• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8309 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs. SKT T1 R3 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 All
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
February 03 2013 14:39 GMT
#421
god i fell as sleep, needed bisu for Ace
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
2muchSWAG
Profile Joined January 2013
76 Posts
February 03 2013 15:33 GMT
#422
Damn! CJ is so good! I guess that's why idra chose them over other Korean bw teams many years ago
#YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
February 03 2013 15:47 GMT
#423
Lesson learned SKT... Next time youll play my boy Rain in the Ace Match, especially since he won his first game! Come on man.
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
February 03 2013 15:50 GMT
#424
SKT needs to throw more money at their problems
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Ksquared
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1748 Posts
February 03 2013 16:00 GMT
#425
On February 04 2013 00:47 Wingblade wrote:
Lesson learned SKT... Next time youll play my boy Rain in the Ace Match, especially since he won his first game! Come on man.

I'm also disappointed by this
eSports for life.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 16:12:14
February 03 2013 16:08 GMT
#426
On February 04 2013 00:33 2muchSWAG wrote:
Damn! CJ is so good! I guess that's why idra chose them over other Korean bw teams many years ago


Since when was it his choice? He was transferred from estro to CJ. ._.

On February 04 2013 01:00 Ksquared wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 00:47 Wingblade wrote:
Lesson learned SKT... Next time youll play my boy Rain in the Ace Match, especially since he won his first game! Come on man.

I'm also disappointed by this


Fantasy is a fine choice considering Rain has been struggling a bit as of late. What would you have said if Rain had lost to herO? Oh, they should have fielded Fantasy. Shrug.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 03 2013 17:13 GMT
#427
Also Rain hasn't done so well against herO in the past. I think I like the Fantasy choice better.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
February 03 2013 17:54 GMT
#428
On February 04 2013 02:13 Bibbit wrote:
Also Rain hasn't done so well against herO in the past. I think I like the Fantasy choice better.

Honestly, considering how S2 is on fire lately I would have rather seen him over Fantasy.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Fyodor
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada971 Posts
February 03 2013 18:28 GMT
#429
On February 03 2013 17:32 BigFan wrote:
That was so painful to watch. Why didn't Fantasy lift his buildings and move them over? He just watched all of them go down. Did he forget he can lift them until only his cc and like 2 rax remained? ><

He was trying to trap herO's army by baiting him out further into his main.

herO managed the choke like a boss with his templar and fanta ran out of time and ghosts.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
February 03 2013 18:30 GMT
#430
Thanks for the people who voted on recommended games I got to watch some sick PvZ's
Master Chief
aznball123
Profile Joined February 2012
2759 Posts
February 03 2013 19:03 GMT
#431
yeeeeeeeeeeah! Fantasy played pretty bad today, not sure why he didn't go for the base race, we didn't get to see herO's base, so maybe he had sentries/templars to block the choke if Fantasy decided to go in.
Mmm, what to watch.
necrosexy
Profile Joined March 2011
451 Posts
February 03 2013 19:20 GMT
#432
fantasy is like the anti-MKP of base trades
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
February 03 2013 20:00 GMT
#433
On February 04 2013 04:20 necrosexy wrote:
fantasy is like the anti-MKP of base trades

Haha yeah, I think we'll be seeing a lot of base trades against him :D
fuzzylogic44
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2633 Posts
February 03 2013 21:12 GMT
#434
Fantasy 4-11 in his last 15 games in SPL/GSL
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
February 03 2013 21:14 GMT
#435
On February 03 2013 13:58 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Says Hyuk as last guy on the stream. :O

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Ahahaha
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
February 03 2013 21:57 GMT
#436
I'm out of this, this is just fucking bullshit, deep down we all know it. Thx for the time guys but I just can't watch this anymore.

I don't blame anyone, not even the guys at Blizzard (I'm sure they tried their best) but the fact that SC2 (at least WoL) doesn't have the required qualities to be a real "sport" is an evidence. It's so painful watching these talented players waste their time on this.

I know I'll get fucking destroyed for that, maybe I deserve it ^^ but I just can't stand what I see anymore.

User was warned for this post
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
Hazzyboy
Profile Joined January 2012
Estonia555 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 22:55:43
February 03 2013 22:47 GMT
#437
On February 04 2013 06:57 ChApFoU wrote:
I'm out of this, this is just fucking bullshit, deep down we all know it. Thx for the time guys but I just can't watch this anymore.

I don't blame anyone, not even the guys at Blizzard (I'm sure they tried their best) but the fact that SC2 (at least WoL) doesn't have the required qualities to be a real "sport" is an evidence. It's so painful watching these talented players waste their time on this.

I know I'll get fucking destroyed for that, maybe I deserve it ^^ but I just can't stand what I see anymore.

Agreed about painful to watch and at this point SKT could lose all their remaining games and set a "record" of loses.
Nah SKT would lose same way if Boxer was main coach in BW. Point is - he doesn't have a good game plan for maps/match-ups etc and I said it long time ago when he ACED soO. Parting alone won't change things...
Bisu could potentially change this, like he did for years in BW for SKT but he ain't even getting a chance to play under this coach.


I've never seen Fanta play so bad - he downgraded to Ssak's level in couple month.
LightAngels
Profile Joined April 2010
United States299 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 01:03:01
February 04 2013 01:02 GMT
#438
SKT is really in need of a truly ace in the name of Bisu.

Bisu, pull yourself together....
Prev 1 20 21 22 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1249
ComeBackTV 567
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 430
LamboSC2390
IndyStarCraft 168
Rex137
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 168
ProTech150
Rex 137
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35238
Shuttle 1909
Mini 916
EffOrt 880
Light 575
Horang2 498
Rush 328
firebathero 320
Soma 299
Snow 201
[ Show more ]
ZerO 173
BeSt 166
hero 149
sorry 57
Sea.KH 52
Killer 43
Liquid`Ret 38
Yoon 38
Mong 33
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 30
Sexy 24
Bale 20
soO 19
Trap 17
Shine 15
Free 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1282
Dendi971
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1219
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2035
crisheroes1265
XaKoH 199
MindelVK6
Other Games
singsing2059
B2W.Neo1213
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX194
ArmadaUGS165
QueenE104
KnowMe103
Mew2King92
Beastyqt88
Trikslyr63
ToD40
Dewaltoss29
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 18
• mYiSmile117
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV211
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 55m
Stellar Fest
20h 55m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.