much. I would say 50/50.


I'm the only one that over reacted, and that's because he made it personal by insulting me. I'm not going to take any crap from someone who contributes nothing to TL.


Btw I've seen this guy constantly try to bait these discussions.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
May 22 2013 10:01 GMT
#616
On May 22 2013 18:37 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 17:00 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:52 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:42 Dodgin wrote:
Why did you only come here for " kespa switching " and why did you wait until March 2013 to register, surely your old community outside TL still exists?

Answer: You're lying, you were banned in the past, probably for doing the same thing as you're doing now. It's unfortunate the mods decided to let you back in, considering all you contribute to this website is being a cancer to these threads.

If you want some respect around here from anyone other than other kespa-esf PBU baiters like yourself do us a favor and make a LR thread some time.

I've never seen him begin such a troll actually. I'm not sure if it's more u guys who are overreacting or him baiting too much. I would say 50/50.


I'm the only one that over reacted, and that's because he made it personal by insulting me. I'm not going to take any crap from someone who contributes nothing to TL.


Btw I've seen this guy constantly try to bait these discussions.

and the same people always bite
Yhamm is the god of predictions
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 11:21:13
May 22 2013 10:47 GMT
#617
On May 22 2013 19:01 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 18:37 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:00 Dodgin wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:52 samurai80 wrote:
On May 22 2013 16:42 Dodgin wrote:
Why did you only come here for " kespa switching " and why did you wait until March 2013 to register, surely your old community outside TL still exists?

Answer: You're lying, you were banned in the past, probably for doing the same thing as you're doing now. It's unfortunate the mods decided to let you back in, considering all you contribute to this website is being a cancer to these threads.

If you want some respect around here from anyone other than other kespa-esf PBU baiters like yourself do us a favor and make a LR thread some time.

I've never seen him begin such a troll actually. I'm not sure if it's more u guys who are overreacting or him baiting too much. I would say 50/50.


I'm the only one that over reacted, and that's because he made it personal by insulting me. I'm not going to take any crap from someone who contributes nothing to TL.


Btw I've seen this guy constantly try to bait these discussions.

and the same people always bite


Maybe because at the end of these LRs it's always the same people who are still here.

Also man, Dodgin went on rampage. Almost sounded like me when I get drawn into those debates, lol.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 11:18:33
May 22 2013 11:09 GMT
#618
Checking op for results. 1/4 liquibets yo. And it seems like the LR after party went out for of hand.

"for" wtf xD
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
May 22 2013 11:17 GMT
#619
KESSSSPAAAA!!!!1111
Die-hard KeSPA fan
Veroleg
Profile Joined May 2013
Austria76 Posts
May 22 2013 12:19 GMT
#620
On May 22 2013 15:08 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 15:02 LighT. wrote:
Of the 20 players already in Code S.
12 of them in Kespa
7 is eSF
with Byun vs Rain to go.

o_o..

keep in mind there are a lot more kespa players than esf players

kespa has always had a positive winrate. last gsl they were 62%. and this game has huge variance and low skill ceiling

On May 22 2013 15:23 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 15:18 zyzq wrote:
these guys are insulting rain by constantly comparing him to parting

really? which one is in Code S? lol, not saying Parting is better but I think they're pretty even

yes because the best 32 players in the world is always compromised by the 32 players in code s. why are you even attempting that argument?

On May 22 2013 15:26 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 15:24 Rainfall7711 wrote:
On May 22 2013 15:23 Die4Ever wrote:
On May 22 2013 15:18 zyzq wrote:
these guys are insulting rain by constantly comparing him to parting

really? which one is in Code S? lol, not saying Parting is better but I think they're pretty even


Code S isn't the only tournament that exists.


It's a good barometer in this instance since they both played in this tourney. Rain lost to Gumiho and Innovation while Parting beat Flash 60 supply down.

...thats never ever a good barometer for anything.
hey look, rain and bogus was in the same group, they won one time each. theyre both better than the other!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV397
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
ProTech134
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32902
Hyuk 1200
Jaedong 928
actioN 572
Soma 466
Horang2 385
Soulkey 338
BeSt 320
Larva 296
Mini 268
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 259
Light 218
910 214
Stork 209
Last 176
Snow 144
Rush 138
ggaemo 103
Pusan 91
ZerO 73
Yoon 54
Mind 49
Killer 41
Mong 38
Creator 35
Shinee 33
hero 29
Bale 27
sorry 26
Sharp 26
Free 25
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7900
Dendi436
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1551
markeloff83
kRYSTAL_54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1135
Other Games
gofns32021
singsing1621
B2W.Neo319
XBOCT318
DeMusliM276
Pyrionflax263
Mew2King66
byalli45
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1409
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 2m
The PondCast
22h 2m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.